WTW

Thorntown, IN

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Another drug bust NOW in the middle school!What is going wrong with these kids? PARENTS wake up!! These kids need adult supervision, love, attention. Stop letting your kids run all over this town at all hours of the night and running with god knows who, and half dressed. Take control BE THE ADULT NOT their friend. There is better life for them out there. Try getting into church and show them Gods love and ways.
Pebbles

Churubusco, IN

#2 Nov 3, 2012
WTW wrote:
Another drug bust NOW in the middle school!What is going wrong with these kids? PARENTS wake up!! These kids need adult supervision, love, attention. Stop letting your kids run all over this town at all hours of the night and running with god knows who, and half dressed. Take control BE THE ADULT NOT their friend. There is better life for them out there. Try getting into church and show them Gods love and ways.
I think kids aren't afraid of consequences for negative behavior anymore.......
Parents are afraid of their kids and the parent's consequences if these brats don't get their way......all hell will pay for the so called "parents"..........
If the parents don't give a schitt neither do their brats!
Pebbles
Hocus Pocus

Milton, WI

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents are afraid of their kids and the parent's consequences if these brats don't get their way......all hell will pay for the so called "parents"..........
Pebbles
Pebbles...your basically a idiot..you are on here way to much...don't you have a job...get a life..leave these people alone that post,because your opinion don't mean crap.Believe me when I say this...people are tired if you..
Pebbles

Churubusco, IN

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Hocus Pocus wrote:
<quoted text> Pebbles...your basically a idiot..you are on here way to much...don't you have a job...get a life..leave these people alone that post,because your opinion don't mean crap.Believe me when I say this...people are tired if you..
Why thank you..........
Your friend,

Pebbles
WTW

Thorntown, IN

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>
Pebbles
So TRUE! You must have struck a nerve with your truth. And TRUTH hurts!
Doug

Thorntown, IN

#6 Nov 4, 2012
WTW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto for me Pebbles!
ex coach

Sunman, IN

#7 Nov 4, 2012
WTW wrote:
<quoted text>
as always Pebbles, you speak the truth and they get all bent out shape...probably hocus pocus's kid who got busted!!!
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Children are product of their own environment. It's the parents responsibility to know where the kids are and what they are doing. A kid is a kid. They will all do what ever thy think they can get away with.
rooster

Milton, WI

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Hocus Pocus wrote:
<quoted text> Pebbles...your basically a idiot..you are on here way to much...don't you have a job...get a life..leave these people alone that post,because your opinion don't mean crap.Believe me when I say this...people are tired if you..
These kids are YOUNG!!! If its not their parents responsibility to know what these kids are doing then whose is it?! It sounds to me like you are one of those parents who is scared to give your kids rules or heaven forbid expectations of excellence!! WTH?! Stop trying to be a buddy to your kids and start setting up consequences when they step out of line!! They will appreciate it and respect you a lot more in the future when they are actually productive members of the community and not jail hopping leeches on society!!!
Beth

Batesville, IN

#10 Nov 4, 2012
THE REPUBLICAN wrote:
Children are product of their own environment. It's the parents responsibility to know where the kids are and what they are doing. A kid is a kid. They will all do what ever thy think they can get away with.
I agree whole heartedly with you guys.........BUT I know from watching some very good parents.......that you cannot always point the finger at all parents. Yes, alot of parents DO stick their heads in the sand BUT I have two different friends who tried and tried to deal with the drug problem.........and eventually both friends buried their adult children due to drugs.......and believe me.....its heartbreaking to watch. The last thing anyone can say about either one of these parents that they were irresponsible.........believe me.......they tried. And I know their are alot of people that are in the same boat.......they are not in 'denial' and they try and they pray everyday for the strength & wisdom to help their kids. I wish my friends had the energy and strength to talk to the parents of these kids today.........but believe me.......theyare truly heart broken people that carry this burden everyday........and are trying to live their lives for their living children and grandchildren.
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Beth wrote:
<quoted text> I agree whole heartedly with you guys.........BUT I know from watching some very good parents.......that you cannot always point the finger at all parents. Yes, alot of parents DO stick their heads in the sand BUT I have two different friends who tried and tried to deal with the drug problem.........and eventually both friends buried their adult children due to drugs.......and believe me.....its heartbreaking to watch. The last thing anyone can say about either one of these parents that they were irresponsible.........believe me.......they tried. And I know their are alot of people that are in the same boat.......they are not in 'denial' and they try and they pray everyday for the strength & wisdom to help their kids. I wish my friends had the energy and strength to talk to the parents of these kids today.........but believe me.......theyare truly heart broken people that carry this burden everyday........and are trying to live their lives for their living children and grandchildren.
I agree and am sorry for the parents and thrie losses. Somr children just can't or won't be reached.
rooster

Milton, WI

#12 Nov 4, 2012
I understand that there are some situations like that but we are talking about Jr High kids!! These particular kids shouldn't know where to even get drugs!! If I saw my child was having behavior problems that would most certainly come with drug use then they wouldn't have access to money to buy drugs or the freedom to use them! Its not easy to be a parent but you were the one who wanted and chose to accept the responsibilty! You can't just throw up your hands and say its to hard or my kid just doesn't listen!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Gillman slums 1 hr Sabs 52
Tom Wilson Franklin County Commissioner (Nov '11) 16 hr Dollar Bill 32
Praise for George Gillman 22 hr Smitty 12
Local commish pays fine Wed user2 27
Valley House (Jul '14) Wed Smitty 30
Emily Shephard (Oct '09) Wed Peter pan 57
heroin (Mar '13) Wed Peter pan 72

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance