Lake shore Resorts
booboo

Cincinnati, OH

#133 Nov 16, 2012
Freinds you talk but you never show. Be a man little man and shut up.
Friends Of Lakeshore

Indianapolis, IN

#135 Nov 17, 2012
booboo wrote:
Freinds you talk but you never show. Be a man little man and shut up.
come play bobo the clown
crazy

United States

#136 Nov 17, 2012
No DJ fake it is not who you think I know the people who's dog got shot those ppl dog got out because their neighbors ex boyfriend Tom let it out and their very nice ppl but no I did live in housing side and campground side I stayed like three places down from you and yr place was so trashy and ya who doesn't speed in this place I see it all the time so yes I have cleaned up around here and help with pool area and painting bathhouse
crazy

Haines City, FL

#137 Nov 17, 2012
Blah
fair

Haines City, FL

#138 Nov 17, 2012
Fair
crazy

Haines City, FL

#139 Nov 17, 2012
lakeshore
Alisa

United States

#140 Nov 18, 2012
Ok creekmore guy this is Alisa I live on kingfisher I heard about web page and you thought I was on here saying something. About yr property I don't even know where you live its not me we stay to ourselves so I don't know who the person crazy is. all I know. Is I wouldn't run a kid over I don't like how ppl park so ppl can't get out ok when the bus wont even be there for another ten min. Or longer yes I get upset when ppl get rude about it. Because around those times i worked an hour away i race home to get shower and right out the door to get my kids. At that time. And people are parked in the exit way before like i said. Way before the bus comes so then they want to tell me to wait but its the exit but i got over it because now my scheduals diffrent and you were not there anyway when those people were rude to me so there forth ya i may speed but not when kids are out its before the bus would get here. and were not even here when bus comes anymore but I know I wouldn't run a kid over also you may think my dog got out bitting ppl but in fact its not true they have paperwork on what happen and this was never my mothers home I pay rent and work and its good your drug free and can walk but you can say Im running my mouth you must not like us and I know yr wife works so good day oh ya I don't care what goes on with who can live here all year or not and who cleans up their property that stuff I have more important things to worry about. But just so ya know I didn't get on here saying something about yr property and crazy hasn't said who they are to me they just sound like how I feel on some things good day also what are you saying about disability. My husband and I work to.
[QUOTE l & prole" and what if any thing you have done to try to improve the park?[/QUOTE]
Creekmore guy

Decatur, IL

#141 Nov 18, 2012
Alisa, Let me start by saying I do not like or dislike you. Someone told me you were crazy and you and your husband or boyfriend is speeding up and down Lakeshore Blvd at bus time. Sadly, I listened to gossip believed it & became part of it. I did not post your name & I’m sorry and I apologize to you. My comments about disability were not aimed at you. I stated: I am disabled but I work and do the best I can due and sometimes it is not good enough but at least I try. My property looks bad at times or does not measure up to others expectations and needs more work than I am able to give it but is not trashy. The point I was trying to make is that we all have our faults and short comings and we all also have some good in us. If, we as a community could look past the short comings & focus on the good and say “what can I do to help” instead of putting others down to make ourselves feel superior, we would get a lot further in life. As for crazy and his/her comments about fake DJ there is nothing fake about me and I do not hide behind a fake name casting stones at others while hiding who I am. I am sure crazy has more than a few skeletons in the closet and should focus on that instead of adding to the chaos at Lake Shore. For everyone else: This is not about the campers, live ins, and housing. This is about a very small group led by 2 people who put 175 property owners in bad standings without following proper procedure. The people of Lake Shore Resort, camping and housing, not the live ins and others that were denied the right to vote, voted those 2 people off the board by a very large margin and voted to put everyone back in good standing if their dues are paid and voted to amend the covenants/bylaws to allow the live ins to continue doing so in peace. It is my belief that PoPo, CPO and this small group of maybe a dozen is trying to stop that and want to use topix to divide owners and make Lake Shore sound worse than it is in hopes of gaining support for yet another attempt to take control. We need to ignore them, stop fueling their fire & focus on the hard job of repairing the damage they caused over the past 2 seasons. This is a little country resort and everyone’s property is not going to be emacculent. With the average price of 3,000.00 per lot and yearly dues of only $150.00, what did they expect? Owners: you need to focus on the good, enjoy your property and if you think it is as horrible as this small group does, do yourself and us a favor, sell your property and let the owners who enjoy it there live in peace!
what the

Versailles, IN

#142 Nov 19, 2012
you say your place is trashy creekmore guy why dont you clean it up have you family to help you you go DJ so you should clean your place up everyone works
POPO

Dayton, OH

#143 Nov 19, 2012
Friends Of Lakeshore wrote:
<quoted text>hey poop poop.....come....fill your mouth....I welcome you to come spit if you got the balls.
Friends Of Lakeshore wrote:
<quoted text>come play bobo the clown
Wow, you certainly have a way with words. I must say, you really came up with a couple of great lines this time around and have left me speechless.
Friends Of Lakeshore

Indianapolis, IN

#144 Nov 19, 2012
POPO wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow, you certainly have a way with words. I must say, you really came up with a couple of great lines this time around and have left me speechless.
Hey....I try...you do however have an unfair unadvantage....that BIG keyboard your hiding behind wise one.
what the

United States

#145 Nov 19, 2012
what the wrote:
you say your place is trashy creekmore guy why dont you clean it up have you family to help you you go DJ so you should clean your place up everyone works
what the,
You might want to read a post a few times and make sure you understand what you are reading before you misqoute some one's post again and make a fool out of your self again. The post cleary stated is not trashy. Go back to school & Learn how to read.
aim high

Cincinnati, OH

#146 Nov 19, 2012
Friends, and all I was looking over the post, what happen to the one that named the streets where the drug problems are? I know there are time on Fir there is a big cloud of THC. I know they have there HART in it. hint hint. Rick you say R Scott is the problem well i'm with you but you never show up to the meetings to voice what you say, stop wimping out and show up and voice what you preach wimp you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk stop hiding behind that cloud little man.
POO POO your not speechless your just waiting to type. Cant wait to see whats next, RS is filling his pockets with our dues. Justest will be served one day and there will pie in those who believe in him.
Friends Of Lakeshore

Indianapolis, IN

#147 Nov 20, 2012
aim high wrote:
Friends, and all I was looking over the post, what happen to the one that named the streets where the drug problems are? I know there are time on Fir there is a big cloud of THC. I know they have there HART in it. hint hint. Rick you say R Scott is the problem well i'm with you but you never show up to the meetings to voice what you say, stop wimping out and show up and voice what you preach wimp you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk stop hiding behind that cloud little man.
POO POO your not speechless your just waiting to type. Cant wait to see whats next, RS is filling his pockets with our dues. Justest will be served one day and there will pie in those who believe in him.
Lokk,"aim high"...a few things. First, I do not attend the meetings because your board has put me in "bad standing" for not paying the blackmail money on the pool assesment. Seconnd, you continue, like the coward you are, to hide behind a keyboard and make statements you know nothing about. Why don't you "show" yourself so we can have a REAL conversation....face to face? Because your a retard who has no testies...got me? If you are my ex-neighbor JP....just stay in KY and be done. But I know you, "aim high" are a coward. You have any idea how many folks are going to be checking KY plates to figure out who you are? Don't start a war with no ammo.....dummy. And beleive me when I say, we do have the "Hart" to figure out who you are....and when you are backed into a corner because of your mouth (or fingers) what ya gonna do? You will run like the coward you are. Hide behind your keyboard....kinda funny.....cause you are clueless....idiot.
be good

Versailles, IN

#148 Nov 20, 2012
you people kill me
Secret Admirer

Wolflake, IN

#149 Nov 20, 2012
be good wrote:
you people kill me
Appears as though they may kill each other. Actually sad before the holiay season.
Twin Forks

Connersville, IN

#150 Nov 20, 2012
Okay, you guys live there all year long? In campers? Really? No wonder there is a problem, between true campers and ... campers.
CPO

Cincinnati, OH

#151 Nov 20, 2012
Twin forks you got it that's our point. We are tired of getting our places broken into by those who live there although a lot of them have been arrested already but the board will not stop others from moving in.You folks do it right down the road from us I just wish our board would stand up and fight.
FRIENDS YOU SHOULD NOT CALL SOME AN IDIOT ONLY IDIOTS DO THAT.
wrong

Cicero, IL

#152 Nov 20, 2012
Twin Forks wrote:
Okay, you guys live there all year long? In campers? Really? No wonder there is a problem, between true campers and ... campers.
No the people do not live in actual campers. When you say campers, you mean one room little places where the kitchen table folds into a bed( that is what a camper is). These people out here live in trailers or modular homes with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, and full kitchens. They are peoples homes, the same things you would see out in the country or in a mobile home park. I am pretty sure the only people out here that stay in an actual camper are the people who come only on weekends or holidays to camp..
wrong

Cicero, IL

#153 Nov 20, 2012
CPO wrote:
Twin forks you got it that's our point. We are tired of getting our places broken into by those who live there although a lot of them have been arrested already but the board will not stop others from moving in.You folks do it right down the road from us I just wish our board would stand up and fight.
FRIENDS YOU SHOULD NOT CALL SOME AN IDIOT ONLY IDIOTS DO THAT.
Explain to me exactly how your post has anything to do with Twin Forks question of people living in actual campers? I am not sure which one of the Kentuckians you are but you really ought to get yourself some reading glasses. Oh and one more thing, it is not just the live ins that break into peoples places or steal, it would be some of the campers too. They are quick to steal some lawn mowers, batteries, gas, and even coolers. I guess that's what happens when the party going weekenders come down and let there under age children run all night on golf carts and have no idea what they are up too, because they are too drunk to give a crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheyenne Gabbard sleeps with drill sargent 10 hr Rick maggert 2
Garr Hill boat ramp (Mar '11) Thu Smokey 24
scott May 24 haha 1
Best Pizza in Brookville is??? May 24 Mushrooms 11
Brookville fake news May 19 Ben Nsider 2
Brookville Music Thread (May '13) May 18 Musikologist 17
Big Cats (Nov '12) May 17 Redoctane 43

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance