Metamora Church of God
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jerald Baker

Brookville, IN

#1 Dec 14, 2011
This message is for Good Woman 68 and all parties interested...concerning Metamora Church of God.
Metamora Church of God's purpose is to promote Salvation throughout the Whitewater Valley and surrounding area and to help those in need.
For the last 35 yrs. Pastor Wayne Ison has tried to lead people to Christ through his ministry. Many souls have been saved. My wife and I have been members for many years. We are proud of our church and church family. We have services starting at 10:00 and lasting til we are finished.
Our Pastor services the Whitewater Valley and surrounding areas. He visits Nursing Homes, Shut-Ins, Hospitals and anyone in need that calls on him. He will visit you if you need him. The Church gives free food to the needy at least one a month. We only take offering on Sunday morning and you are welcome whether you can give or can't give.
Our Pastor and his wife's morals are beyond reproach . The church is financially strong and we have never missed a payment.
If there are any more questions you need answered contact Jerald Baker. What I have written I can back up and I'm not ashamed to give you my name. Don't knock us til you've tried us!!
bob marley

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2011
He is your uncle right !
Pebbles

Huntington, IN

#3 Dec 14, 2011
bob marley wrote:
He is your uncle right !
Uh OH.......
David Earl got online!
bob marley

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2011
HA HA LOL same bunch , Bakers and Ison's

Since: Nov 11

Herndon, VA

#5 Dec 15, 2011
Jerald Baker wrote:
This message is for Good Woman 68 and all parties interested...concerning Metamora Church of God.
Metamora Church of God's purpose is to promote Salvation throughout the Whitewater Valley and surrounding area and to help those in need.
For the last 35 yrs. Pastor Wayne Ison has tried to lead people to Christ through his ministry. Many souls have been saved. My wife and I have been members for many years. We are proud of our church and church family. We have services starting at 10:00 and lasting til we are finished.
Our Pastor services the Whitewater Valley and surrounding areas. He visits Nursing Homes, Shut-Ins, Hospitals and anyone in need that calls on him. He will visit you if you need him. The Church gives free food to the needy at least one a month. We only take offering on Sunday morning and you are welcome whether you can give or can't give.
Our Pastor and his wife's morals are beyond reproach . The church is financially strong and we have never missed a payment.
If there are any more questions you need answered contact Jerald Baker. What I have written I can back up and I'm not ashamed to give you my name. Don't knock us til you've tried us!!
I dont get it! Why after this all kinda died down on here would someone from that church stir the pot and start a new thread? Wow I dont get people sometimes!
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Me thinks he protest too much!!!
bob marley

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2011
Sounds like a lot of trouble in the pulpit and the pews.Must be some reason for the uproar.Jealousy , envy , greed , gossip someone must be angry and spilled the pot that's been brewing.Are you referring to Jerry Baker for starting a new thread.I agree why did he rehash the rotten , festering boil.

Since: Nov 11

Cambridge, MA

#8 Dec 15, 2011
bob marley wrote:
Sounds like a lot of trouble in the pulpit and the pews.Must be some reason for the uproar.Jealousy , envy , greed , gossip someone must be angry and spilled the pot that's been brewing.Are you referring to Jerry Baker for starting a new thread.I agree why did he rehash the rotten , festering boil.
Yes thats exactly thats what i was referring to makes no since!
bob marley

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2011
There is an old saying ( where theres smoke theres fire ) rumors start for some kind of a reason.
Nice Person

Winchester, IN

#10 Dec 16, 2011
Jerald Baker wrote:
This message is for Good Woman 68 and all parties interested...concerning Metamora Church of God.
Metamora Church of God's purpose is to promote Salvation throughout the Whitewater Valley and surrounding area and to help those in need.
For the last 35 yrs. Pastor Wayne Ison has tried to lead people to Christ through his ministry. Many souls have been saved. My wife and I have been members for many years. We are proud of our church and church family. We have services starting at 10:00 and lasting til we are finished.
Our Pastor services the Whitewater Valley and surrounding areas. He visits Nursing Homes, Shut-Ins, Hospitals and anyone in need that calls on him. He will visit you if you need him. The Church gives free food to the needy at least one a month. We only take offering on Sunday morning and you are welcome whether you can give or can't give.
Our Pastor and his wife's morals are beyond reproach . The church is financially strong and we have never missed a payment.
If there are any more questions you need answered contact Jerald Baker. What I have written I can back up and I'm not ashamed to give you my name. Don't knock us til you've tried us!!
I have to say,I had visited Pastor Ison's church a couple of times when Perry Stone was a guess speaker. And I use to see the pastor often and we always spoke.I found out that I have a fatal illness (still do) that can not be cured but can be treated. On finding this out I called Pastor Ison and ask him for prayer. On doing so he never ask who he was talking to,what my phone number was and never ask what was wrong with me and I didn't push the issue. It just gave me a different outlook on him and his church. It makes me wonder now. I had at one point considered becoming a member and this issue made up my mind for me.
Pebbles

Huntington, IN

#11 Dec 16, 2011
Nice Person wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say,I had visited Pastor Ison's church a couple of times when Perry Stone was a guess speaker. And I use to see the pastor often and we always spoke.I found out that I have a fatal illness (still do) that can not be cured but can be treated. On finding this out I called Pastor Ison and ask him for prayer. On doing so he never ask who he was talking to,what my phone number was and never ask what was wrong with me and I didn't push the issue. It just gave me a different outlook on him and his church. It makes me wonder now. I had at one point considered becoming a member and this issue made up my mind for me.
I have thought about you this holiday season.
How are you doing?
Prayers,
Pebbles
bob marley

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2011
Nice Person wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say,I had visited Pastor Ison's church a couple of times when Perry Stone was a guess speaker. And I use to see the pastor often and we always spoke.I found out that I have a fatal illness (still do) that can not be cured but can be treated. On finding this out I called Pastor Ison and ask him for prayer. On doing so he never ask who he was talking to,what my phone number was and never ask what was wrong with me and I didn't push the issue. It just gave me a different outlook on him and his church. It makes me wonder now. I had at one point considered becoming a member and this issue made up my mind for me.
Kind of sounds like you were not an individual to him.Like going down a cafeteria line.If he cared seems like he would have made you a person with a name and address. I'm sorry about your illness , but sounds like you got saved from hurt by staying away.
Jerald Baker

Brookville, IN

#13 Dec 16, 2011
Jerald is not Jerry and Wayne is not uncle get your stuff straight....Go figure. Wayne is an uncle to Jerry. Jerry didn't write this he don't even use a computer.
Dr Welby

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Dec 16, 2011
Jerald Baker wrote:
Jerald is not Jerry and Wayne is not uncle get your stuff straight....Go figure. Wayne is an uncle to Jerry. Jerry didn't write this he don't even use a computer.
So Jerald, what is your relationship. Are you a relative???
Lets Go Riot

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Dec 16, 2011
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have thought about you this holiday season.
How are you doing?
Prayers,
Pebbles
Pebbles She is a nice Women and I wish her all the luck in the world to defeat her Illness and I will be Praying for her and her Family that she Is well.

Merry Christmas to both of you and your Family!!!!!!
Pebbles

Huntington, IN

#16 Dec 16, 2011
Lets Go Riot wrote:
<quoted text>Pebbles She is a nice Women and I wish her all the luck in the world to defeat her Illness and I will be Praying for her and her Family that she Is well.
Merry Christmas to both of you and your Family!!!!!!
And right back atcha....
God Bless you and yours..........
Merry Christmas to Mrs Riot and those sweet baby girls!
Got all their presents wrapped?
Pebbles
Nice Person

Winchester, IN

#17 Dec 17, 2011
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have thought about you this holiday season.
How are you doing?
Prayers,
Pebbles
Riot,Pebbles,and Bob Marley,I want to thank you so much! You have made my day a better one.I have a treatment every other week and after treatment I'm okay for two days and then all hell breaks loose for 5 to 8 days. But I stop treatment I die and I think of my husband, grandchildren, and children and God gives me that push and I get through it.And people like you get me through! Then I start to feel better and it starts all over again.When I feel better I enjoy my grandchildren or get out and take a drive and enjoy the things I use to take for granted. I want the three of you to know how much it means to me to know you have thought about me and said a prayer for me. It honestly touched my heart and put a big smile on my face! All of you have a very Merry Christmas,good health, and enjoy your time with your families. All well wishes to your families
bob marley

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2011
You are more than welcome.Your are an individual to us I hope you have all of your days full of good times.I think most of us neglect the little things that are normal in our lives.You take care now.
truman

United States

#19 Dec 19, 2011
how do u pay the bills at that church?
Banker

Batesville, IN

#20 Dec 19, 2011
truman wrote:
how do u pay the bills at that church?
with checks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOX News = FAKE News 1 hr AL B 11
How do posts get removed 2 hr Your Friend Connie 4
Matt Ledford is dead (Dec '12) 2 hr Not John Ledford 20
This Weekends Overdoses 2 hr The Stone Mason 73
fcn bank people 3 hr Hofosho 7
The new SHACK (Aug '16) 8 hr ha ha 18
Maple Grove Cemetery Sat Hoosier 1

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages