RuSerious2

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

I had a bad experience with this atty. Has anyone else delt with her?
know more than ya think

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

She has done everything according to the law to help us out and consulted with other attorneys of her piers. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a good and honest attorney.
RuSerious2

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

I used her and she was a JOKE. I would NOT recommend her to a serial killer.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Who killed Capt Cruncg? Was it Tony the Tiger or that little Honeynut Bee?
For Sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

would like to have her sitting on my lap !!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

For Sure wrote:
would like to have her sitting on my lap !!!!!!!!
She is a hot lil thing.......
sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Judged:

I`ve known Tammy sence she was a child . She is as nice a person that one could meet . She has`nt been in the Law game for 40 yrs. and has a few things to learn I`m sure but I am sure she would give any case her all and never sell anyone out . Might let her warm up a little before you throw a murder case in her lap .
wise-cracka

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

sam wrote:
I`ve known Tammy sence she was a child . She is as nice a person that one could meet . She has`nt been in the Law game for 40 yrs. and has a few things to learn I`m sure but I am sure she would give any case her all and never sell anyone out . Might let her warm up a little before you throw a murder case in her lap .
Did you and Tammy go to school together? I hope she paid more attention in English class than you did! It's amazing that people take zero pride in grammer. I don't think she has been prcticing law for 40 years either
salmonella

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Did Tammy really get her law degree via a correspondence course?
Just wondering.......
sam

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

wise-cracka wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you and Tammy go to school together? I hope she paid more attention in English class than you did! It's amazing that people take zero pride in grammer. I don't think she has been prcticing law for 40 years either
Is that all ya got ?
Peter Pansy

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Why would anyone want to pick that little girl apart? Maybe jealous cause she is a woman lawyer,what difference would it make anyway
Peter Pansy

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Wise cracker you are a wisecracker are'nt you ( seem to do alot of Nit Picking )
wise-cracka

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

sam wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all ya got ?
Sam, this is a rather nebulous comment. Please be more specific in what you are asking for. In fact Sam, it might not be all I "got", but grammatically speaking, it might be all I "have", Sam I Am.
Uncle Leo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

wise-cracka wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing that people take zero pride in grammer.
And spelling as far as that goes. If you're gonna criticize little bitty things, get it right yourself. It's G R A M M A R.
wise-cracka

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Uncle Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
And spelling as far as that goes. If you're gonna criticize little bitty things, get it right yourself. It's G R A M M A R.
Don't be hatin' now Uncle Leo. The punishment for hatin' on this site is a week of meals at Gold Finch.
Uncle Leo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Not hatin'. Simply pointing out an incongruity in your comment to Sam. We try to be easy on folks around here with regard to spelling and such. Not point out every little problem. In my book if it's readable I'll take it. I'd rather chop off a body part than eat at Finch's so I'll keep it under control. Promise. I would hope you'd consider the same.
sam

Commiskey, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

wise-cracka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam, this is a rather nebulous comment. Please be more specific in what you are asking for. In fact Sam, it might not be all I "got", but grammatically speaking, it might be all I "have", Sam I Am.
GRAMMATICALLY , how long did it take ya to figger that one out !!
Peter Pansy

Commiskey, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

See wise-cracka, can't spell cracker ,looks like it don't you know it. I hope that punishment (of Finch food dont happen)
1hunglow

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

wise-cracka wrote:
<quoted text>
quote somebody on their bad grammar! You dumb sumbitch what the hell is prcticing? get your shit together, or did your boyfriend pack it to hard?
wise-cracka

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Peter Pansy wrote:
See wise-cracka, can't spell cracker ,looks like it don't you know it. I hope that punishment (of Finch food dont happen)
Come on Panser, I use "cracka" to honor my my place in the B-Ville underground hip hop communitiy. We are having our coming out party at Canoefest. Hope to see you there Panser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Brookville Forum right now

Search the Brookville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 6 min Vector aka Victor Perkins 1,345
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 9 min Vector aka Victor Perkins 4,132
josie aka joey pearson 45 min john doe 1
A conversation (Oct '13) 1 hr scooby doo 922
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Thu Hoosier Hillbilly 92
Main Street and the theater Thu Get help 18
found german shepatd named roxy and two small j... Wed alisa 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brookville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brookville People Search