Lake shore Resorts
For The Record

Valparaiso, IN

#84 Nov 8, 2012
CPO = Dan Hanigan
POPO = Lisa Seger
The two of you are the most hated people to ever step foot into Lake Shore Resort. You are mad because the people had enough of you. Not just the ones that live there but a vote of every property owner in there that does not live there voted you out. If you hate this park so bad do us all a favor and sell your property and get out.
For The Record

Valparaiso, IN

#85 Nov 8, 2012
CPO wrote:
The by-laws are on file so I do not know where you got that info. They have stood up in court last year when they had a great board and had to go to court 2 times last year. They pay little taxes and send there kids to school for nothing, I wish they all where to move out and live behind IGA. we the week endears feed your economy so we spend the live ins take.
what we want is the complaints that have been filed with the Attorney general and the Area planing and zoning be heard and followed up with and something done.
CPO, we the week endears feed your economy so we spend the live ins take.
It should say weekenders, but the fact that you think some one who stays in town a few days out of the month "feed your economy so we spend the live ins take" thinking yourself more valueable than a live in shows how stupid you are. The live ins feed the local enonomy 100 percent of the time not a few days at random, the live ins vote and elect the local officials and some even campaign and fundraise for local officials and other local causes.

"what we want is the complaints that have been filed with the Attorney general and the Area planing and zoning be heard and followed up with and something done." Again you tried to lie to the APC about conditions in LSR and the complaints were followed up on and found to be lies. And the APC stated that people living in LSR did not violate any APC laws. It only broke the covenants of LSR wich the previous boards allowed to happen for over the past 20 years also breaking the covenants wich pretty much renders them a mute document.
The people of this town who know the truthes about this subject are very upset at the waste of taxpayers money being wasted in the courts and offices of Franklin County because of your thirst for power.
Again if you dont like the way things are in LSR, please sell and move far away. We lived here long before you and will live here long after you are gone.
jack

United States

#86 Nov 8, 2012
for real wrote:
i've lived here since i was a baby every few years new people get a hair up their butt and try to kick us out. when we first moved here we got told that we could live here year round. and if it wasn't for us live ins campers would came back to nothing but a empty lot. if you don't live or camp out here then you have no right to say what should happen. we aren't bothering ANYONE by liveing here now are we. no we arent so get over it.
No, you are not bothering anyone, however it is against the bi-lawas and the covenants. It is just like speeding it hurts no one but it is against the law. by it however does bother me personally because it has caused my property to be of less value and not able to be sold at a fare market price. I have no issue with any one living in there or what they do or do not do in there, but when a realator drives thru there to sell a house it looks like hell and needs to be cleaned up.
to all

Somerset, KY

#87 Nov 8, 2012
I got a phone call today they told me i needed to check the gossip on this site.
This is Dan. I do not go to these sites. I am done with lake shore and want to be left alone. We went by the bylaws and got noware. I have learnd one thing do not stand for what is right. I hate seeing my name on here when i have never heard of such a site. One thing i ask is please take care the pool it was nice to see it get done after all these years. if others on here are useing my name stop now please.
Thank you.
For The Record

Valparaiso, IN

#88 Nov 8, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are not bothering anyone, however it is against the bi-lawas and the covenants. It is just like speeding it hurts no one but it is against the law. by it however does bother me personally because it has caused my property to be of less value and not able to be sold at a fare market price. I have no issue with any one living in there or what they do or do not do in there, but when a realator drives thru there to sell a house it looks like hell and needs to be cleaned up.
Jack I dont know who you are or when you bought your property but I am sure people were living here when you bought it. If people living here lowers your property value and fair market price you no doubt paid less than fair market price when you purchased your property. This park has had people living in all sections for over 25 years and The board has been slowly been buying up eyesore propery and reselling it includeing destroying homes that were used as a live in and selling it to more responceable owners Therefore nothing has changed negatively. Nothing that is except the civil war started in this resort by Dan & Lisa because people did not like the fact that Lisa & Dan hired Lisa's son on as a consultant/park manager at a wage = to 1/3 of the total yearly budget. So Dan & Lisa tryed to say people who live here are in bad standing ater living here in good standing for over 20 years to shut up people who apossed the hiring of her son and supported her removal from the board for such an act of a clear conflict of interest in the hiring of her son. This caused a civil war in LSR and is why your property value has gone down. This park used to be the place to be with constant entertainment such as bands, dj and karaoke including mant different themed parties, hog roast, cook offs, bingo, games and races a mini carnival and so much more. But for the last two seasons all there has been is fighting, arguing and police being called in. The live ins and campers of this parke had always lived in harmoney and fun together every camping season until this war started. It is this war that is being falsey made to appear as the war to raise your property values that is decreasing your property value. Open your eyes take a good look around the park and see things for what they are. The people that say they are trying change the park for the better are destroying your property value. How can a inteligent person come to the media and topix put LSR down in everyway possible start a war btween nieghbors devide and group people into classes by income and take out all the fun out of a place of fun, and then blame live ins for their lowering property values caused by their own actions of stupidity?
lol

Shorewood, IL

#89 Nov 9, 2012
Pooh-Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like one of dem dare smart elics to me.
. Flattery will get you no where.
SWF

Shelbyville, IN

#90 Nov 9, 2012
I have never in my life ever heard anything like this, I love my place at LakeShore, reguardles of who or what is in there,I have had my up's and down's in there but the Good Lord has helped me, with everything that has been threw at me. I go there to enjoy the Peace and Quiet and I do. I miss the entertainment that used to be a big part of the Park,but hopefully one day it will get back to normal.If people put as much energy into enjoyment as they do fighting we would have a better place for everyone.I heard the one's doing all the fighting and drinking is the one's that you people put on the board. Seems to me that needs to be looked at. I have no problem with someone who wants to have a few drinks, but you have good drinkers and you have bad drinkers, to each there own. I don't do either drugs or drink but I have seen what it does. Please try to work together in solving issues, than stabbing each other in the back. God is watching each and everyone of you. I know because he has watched over me for years. And I thank himfor tht everyday.
trailer trash

United States

#91 Nov 9, 2012
CPO wrote:
The by-laws are on file so I do not know where you got that info. They have stood up in court last year when they had a great board and had to go to court 2 times last year. They pay little taxes and send there kids to school for nothing, I wish they all where to move out and live behind IGA. we the week endears feed your economy so we spend the live ins take.
what we want is the complaints that have been filed with the Attorney general and the Area planing and zoning be heard and followed up with and something done.
get your facts straight dumbass number one you run your mouth without telling the facts, ppl living their do pay school tax , your propery is one of the trashy places out their , your wife spits on ppl you pick on lil kids at the pool your buddy rodney's place is so nasty it should be condemed he has raw sewage on the ground his yard is trash his trailer is falling apart. when you were on the board you did nothing to him, hell your palce is another trashy place why don't you clean you place up. their are alot of good ppl their and ppl who do care . before you get on here and run your mouth you need to tell the truth and stop making yourself out to be something yur not. sell your lots if you don't like it here and take rick, lisa,dennis, mike,marty and your buddy rodney with you
trailer trash

United States

#92 Nov 9, 2012
SUNBEAM wrote:
A joke do you know what a subdivision is? it is a plot of land that is subdivided. and your point is what the word does not mean that you can live there it is zoned recreation use only in section 1 and 3.
Just want to make that clear i have done my home work.
you don't know anything, the whole problen is some you you think you have more money and are better than others. well guess what, YOUR NOT as a matter of fact your not donald trump because if you where you wouldn't have bought property in lakeshore. i have heard it all including the remarks about the vets at lakeshore. if it wasn't for the vets you wouldn't have what you do. if you don't like the ppl at lakeshore which some are vets that gave you your freedom the GET THE FUCK OUT AND KISS OUR ASSES because your no better than anyone else it's ppl just like you that are causing all the problems their might be a few live ins that need to clean their places up but their are camps that need to do the same and i can prove that their are more drunks and druggs that are campers than live ins. their are good in both campers and live ins so grow up, give it a rest and get a life
Wonderin

United States

#93 Nov 9, 2012
Who owns the trailor park behind IGA now, I heard it has a new owner, hard to believe?
Amazed

Saint Charles, IL

#94 Nov 10, 2012
So what is a "mute" document anyway??? A document that has no ability to hear? LMAO The people of the town (and county) know exactly what kind of a mess LSR is and if somebody would get that mess cleaned up and throw out all the scumbags who live there full time, there would be one huge celebration.
Clark on the block

Connersville, IN

#95 Nov 10, 2012
I'm at Twin Forks. Lots of rules. But maybe for the best, I think, after reading these posts. We can only have 1 car on our lot, no golf carts (I kind of like that), basically lights out at 11:00 for quiet hours (I kind of like that.).
POPO

Dayton, OH

#96 Nov 10, 2012
My, my, my! The peace loving live-ins are so supportive of everyone in the park, arenít they? A few threats here and there; intimation of a protection racket because if they werenít in the park over the winter, we would come back to an empty lot. Even when we are there, some are kind enough to steal batteries out of golf carts, boats, off of trailers, etc. Isnít someone still sitting in jail for that one? I think we have seen a recent rash of people breaking into sheds too. Not all the crime that is committed in the park is done by the live-ins. Only 100% so far of the ones caught, live there.

None of the live-ins condone violence, but they sure want to slap a few of us up-side the head. Oh, Bobby already tried that by creasing a camperís skull with a hammer, attacking a board member and his family with a knife, a sledge hammer and a pair of bolt cutters. Boy, it is a good thing they caught him before he carried out his threat to start their camper on fire. They are all law abiding members of the Lake Shore society; Even the ones living there illegally.

Yup, they just want to go back to the good ole days! Like having a pig roast up at the shelter house; that was fun. What happened again? Oh, I remember. One of the board members, while intoxicate, punched out another board members husband. I think that someone spent some time in jail over that one and the victim got a ride to the hospital. How about the stumbling, drunken, cuss fests that used to go on up at the shelter house during those little picnics? I think the kids in the park used to really enjoy those. Maybe we can have another drunken, skinny dippiní board party in the pool. I sure hope all of the board members do it safely because I wouldnít want to see anyone break an ankle or anything. By the way, did the POA insurance have to cover that injury?

Since the people that live there think that the weekend campers are just a nuisance and they donít think we add anything to the park, what would happen if all of the weekend campers didnít pay their dues for next year. Since the live-ins want total control and think we should just sit back, shut up and like it, they can pay for the whole boat. Let me see how that would work; Estimated live-ins (per the ICE committee) of 90 x $150 =$13,500 in dues. Estimated weekend campers of 710 lots x $150 =$106,500 in LOST dues. Now, to make up the lost dues, that means that $106,500 divided by 90 live-insÖ There you have it. The live-ins can cough up another $1,183 each to make up the shortage. That seems fair, doesnít it?
nope

Brookville, IN

#101 Nov 11, 2012
Amazed wrote:
So what is a "mute" document anyway??? A document that has no ability to hear? LMAO T
No--actually it would be unable to speak. So I suppose it can hear just fine.
nope

Brookville, IN

#102 Nov 11, 2012
please people, no kids up there. Save yourselves the problems.
sam the man

East Moline, IL

#103 Nov 11, 2012
resort not resorts you dumb hillbillies!
lol

Shorewood, IL

#107 Nov 11, 2012
Heeee haaaw come on lake shore keep showing your class and intelligence with these posts you people are kinda proving a point yourselves. Did any of you ever see inside a school my god....what fer we with can the if doneded you're are tupid...what the hell are you people saying in these posts. Its either inbreeding or drugs on of the 2 there can't be that many stupid people in 1 trailer park
BamBam

Dayton, OH

#108 Nov 12, 2012
lol wrote:
Heeee haaaw come on lake shore keep showing your class and intelligence with these posts you people are kinda proving a point yourselves. Did any of you ever see inside a school my god....what fer we with can the if doneded you're are tupid...what the hell are you people saying in these posts. Its either inbreeding or drugs on of the 2 there can't be that many stupid people in 1 trailer park
You a are great example of proving our point, check out your spelling and english. OMG are you serious. Which lane do you live on? Which one do you get your drugs from or are you pissed because they sell more than you?
omg

Versailles, IN

#109 Nov 12, 2012
hay yessss all the people you are talking about that do drugs sell drugs how do u know you must do them to know stuff like this so you drugy
lol

Shorewood, IL

#112 Nov 12, 2012
BamBam wrote:
<quoted text>
You a are great example of proving our point, check out your spelling and english. OMG are you serious. Which lane do you live on? Which one do you get your drugs from or are you pissed because they sell more than you?
. That's exactly the point captain obvious. Man you are a bright aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take it down 5 min Gerty 4
Brookville fireman 1 hr tad dexter 8
bring justice for jason bolton 14 hr unknown 1
Jason Dale Bolton Murdered August 21, 1991 New ... (Feb '07) 22 hr ladybug 65
concerned consumer Thu Hunterman 4
Corey Bolling getting out Thu Terry 8
Swimming Pool vs. Expanded Library in Brookville Thu Resident 8

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance