lol they get them from you
Livin_ Large

Belvidere, IL

#114 Nov 13, 2012
trailer trash you owe you owe you owe haha
Jane

Ripon, WI

#115 Nov 14, 2012
Well was just going to sit back and say nothing but am tired of my family and myself called trailer trash.There are so many people that sit and talk about people as if they know them personally. Do they know what happens in peoples lifes? Really do not think so, so I am not afraid to use my name on here for you people that do know me , you should also know I am not afraid to say the truth.Yes, I live here and have since 1998 have owned property here since 1994.When I bought my property I wasnt thinking of living here but things happen when you least expect them to. I am on disability but would love to work and make good money again....by the way I worked for my monthly check.Am not on welfare or food stamps just trying to live the rest of my life in peace, but some people will not let that happen. I also take care of my 79 yr old mother who isnt on welfare or food stamps either. As far as my place on Robin it is my place, yes it sold on tax sale but i will get it back before the time is up.I do have a mess in the yard my ex husband left behind , i have had one person paid to haul away but that didnt happen so until I get a truck to haul it away , cannot carry it on my back. My mother lives on FIR and yes I live with her so whoever thinks they can bash the people on Fir beware we see it all . We dont bother anyone hell days go by we only see couple people. As for you do gooders that let the kids drive golfcarts on the weekends GOD be with the kids...especially on Fir....DO NOT EVER THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE OR YOUR KIDS ARE because your not. How sad for a 6 yr old to be told they cannot swim in the pool over the summer ...REALLY a kid...innocent until people like you make them see all people are not nice.I have my own protection here and do not think you want to mess with her, yes my dog stays in my yard but dont think she would not protect....Thank you Morris for all you do , Peggy, Bobby, John and all the others that has tried to get LAKESHORE RESORT the way it used to be.And for the person that put the arrests on here ..did you go through all the arrests in Brookville or would that make it a bad place to live...all places have arrests what happened to INNOCENT TILL PROVED GUILTY....i only know one of them and she was railroaded from what i hear ...."LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF"
yelp

Cincinnati, OH

#116 Nov 14, 2012
Thanks Jane for your input. I think John Folts is the biggest thief there. Look at how much money he has take Peggy for.
Pebbles

Wakarusa, IN

#117 Nov 14, 2012
yelp wrote:
Thanks Jane for your input. I think John Folts is the biggest thief there. Look at how much money he has take Peggy for.
So you live at Lake shore????
Will you new counry's flag be a Nascar flag????
man power

Versailles, IN

#118 Nov 15, 2012
you are right yelp he is a thief and there is alot of people need to clean there places up look a that one place on the cruve of lakeshore blv there is trash all over there yard they need to clean it up i was up to close for the winter and i seen this they are some lazy people that live there i guess
Really

Brookville, IN

#119 Nov 15, 2012
Lazy prople live every where in the valley in B ville on Main in the counrty and yes in L.S. and the point since when do we need to class a whole set of people by what one does. I would of Loved to own a place in L.S. back before this last set of nuts came in when they had hay rides, games, and fun. Maybe we will see it return to the good times and then I will buy in. Hey Lake Shore folks remember if they are trashing you someone else is getting left alone so square up the shoulders know your saving someone who maybe has so much burden right now this would do them in.
Thank you

United States

#120 Nov 15, 2012
Really wrote:
Lazy prople live every where in the valley in B ville on Main in the counrty and yes in L.S. and the point since when do we need to class a whole set of people by what one does. I would of Loved to own a place in L.S. back before this last set of nuts came in when they had hay rides, games, and fun. Maybe we will see it return to the good times and then I will buy in. Hey Lake Shore folks remember if they are trashing you someone else is getting left alone so square up the shoulders know your saving someone who maybe has so much burden right now this would do them in.
Thank you I never thought of it that way! These people are so bored with their own lives that they would like to trash ours. I'm gonna keep my head up because I know the kind of person I am and what type of family I come from and have. We don't need this crap but hey if the like talking about us so much then we might as well smile!
POPO

Dayton, OH

#121 Nov 15, 2012
Jane wrote:
Well was just going to sit back and say nothing but am tired of my family and myself called trailer trash.There are so many people that sit and talk about people as if they know them personally. Do they know what happens in peoples lifes? Really do not think so, so I am not afraid to use my name on here for you people that do know me , you should also know I am not afraid to say the truth.Yes, I live here and have since 1998 have owned property here since 1994.When I bought my property I wasnt thinking of living here but things happen when you least expect them to. I am on disability but would love to work and make good money again....by the way I worked for my monthly check.Am not on welfare or food stamps just trying to live the rest of my life in peace, but some people will not let that happen. I also take care of my 79 yr old mother who isnt on welfare or food stamps either. As far as my place on Robin it is my place, yes it sold on tax sale but i will get it back before the time is up.I do have a mess in the yard my ex husband left behind , i have had one person paid to haul away but that didnt happen so until I get a truck to haul it away , cannot carry it on my back. My mother lives on FIR and yes I live with her so whoever thinks they can bash the people on Fir beware we see it all . We dont bother anyone hell days go by we only see couple people. As for you do gooders that let the kids drive golfcarts on the weekends GOD be with the kids...especially on Fir....DO NOT EVER THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE OR YOUR KIDS ARE because your not. How sad for a 6 yr old to be told they cannot swim in the pool over the summer ...REALLY a kid...innocent until people like you make them see all people are not nice.I have my own protection here and do not think you want to mess with her, yes my dog stays in my yard but dont think she would not protect....Thank you Morris for all you do , Peggy, Bobby, John and all the others that has tried to get LAKESHORE RESORT the way it used to be.And for the person that put the arrests on here ..did you go through all the arrests in Brookville or would that make it a bad place to live...all places have arrests what happened to INNOCENT TILL PROVED GUILTY....i only know one of them and she was railroaded from what i hear ...."LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF"
I am sorry for your current plight. I really am.
However, you and a lot of the other people that live in Lake Shore keep talking about how we should just all get along; don’t rock the boat, let’s all go back to the way it was, etc. Many of the posts by people that live in Lake Shore keep reminding the “rich campers” that we are no better than you are. That is in between threats that keep being made in the posts (not to mention in person) by the live-ins such as the one you are making above (don’t forget to keep your dog on a leash)!
Indeed,“Love thy neighbor as thyself.” That is advice that should not only be given but practiced! If any of you believe in that verse: why are people like Dan and Lisa constantly vilified by the same ones who keep trying to convince themselves they are forced to live at Lake Shore? Why have Dan, Lisa and others been forced to put up with threats, being spit at, called unspeakable names in public at board meetings and worse? Why would those that are pleading innocence act in such a vile manner?
Since you are suggesting that you are subscribing to “Love thy neighbor as you love yourself” I am sure that you and the other live-ins will be apologizing to Dan, Lisa and anyone else that have been threatened, spit at, cursed at, etc. the next time you see them in the park. If you are not willing to apologize, then stop with the holier than thou attitude!
Jane

Lake Geneva, WI

#122 Nov 16, 2012
Ok now i have been very nice on this post to all and never made a threat to anyone about my dog,,she will not be on a leash as she is well trained to stay in her yard i simply said she would protect and that is my point to anyone who CHOOSES to come on this property in a threat to me my mother or my 6 grandkids.As far as apologizeing to anyone i have nothing to say i am sorry for, as i have been open and honest about who i am and not hiding behind some made up name. when you bought your property in LAKESHORE RESORT you knew what was here and what is still here.So maybe you are one of the reasons there is so much turmoil here like i said in a post earlier IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT AT LAKESHORE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.As for myself i love it here and will die here.....NO PERSON WILL MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND ON THAT,,,,if you felt threatened by my dog you must not be a good person..dogs can sense those things....would be a cold day in hell before any of you run us "LIVE INS" out and if you think we think you are rich maybe you got some of the money from OUR THE PROPERTY OWNERS ACCOUNTS !!!!!!!!!!
Friends Of Lakeshore

Indianapolis, IN

#123 Nov 16, 2012
Let me start by saying I'm sorry for any misspelling or grammor mistakes I may make. See, I'm just a High School educated person who has something to add.

Rick Scott....why email all your board members and tell them about these postings? Is your EGO so large you get a sick enjoyment out of stirring crap?

Dan....thanks for stepping up and using your REAL name here...took a man.
(BTW. I'm Rick Herron if you didn't know...got nothing to hide) How about calling Lisa and have her Man Up too....if she says it, we want to know where it's coming from. That could well go for the rest of the good folks on here.

I've been going to Lakeshore some 15 years now. Last 10 years as a property owner along with my wife Tina. We bought property there because of the Lake. We have made alot of friends there...good friends...and I'm afraid I may have, over the years, stepped on a few toes.....don't care, as they needed stepped on.

This battle that rages now all comes back to one nest....Rick Scott.

Jane....I'm with you kid...my dogs WILL NOT BE ON LEADS IN MY YARD ! DON'T LIKE MY DOGS? STAY OFF MY PROPERTY.

Drug dealing on Fir ??? My two lots are on Fir...and I don't see it.

Trashy property? Well...we ALL could do better there.

I will continue to pay my dues. POA will never get their Blackmail money for the pool assesment....dues were just raised to support that pool which I HAVE NEVER USED....hell, theres a 5200 acre lake just over the hill. I will continue to use my property ANYTIME and AS MUCH as I want. Sorry security....try and keep me out.

For FaceBook users...I have a page there for us. Called "Friends of Lakeshore"......the newspapers don't need our problems...go there (FB) and air your laundry.....or if is me you need to speak with...just bounce your butt up to my property and knock on the door....just ignore the dogs....
Friends Of Lakeshore

Indianapolis, IN

#124 Nov 16, 2012
POPO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry for your current plight. I really am.
However, you and a lot of the other people that live in Lake Shore keep talking about how we should just all get along; don’t rock the boat, let’s all go back to the way it was, etc. Many of the posts by people that live in Lake Shore keep reminding the “rich campers” that we are no better than you are. That is in between threats that keep being made in the posts (not to mention in person) by the live-ins such as the one you are making above (don’t forget to keep your dog on a leash)!
Indeed,“Love thy neighbor as thyself.” That is advice that should not only be given but practiced! If any of you believe in that verse: why are people like Dan and Lisa constantly vilified by the same ones who keep trying to convince themselves they are forced to live at Lake Shore? Why have Dan, Lisa and others been forced to put up with threats, being spit at, called unspeakable names in public at board meetings and worse? Why would those that are pleading innocence act in such a vile manner?
Since you are suggesting that you are subscribing to “Love thy neighbor as you love yourself” I am sure that you and the other live-ins will be apologizing to Dan, Lisa and anyone else that have been threatened, spit at, cursed at, etc. the next time you see them in the park. If you are not willing to apologize, then stop with the holier than thou attitude!
Lisa....lighten up....wasn't you put in your propper place at the meeting where justice was served?
Pebbles

Wakarusa, IN

#125 Nov 16, 2012
Friends Of Lakeshore wrote:
Let me start by saying I'm sorry for any misspelling or grammor mistakes I may make. See, I'm just a High School educated person who has something to add.
Rick Scott....why email all your board members and tell them about these postings? Is your EGO so large you get a sick enjoyment out of stirring crap?
Dan....thanks for stepping up and using your REAL name here...took a man.
(BTW. I'm Rick Herron if you didn't know...got nothing to hide) How about calling Lisa and have her Man Up too....if she says it, we want to know where it's coming from. That could well go for the rest of the good folks on here.
I've been going to Lakeshore some 15 years now. Last 10 years as a property owner along with my wife Tina. We bought property there because of the Lake. We have made alot of friends there...good friends...and I'm afraid I may have, over the years, stepped on a few toes.....don't care, as they needed stepped on.
This battle that rages now all comes back to one nest....Rick Scott.
Jane....I'm with you kid...my dogs WILL NOT BE ON LEADS IN MY YARD ! DON'T LIKE MY DOGS? STAY OFF MY PROPERTY.
Drug dealing on Fir ??? My two lots are on Fir...and I don't see it.
Trashy property? Well...we ALL could do better there.
I will continue to pay my dues. POA will never get their Blackmail money for the pool assesment....dues were just raised to support that pool which I HAVE NEVER USED....hell, theres a 5200 acre lake just over the hill. I will continue to use my property ANYTIME and AS MUCH as I want. Sorry security....try and keep me out.
For FaceBook users...I have a page there for us. Called "Friends of Lakeshore"......the newspapers don't need our problems...go there (FB) and air your laundry.....or if is me you need to speak with...just bounce your butt up to my property and knock on the door....just ignore the dogs....
Well Rick..........
I been reading your posts and have come to the conclusion........
You read too much........
Comments are nasty and you need a life too..........
God love ya lil heart,
Pebbles
Friends Of Lakeshore

Indianapolis, IN

#126 Nov 16, 2012
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rick..........
I been reading your posts and have come to the conclusion........
You read too much........
Comments are nasty and you need a life too..........
God love ya lil heart,
Pebbles
Funny....thats the second post I have put on here BamBam.....don't know what your fool a$$ has been reading.
Pebbles

Wakarusa, IN

#127 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Funny....thats the second post I have put on here BamBam.....don't know what your fool a$$ has been reading.
Just playin whitcha..........
Your friend,
Pebbles
Pebbles

Wakarusa, IN

#128 Nov 16, 2012
And..........
Never read a comment from "bambam".....
What is that?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Wakarusa, IN

#129 Nov 16, 2012
Is it a thank you mamn thing?
Friends Of Lakeshore

Indianapolis, IN

#130 Nov 16, 2012
Pebbles wrote:
Is it a thank you mamn thing?
If you don't know who BamBam is....how can you call yourself "Pebbles"?
POPO

Dayton, OH

#131 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Lisa....lighten up....wasn't you put in your propper place at the meeting where justice was served?
First, I am not Lisa.

Second, since you you felt she was put in her proper place and justice was served, I suppose you won't mind being put in the same position. I would take that to mean that you will think it proper if someone were to come up to you and spit at you, call you every vulgar name they can think of and threaten you. That is what was done to her so I guess that you will be willing to peacefully accept the same. Would that be justice in your eyes?
Friends Of Lakeshore

Indianapolis, IN

#132 Nov 16, 2012
POPO wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I am not Lisa.
Second, since you you felt she was put in her proper place and justice was served, I suppose you won't mind being put in the same position. I would take that to mean that you will think it proper if someone were to come up to you and spit at you, call you every vulgar name they can think of and threaten you. That is what was done to her so I guess that you will be willing to peacefully accept the same. Would that be justice in your eyes?
hey poop poop.....come....fill your mouth....I welcome you to come spit if you got the balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local entertainment (Aug '12) 6 hr Anonymous 6
Brian bischoff 12 hr Caps 6
Steve Brack sentencing today 12 hr Caps 9
How can you advertise you’re open, then not be ... Fri Just a thought 8
Worst businesses in town Fri ladybug 24
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Feb 21 psychosis abounds 182
Swingers in Brookville (Aug '09) Feb 15 Blondlover 109

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages