you know me

United States

#21 Oct 2, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it was stolen money.
was you mad, because he was cutting into your action? I know you Mr. Meth Man. Along with thr rest of the meth heads in brookville. Among other places.
stupidity

United States

#22 Oct 2, 2009
let the law habdle what they can Bill is like all of us done good and bad no one is perfect,sorry fellas
someone who knows better

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Oct 2, 2009
people have there opinions like our judge is gay and our sherrif is a wino and the one i find more true than others is our proscuter is on what ever side makes him look good and PADS his pocket. The conns are no different if all that they are charged with was true then they would all be locked up.it has nothing to do with fear its are officials that can't do their job right after all this is america innocent until proven guilty,so what if he hit someone in the mouth maybe he deserved it,and there not bad people when your beggin for money for food or electric bills and you all know who you are! cause i do!!!!!
YEP

Sunman, IN

#24 Oct 3, 2009
"Nor have I.He treated me kind and I don't judge people on how they treat others, but on how they treat me and mine."

Well hells bells...with that I guess we should let the rapist and murders off the hook too! After all....they did not effect "me and mine".
This is the thinking of a ignorant person!
Watching you

Brookville, IN

#25 Oct 5, 2009
The one who think the Conns are stand up people are F U Cking Dumb. Go to google earth and look up Lower Smokey hollow and you will find 150 stolen vehicles. Meth Labs Stolen Simi Trailers, Josh T hiding in woods with Phillip G.

See ya in HELL
Bitches
gossip

Britton, MI

#26 Oct 5, 2009
so that's where Rooster has been since he got out of jail lol
xavier

Edison, NJ

#27 Oct 5, 2009
To all you slack-jaws who think Bill "treated you kind", just wait--he's not yet found a "use" for you yet. I can't believe people can be so dense.
Hey

Ft Mitchell, KY

#28 Oct 6, 2009
Why is everyone so afraid of the Conn's? Let them be and live your life and they will do their own thing. Eventually eveyone has to "pay the piper" and their day will come as well.
CloudyChanceofRa in

United States

#29 Oct 19, 2009
Yeah he's so kind like the time he told a man he would kill his 2 little kids if he didn't do what he told him to do. real "nice" man...a thief, liar, drug dealer, paying ppl to go get the cold med. in other states so they could make the meth...
sissy

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Oct 20, 2009
i am looking for an attorney in brookville,i keep reading thst the conn have a good attornry, who is he
manoman

United States

#31 Oct 21, 2009
depends what you need an attorney for...
spunky munky

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Oct 22, 2009
word
to bad for them

United States

#33 Oct 23, 2009
the F.B .I STATE POLIEC AND I,R,S have been at the conns home for the past few weeks digging up their land seeing what they can find i really think the conns are going down this time
gossip

Howard Beach, NY

#34 Oct 23, 2009
to bad for them wrote:
the F.B .I STATE POLIEC AND I,R,S have been at the conns home for the past few weeks digging up their land seeing what they can find i really think the conns are going down this time
that is good news!
murphy

United States

#35 Oct 29, 2009
anyone sittin in there back room with nothing else to do but sit and play with thereselfs and gossip about people without knowin the truth if you have a problem with the conns why dont you just call him and meet him somewhere instead of hiding behind your computer and spreading rumors cause i know for a fact that the fbi, state police or the IRS arent digging up his property and if you werent such a chicken shit you would stand up and be a man and put your real name instead hiding behind a computer runnin your chops
to bad for them

United States

#36 Oct 29, 2009
murphy wrote:
anyone sittin in there back room with nothing else to do but sit and play with thereselfs and gossip about people without knowin the truth if you have a problem with the conns why dont you just call him and meet him somewhere instead of hiding behind your computer and spreading rumors cause i know for a fact that the fbi, state police or the IRS arent digging up his property and if you werent such a chicken shit you would stand up and be a man and put your real name instead hiding behind a computer runnin your chops
i know for a fact they have been digging up his land i was told by them and was told not to go out there anymore thats a fact jack thats not a rumor
whogivesashit

United States

#37 Oct 30, 2009
Why do people think everyone is affeared of the Conns? I am in the Have-A-Bite every morning @ 9:00 am and I say a Conn can kiss my ass. Beleive me I ain't scared. So just come in and yell this name and I will stand up and be the first to follow any of them outside.I hope they are digging that place up and then take all that dirt and cover up that entire shithole back there.
murphy

United States

#38 Oct 31, 2009
whogivesashit wrote:
Why do people think everyone is affeared of the Conns? I am in the Have-A-Bite every morning @ 9:00 am and I say a Conn can kiss my ass. Beleive me I ain't scared. So just come in and yell this name and I will stand up and be the first to follow any of them outside.I hope they are digging that place up and then take all that dirt and cover up that entire shithole back there.
why dont you use your real name if you arent scared of the conns and if your in the have a bite every morning you know that they arent going to go in there and start anything because you know as well as everybody else the cops and c.o.'s are in there what you have to hide behind the fake name you can't meet anywhere else put your real name so if they want to meet you they know who they are looking for if you are the meanest man in the county you shouldnt be scared to tell who you are you have to hide in the have a bite with the cops and co's which one you wanting to fight the girl don't forget to bring your boyfriend
Viking

United States

#40 Oct 31, 2009
CONNS SUCK
i do know them

United States

#41 Nov 2, 2009
i know many ppl efffected by the conn family. its one thing 2b a loan shark,its another 2 use drugs 2 increase ppls debts 2u.as far as ppl begging 4 help wth their electric bill, what choice did they hav when he had took everything they owned.addicts is he targets so he can control them.mabye hav them rob their own parents. hes a master @ manipulation & scare tactics. even ppl most loyal 2 him were subject 2 having their homes robbed 2.does everyone know that a boy was burned alive n harrison makin meth does that smell conn involvement ABSOLUTLY!the community has know idea the extent of the ppl the conn family has effected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 17 hr Liar in chief 101
Nixle stinks. Not needed Mon Thrrrrrptttt 7
Western store Jan 14 Ummmm 26
Who died at the Race house thursday? Jan 14 Ummmm 5
Someone stile my package Jan 13 Goose 12
beaters vs cheaters Jan 13 Oswald cobblepot 5
The diner Jan 10 Danny 1

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages