First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Why

Wakarusa, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Why is her name everywhere? Who is she? Where is she from?
Doug

Richmond, IN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Why wrote:
Why is her name everywhere? Who is she? Where is she from?
She is friends with the McMillan's. Transplants from Ohio probably.
Stop

Brookville, IN

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Jenny Wilz is a fantastic lady who has done nothing to no one. Leave her alone.
Pebbles

Wakarusa, IN

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Stop wrote:
Jenny Wilz is a fantastic lady who has done nothing to no one. Leave her alone.
I think the topic spelling was different from how you spell her name.........
Looks like you clarified for everyone.
Did you mean to do that?
I know the lady you speak of but not the topic name.

Pebbles
opp

Brookville, IN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Nice gal
truth

Thorntown, IN

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Great lady. Works hard for the community.

Maybe some of you should take her example and get off your fat butts to make a difference at something instead of puking your crud onto Topix.
Bea

Brookville, IN

#7 Feb 23, 2013
If ya cain't spell it, ya cain't post it. So thar. Yup.
Truth

Newport, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2013
She's been a helpful, positive member of the community and has lived there for over 30 years. All of her children were raised and grew up in Brookville...so get your stories straight before you assume anything :-)
Jumping Jack Flash

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Except she is part of the LLC group asking for boat funds that Jud is on the voting board. And is in a partnership with Jud's business partner.
Where

Wakarusa, IN

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Does she work
True Colors

Belvidere, IL

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Sounds like she has done a good job of disguising her true colors. Just another out-of-towner who wants to bring Cincinnati to Brookville. These implants don't realize that the majority of locals don't want the big city life style, we like the small town atmosphere. She is trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes by teaming up with Jud and company. I guess you her underhanded attempt of defrauding the grant provider fell through, good luck next time, we'll be lucky if they ever consider giving us money again. Pack up and go back to Cincy, we don't need your kind around here and take Jud and his cronies with you.
truth

Loogootee, IN

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Here, let me help translate that last post.

The terms "big city life" means "formal education past 8th grade" and "words with more than two syllables" in Franklin County nomenclature.
Local Boy

Belvidere, IL

#13 Feb 24, 2013
truth wrote:
Here, let me help translate that last post.
The terms "big city life" means "formal education past 8th grade" and "words with more than two syllables" in Franklin County nomenclature.
Maybe your right, I wouldn't want you to be exposed to our hillbilly ways, so grab Mick and Jenny and leave. We don't need you here. If you need help getting out just ask, we will bring our big redneck 4X4 trucks and help you move, we aren't real smart but we are neighborly. We understand Mick doens't read that well, so point him towards the Southeast and send him down the road. I don't want the roads signs to confuse him, he may get lost. By the way take Vondermulen with you. I think you would all be happier in Cincy. We all know that you weren't smart enough to be anybody important in the city, so don't come over here and try to save the day. We don't need your help.
Taxpayer

Elm Grove, WI

#14 Feb 24, 2013
I don't know her personally, but do know she takes an interest in our children, assists with 4-H club, is a contributing, working member of the County which everyone should appreciate. They also employ people which the community should appreciate. Don't let this one instance, the connection with the grant and the McMilan's, sway your impression of the person you read about in the paper.
And you might also find out about a person a little more before posting comments.
Where

Wakarusa, IN

#15 Feb 24, 2013
does she work like a job
Pebbles

Wakarusa, IN

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Nope
Hawkeye

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Feb 24, 2013
Jenny is a GREAT lady! If you want to know anything about her, call her up! Don't get on Topix...grow up!
Taxpayer

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Seems all of you who posted negatively have a bone to pick with Jud and using this venue to take it out on anyone associated?
Just Wonderin

Whitewater, WI

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Seems all of you who posted negatively have a bone to pick with Jud and using this venue to take it out on anyone associated?
So you think it's ok for Jud to use his office/position to get a 600K gift for his friends/family?????

Apparently Lawrenceburg didnt!!!!!!!!!!
boohoo

Brookville, IN

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Pebbles wrote:
Nope
There you go again, yes, she does work as if that is anybody's business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary & Trump 2016 22 min Mr Marin 21
Should Hillary Clinton be hanged for Treason ? 1 hr TwoCents 1
Economic Development Director on Board (Mar '14) 3 hr self unemployed 10
Sugar creek 3 hr self unemployed 5
Still waiting..... 4 hr Saturday Slammer 9
Dot foods (May '09) 12 hr DJW 43
Do we need twice as many firefighters as police ? 19 hr Yep 74

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance