Lake shore Resorts
POPO

Dayton, OH

#44 Nov 4, 2012
jack wrote:
Can any one tell me when and where the next board meeting is? It was 2nd Sat. of month in the office, but was told it was off site and closed to members, board members. Even as a member I would like to change things there because I have money invested into a home and property. Every day this continues to go on I lose valuable money on my investment. How would the board like to have a lawsuit to compensate me for the loss of value in my property. I have tried to sell for years and can not.
Jack,
The next meeting is on Saturday, November 10 at 10am. Blooming Grove Fellowship Hall (according to the website: www.lakeshoreresort.org ). Of course they don't give you an address because the don't want you to find it. I THINK it is the Fellowship Church right on the corner of the Causeway and St. Rt. 1 (west of the Resort). Hopefully, someone else can confirm the location?
Who represents you

Brookville, IN

#45 Nov 5, 2012
I got a question for all the people who claimed they did not know people lived there till they moved in. WHO WAS YOUR REALTOR I mean come on if they didn't tell you that and what is happening in there well I hate to do this to them but they know the laws on disclosure and they didn't follow them. If you didn't use one them shame on you for thinking you knew how to do someone else's job and then when you couldn't blaming others.
Who represents you

Brookville, IN

#46 Nov 5, 2012
And I got another thing to say I have some really good friends that live in Lake Shore. They have been there for yrs they are retired. The prices have plunged and board who was running was thieves. They could afford to buy property with the peoples dues but they couldn't do pool repairs without charging a special assement for more money. How does that happening? They are not licensed investors but they do property investing with the peoples money intended to keep roads up ect... Have you been in there on the roads give me a break? Go threw the gates what is the first thing you see Garbage dumpsters A MESS from the time you enter till you pass the first turn it is a MESS controlled by the park not the owners. The son handled the books how convient, in his Ohio home. Was paid very well I will not give # as I do not remember exactly but it was a job I WANT FOR THAT PAY. This is all about a person who thought she would use the property owners own money to buy up property put in people who would vote with the queen herself and they would push prices down until they ruled and one day owned Lake Shore and have there own little world. Well the trash as you call them isn’t so dumb after all. The queen is gone. And my friends in Lake Shore if you knew them you would understand not all is bad.
Jack

United States

#47 Nov 5, 2012
POPO wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack,
The next meeting is on Saturday, November 10 at 10am. Blooming Grove Fellowship Hall (according to the website: www.lakeshoreresort.org ). Of course they don't give you an address because the don't want you to find it. I THINK it is the Fellowship Church right on the corner of the Causeway and St. Rt. 1 (west of the Resort). Hopefully, someone else can confirm the location?
thanks, I will try to attend, but they would most likely not let me in because I am "Not In Good Standing" Don't pay the Dues because if the people collecting the dues are not following the covenants and Bi laws then I whould not either, Besides they are not legal because have not been recorded into the county records as such.
POPO

Dayton, OH

#48 Nov 5, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, I will try to attend, but they would most likely not let me in because I am "Not In Good Standing" Don't pay the Dues because if the people collecting the dues are not following the covenants and Bi laws then I whould not either, Besides they are not legal because have not been recorded into the county records as such.
Jack,

I wouldn't worry about being "Not in Good Standing". The hell with them. If they are going to put the live-ins into "Good Standing" and let them vote, which is obviously against the By-laws, why should the turn you away at the door?
Mommasboys

Ripon, WI

#49 Nov 5, 2012
I had been looking up info on a full time house on eagles nest in lakeshore. i was supposed to go look at it on friday. the house was exactly what my family and i have been looking for, but i hv 2 small children and a teenage step son. needless to say we will not be interested in a home where the community looks at the whole resort in such a negative mannor. very sad there are alot of great properties up there and im sure some great people but i dont want my children to be afraid to play outside.
Seriously

Brookville, IN

#50 Nov 5, 2012
Mommasboys wrote:
I had been looking up info on a full time house on eagles nest in lakeshore. i was supposed to go look at it on friday. the house was exactly what my family and i have been looking for, but i hv 2 small children and a teenage step son. needless to say we will not be interested in a home where the community looks at the whole resort in such a negative mannor. very sad there are alot of great properties up there and im sure some great people but i dont want my children to be afraid to play outside.
Smart move--you are a wise mom. That's not a place for kids to grow up. Sorry to those who are nice, friendly, whatever people--there are just too many of the other type to make it a good choice for people with kids. You don't like to admit that, then work to clean it up.
lala

United States

#51 Nov 5, 2012
I think this shit is funny everyone knows lake shore has mass people who live off welfare and drug money. And if its so horrible to raise your kids there then move..
lol

Shorewood, IL

#52 Nov 6, 2012
Hahaha welfare resorts...that's funny shit we should change the name for them. Just another trailer park with trailer park issues and trailer park mentality. Wow what a great place. I think I might move there now. But I have a problem......I work....will I ever be able to fit in..or would I be labeled because im on of dem dare tax payers.
Really

Grissom Afb, IN

#53 Nov 6, 2012
Trailor Park Trash!
lala

River Grove, IL

#54 Nov 6, 2012
lol wrote:
Hahaha welfare resorts...that's funny shit we should change the name for them. Just another trailer park with trailer park issues and trailer park mentality. Wow what a great place. I think I might move there now. But I have a problem......I work....will I ever be able to fit in..or would I be labeled because im on of dem dare tax payers.
I think on the application to live there they ask if you are on welfare or sell drugs those are the requirements.. and I love the post where the lady tried to say she lives in a nice big house in lake shore inn excuse me its not a big house its a double wide that was given to her. There are no big nice houses in lake shore all campers trailers and double wides
What do you think so far

Brookville, IN

#55 Nov 6, 2012
lala wrote:
<quoted text>
I think on the application to live there they ask if you are on welfare or sell drugs those are the requirements.. and I love the post where the lady tried to say she lives in a nice big house in lake shore inn excuse me its not a big house its a double wide that was given to her. There are no big nice houses in lake shore all campers trailers and double wides
I beg to differ as I know for a fact there are houses in there. You are just another small minded one who wants to feel better about them selves by trashing others. This is where when life gets tough people like you have the furthest to fall and the landing is hard. Your whining ass would never make it. I would rather deal with 10 Lake Shore clients than one of your kind nothing but bitches. Nothing is ever enough or good enough.
SUNBEAM

Cincinnati, OH

#56 Nov 6, 2012
I have been watching this and here is my input as a property owner since 2004.
The board that Lisa and Dan where on. That board has done for Lake Shore than other boards could,Basket ball court,Valley ball court,and the pool done the right way this is just some of the major things that were done. Now as far as keeping the books out of state then well when Peggy and Patsy tried to go the bank and demand what they wanted the bank closed the accounts. So poor Lisa and Dan and others on that board where paying the bill out of there pockets to keep Lake Shore running.
This board we have now are gut less and have no back bone I what to join the group that is fighting this. POPO I think you are the person leading this group? If so i will have to find a way to know who you are.
I will be at the meeting Saturday with a group of owners, Should be a fun time. Rick we are coming to get answered. You can not change the BY-LAWS with out a vote from all of the members.

LOOK OUT Rick we want answers this Saturday and not I will have to get back with you.
lala

Tinley Park, IL

#57 Nov 6, 2012
Ha I am making it I own a home Im easing a family and working full time and doing it all with no help from welfare thank you!! That place at one time was a resort and a very nice place but then they started letting anyone and everyone live there that makes it no longer a resort but a trailer park .. take a drive thru there it looks like a dump run down campers that look like they have been there since the 60s little gangster wanna be and little girls trying to act 21 when they are like 9 .. TRAILER PARK!!!
What do you think so far

Brookville, IN

#58 Nov 6, 2012
This is intended for lala and all posters who feel they can judge others on where they might live.

Owning a home does not change bigot simple minded people like you. It only feeds your self image of superiority. If what you think is true then to me you are trash because I own many homes and live on a farm. And to the folks in Key West we are all trash because our homes don't fetch millions. So go on with your want to be better than others mind set. Raise those kids to think like you and put worldly items above respect of others and when they are grown reap what you have sown.
too funny

Dewey, IL

#59 Nov 6, 2012
I have to ask since it seems to be such a big freaking deal. What does it really matter whether someone lives in a trailor, an apartment, mobile home or what you may call a house? I am pretty sure they are all the same! They all have a kitchen, living room, bedrooms, and bathrooms. I guess it depends on how damn stuck up you are. Let me tell you all something, you are no better than anyone else in this world!!! That is the problem with people today they all think they are better than someone else just because they may have a fancy car or a million dollar home( which they most likely are going bankrupt over). Yes I agree lakeshore has its problems but so does every other town. Look at Brookville for example there have been how many drug busts here lately? How many arrests for heroin? Exactly and funny thing is not one of those people were from Lake Shore. There are two sections in that damn place, 1 is for housing( which is just like a subdivision you would see anywhere else) and 1 section is camping. Yes it is unfortunate that you have to drive through the camping to get to the housing. The politics in Lakeshore are horrible, but if you just live your life day to day and dont worry about it then you dont have any problems.
People like LALA and POPO are just greedy a**, wanna be white picked fence dreamers, that have the I am better than you attitudes that make other people just want to slap them upside their heads!!! LALA you crossed the line talking about peoples children, grown adults should know better than to judge a little child, and you know what if your children are as simple minded as you then I feel sorry for them in years to come..
a joke

Versailles, IN

#60 Nov 6, 2012
the lake shore is a mobile home and someone said they need to live behide iga that is a dump and is a bug place everyone that talks about lake shore is just mad cause u cant live out here leave the people alone go on with your own life
for real

Valparaiso, IN

#61 Nov 6, 2012
i've lived here since i was a baby every few years new people get a hair up their butt and try to kick us out. when we first moved here we got told that we could live here year round. and if it wasn't for us live ins campers would came back to nothing but a empty lot. if you don't live or camp out here then you have no right to say what should happen. we aren't bothering ANYONE by liveing here now are we. no we arent so get over it.
a joke

Versailles, IN

#62 Nov 6, 2012
by the way lake shore is a subdivision
SUNBEAM

Cincinnati, OH

#63 Nov 6, 2012
A joke do you know what a subdivision is? it is a plot of land that is subdivided. and your point is what the word does not mean that you can live there it is zoned recreation use only in section 1 and 3.
Just want to make that clear i have done my home work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up at Stant? 4 min Current Employe 5
Sobriety Checks 22 min TooCentsless 8
Where's the mayor? 25 min TooCentsless 21
What happened with ATF investigating Wulff? 27 min TooCentsless 5
Do u know d and d processing people Fri Devasted mom of 3 8
Trailer park behind iga Fri KING the legend 9
Post Election Discussion Fri donnie trumped 10

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance