Franklin County Girls Basketball

Franklin County Girls Basketball

Posted in the Brookville Forum

Daisy Mae was hear today

AOL

#1 Nov 19, 2011
wow! went to watch these girls play Basketball tonight and was they
fun to watch they played Lawrenceburg and the score was 34 to 2 at half time they finished most of the second half just playing non starters and the score still was very lop sided 68 to 17 ouch..
I see why their now 5 and 0 for the year and the gym was packed can only hope to Boys can put together a good team for once..and now I see why they want more Friday night games!!!! they diserve it... go girls
Cracker Jack

West Lafayette, IN

#2 Nov 23, 2011
I was watching also and must agree! Stacey has done wonders with the program!! Wish they could find a boys coach would could do the same.

Good Luck Stacey and the rest of the Wildcats Girls!
Chief Knock-A-Homer

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Daisy Mae was hear today wrote:
wow! went to watch these girls play Basketball tonight and was they
fun to watch they played Lawrenceburg and the score was 34 to 2 at half time they finished most of the second half just playing non starters and the score still was very lop sided 68 to 17 ouch..
I see why their now 5 and 0 for the year and the gym was packed can only hope to Boys can put together a good team for once..and now I see why they want more Friday night games!!!! they diserve it... go girls
Have a feeling that the boys will be on the wrong end of scores like this during the season.
curious

West Chester, OH

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Chief Knock-A-Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a feeling that the boys will be on the wrong end of scores like this during the season.
Anyone know how the boys did last weekend?
Chief Knock-A-Homer

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Nov 28, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone know how the boys did last weekend?
JV and Varsity got beat at Lawrenceburg.
Eye in the sky

Batavia, OH

#6 Jan 19, 2012
That was a GREAT game Girls Varsity & JV Basketball....I'm also very proud of the Bleacher Bums..Students you did a great job cheering on you school teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby seizures 54 min Thomas 1
Mangoworms 58 min Thomas 2
Counterfeit Money 1 hr Concerned Citizens 1
Which pizza restaurant is most gay friendly? 1 hr Master Belch 6
old kfc 1 hr TwoCents 4
City Overtime 2 hr TwoCents 24
block party 2 hr wing 1

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance