Baby Killed In Crash

Baby Killed In Crash

There are 286 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Baby Killed In Crash. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

An 18-month-old baby is killed in a crash in Franklin County, Indiana. A Ford Contour and Ford F-250 collided late Friday afternoon at Route 252 and Sleepy Hollow Road in an area called Cedar Grove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

can

Syracuse, IN

#22 Aug 1, 2009
ok its bullshit to have a whole thing on this lil gurl and her family who cares how it happened r yu guys so selfsish yu know that maybe her family reads this shit and all yu guys keep rubbin it in her face that she lost her baby 2 her and her family jus let it be shes gone theres nothin we can do about it....and yes i know deann and her family real good and there not bad people they might do shit wrong but we all do who are yu guys 2 judge her forreal....so grow up about it it hurts friends and family 2 see this!!!
jll

United States

#23 Aug 2, 2009
For the most part I don't think most people are bad I just think they make bad choices sometimes. We all do!
what

United States

#24 Aug 2, 2009
Talk about one run on sentence. Did you ever think about spell check? It sounds like you came from the same gene pool. What a waste of space.
can wrote:
ok its bullshit to have a whole thing on this lil gurl and her family who cares how it happened r yu guys so selfsish yu know that maybe her family reads this shit and all yu guys keep rubbin it in her face that she lost her baby 2 her and her family jus let it be shes gone theres nothin we can do about it....and yes i know deann and her family real good and there not bad people they might do shit wrong but we all do who are yu guys 2 judge her forreal....so grow up about it it hurts friends and family 2 see this!!!
whatateme

Bradenton, FL

#25 Aug 3, 2009
Hey What if you dont know how to read it maybe you should keep your mouth shut. What the hell are you the internet spelling police? F*ck off!!
Listen

Mason, OH

#26 Aug 3, 2009
I agree with "what". What is she saying? Get a life. If you cant put a sentence together, don't get on here. Go back to the playground where you belong.
what

United States

#27 Aug 3, 2009
You are an idiot. Now go and load your crack pipe.
whatateme wrote:
Hey What if you dont know how to read it maybe you should keep your mouth shut. What the hell are you the internet spelling police? F*ck off!!
whatateme

Woonsocket, RI

#28 Aug 4, 2009
Im not the one that could'nt read it numbnuttz, you are! Your the idiot now go back to blowin me.
whatever

Mason, OH

#29 Aug 4, 2009
It takes one illiterate dumb fu** to read anothers jibberish.
whatateme

Harvard, MA

#30 Aug 4, 2009
LAME!!
manslaughter

United States

#31 Sep 9, 2009
Jaiden Renee Griffin
March 4 2007-September 5 2008

Its been a year as of Sept.5, why wasnt this mother charged? with killing her baby.
Its common knowledge she was so scwreed up dope with no bussiness behind a wheel of a car? Everyone in town knows this fact.
Where are the tox reports?
What about the Car seat not being in the car correctly?
Jaiden being in that seat correctly?? or was she even in the seat at all.
State of Indiana and Franklin County and Mr. Wilham why did you and CPS fail little
Jaiden Renee Griffin?
Jodi -- Cincinnati

Greenville, OH

#32 Sep 9, 2009
i know deann personally, i had the misfortune of meeting her back in february, only 6 months after the wreck that claimed her baby. she was at a local bar in harrison, and was VERY drunk, and at one time i went to use the restroom and walked in to find her snorting pills off the sink. she has a serious problem, and it needs to be addressed, why wasn't she ever faulted for this accident?? she was clearly at fault for her daughters death, and will ADMIT IT when asked about the accident. she told me she was so high she didn't know what was going on when it happened!!! all this woman does is make everyone else's lives around her HELL... she is nothing more than a drug-addicted bar whore and should be treated as such. as of her being pregnant, if so i fear for that child as well!!!
protecting the children

United States

#33 Sep 10, 2009
can wrote:
Its about protecting the children!
An eye for an eye

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#34 Sep 15, 2009
lil wrote:
What become of the toxicolgy report? Swept under the table by........
I, like alot of the rest of you, know Deann Foster, the mother (although she doesn't deserve that term)Drugs, Drinking, Bar Hopping, Whoring, Unemployed, More Drugs, Welfare, she was (and still is a menace to society). It has been over a year now and many of law abiding, tax paying, voting, and decent citizens of this county want and deserve to know more! WE, the tax payers of this county took better care of that innocent child than the one that brought her into this world (AND TOOK HER OUT)! I think we all know of someone who has had to pay a helluva lot more dues than this murderer. Many fellow county citizens have paid a way higher price than a strung out mother who KILLED her child! When receiving a DUI some people go to jail, lose their liscense, pay large fees, have to go to choices, and or AA meetings, and much more! What about 1. No drivers liscense, 2. No insurance, 3. Vehicular Homicide, 4. Negligence, 5. Driving under the influence, 6. Possession of a controlled substance, 7. Reckless endangerment, 8. Manslaughter, 9. Improper use of a car seat, 10. Murder!(a willful unlawful killing) that is what she did. She knowingly got "messed up", she knowingly operated an unsafe vehicle, she knowingly operated a vehicle with out a liscense/insurance, she knowing and willfully KILLED THAT BABY!!! 11. Child abuse, child endangerment, environmental health & environmental safety, etc. can someone, anyone, tell us what is the punishment for breaking ALL of these laws..........resulting in the death of a precious baby!!!!!????? what can we do to make a law breaking child abusing murderer be faced with the proper consequences?!?!
sick

Lawrence, MA

#35 Sep 16, 2009
Maybe the state police should do an investigation and see what laws were broke by the local police cause they didnt do right by that baby!!!
god bless

Philadelphia, PA

#36 Sep 20, 2009
Pam wrote:
Don't blame the tires. It was a terrible accident and a mother lost her precious baby. The person that hit them needs to make amends as much as possible. Money cannot replace the baby but the mom is suffering ....
It is a bad road but to throw a baby 25 ft., the truck had to hit her hard..
dean is the one to blame she is the one who was on the wrong side of the road and hit the other woman she also didnt buckle her child properly or the baby would still be here today.... how can you let someone take off with the baby knowing they are high someone had to have seen her or known she got high before she took off with the child not buckled up.... come on there is way more to this than we all know and yes deann foster needs help.... trying to kill herself? whats next with her?
whoknows

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Sep 21, 2009
she is addicited to drugs even her family can tell u that ur right she probably was high when she wrecked and she was out running around high after and drunk a week after her baby died i know I seen her.
Crazy

United States

#39 Sep 21, 2009
Who cares who or wat is to blame like i said befor ok THE BABY IS DEAD AND DEAN IS A DRUG HEAD... So is this gonna bring the baby back or DEANN out of her drug head life NOPE so find somwthin new to dicuss, CAUSE WE ALL DONT GIVE A FUK
any compassion

Brookville, IN

#40 Sep 21, 2009
God bless?? Really- How can you call on God one minute and spue hate and blame the next. Everyone-and I mean everyone feels terrible for that baby- but if you're coming on here as "god bless", where's your compassion for this young woman. If she is addicted what have you done to help her? If you had seen that car you would know that buckled or not that baby would not have been ok. And to "who knows" can you think of a better excuse to crawl in a bottle than after what she'd done? Judge not my friends...lest you be judged.
CRAZY

United States

#41 Sep 21, 2009
OK This was the point i wanted to make.. and compassion i am full of it, ok i had just keept jayden a couple weekend befor this happened,and the car is still in the scrap yard about half a mile down the road from me, so yaeh i've seen it all, i was also one of the first people on the scean comming from mt.carmel area, so of course i seen more than i wanted to...and you can only help someone when they began to help them selfs. untill then y should everyone care... you can bich all you want on this web page but its not gonna do a bit of good
Why

Edison, NJ

#42 Sep 23, 2009
Crazy wrote:
Who cares who or wat is to blame like i said befor ok THE BABY IS DEAD AND DEAN IS A DRUG HEAD... So is this gonna bring the baby back or DEANN out of her drug head life NOPE so find somwthin new to dicuss, CAUSE WE ALL DONT GIVE A FUK
Thasts why little Jaidens dead

NOBODY GAVE A F__ K! and thats so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble for Steve Brack? 6 hr Ben Dover 99
vets? 16 hr Doggie Debbie 3
satch Fri you have no idea 3
Goldfinch Resturant Jun 22 Proof 71
Wondering Jun 18 Bustet 1
Homesick (Jul '10) Jun 16 lucie 38
Is it legal? Jun 11 Outsidelookingin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages