Garr Hill boat ramp
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pebbles

Doylestown, PA

#1 Mar 10, 2011
I Miss Gar Hill do you think it will ever be the manlove hotspot it was before the bust?I miss parking there to check out the action. BOINK!
okay

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2011
what bust are you talking about because I live in that area and I haven't heard of any bust lately
Pebbles

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2011
Pebbles wrote:
I Miss Gar Hill do you think it will ever be the manlove hotspot it was before the bust?I miss parking there to check out the action. BOINK!
Nope not me.
Not my Isp
Not even a good try.

Boink
curious

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Pebbles wrote:
Why are you asking ? Looking for a date? Same ole freaks troll there.
okay

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2011
Pebbles did you for get to take your medication already ?? Gees you gotta keep up with that stuff !!
Pebbles

Doylestown, PA

#6 Mar 10, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you asking ? Looking for a date? Same ole freaks troll there.
I am Pebbles its who I am.I am always on the hunt for the right guy maybe I will see you up there soon.I like freaky boys.Good Gawd I mean it!
SAD

Rock Island, IL

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>I am Pebbles its who I am.I am always on the hunt for the right guy maybe I will see you up there soon.I like freaky boys.Good Gawd I mean it!
not pebbles
okay

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2011
well then if you like freaky boys visit some at the jail are try seeing the chip n dales lol but I'm sure the one's at the jail will like that even better
BUTT RAMP

Johnstown, OH

#9 Mar 11, 2011
HA HA Garr Hill BUTT Ramp
Pebbles

Doylestown, PA

#10 Mar 11, 2011
BUTT RAMP wrote:
HA HA Garr Hill BUTT Ramp
Exactly what Im thinking when do you want to meet? BOINK BOINK!!
Mom

Edison, NJ

#11 Mar 11, 2011
Laura come home. Leave Ohio. Detox here baby.
Laura

Doylestown, PA

#12 Mar 11, 2011
Mom wrote:
Laura come home. Leave Ohio. Detox here baby.
Mommy Im afraid to come back to Indiana there is a bad man called Pebbles who really creeps me out.
Understand

Edison, NJ

#13 Mar 11, 2011
We understand. Call police.
1hittaquitta

Newtown, PA

#14 Mar 11, 2011
high school kids use the boat ramp as a romantic get away all the time.. its disgusting
okay

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 11, 2011
can some one please tell me what the Boink mean's that pebbles is using ?? To me I think that's a way for crazies to have conversation's with out us knowing what there talking about ...
Pebbles

Doylestown, PA

#16 Mar 11, 2011
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>Mommy Im afraid to come back to Indiana there is a bad man called Pebbles who really creeps me out.
Its o.k. little girl your safe from me I prefer boys
cracked up

United States

#17 Mar 11, 2011
I wonder who ever thought Garr hill was a great gay hook up spot. So creepy!
okay

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 11, 2011
well that some thing to say considering your user name is cracked up..how would you know it's creepy if you haven't been hanging around down that way ??...
cracked up

United States

#19 Mar 11, 2011
What? I'm just going off the old newspaper articles about it. Sorry to offend your hang out!
Boink

Edison, NJ

#20 Mar 11, 2011
okay wrote:
Pebbles did you for get to take your medication already ?? Gees you gotta keep up with that stuff !!
Boink...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble for Steve Brack? 9 hr No doubt 101
vets? 10 hr my 2 cents 5
satch 11 hr honeybun 6
Another OD 15 hr Nar Can 1
Apollo Dirt bike Stolen!!!! Sun stolen dirt bike 1
Goldfinch Resturant Jun 22 Proof 71
Wondering Jun 18 Bustet 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages