Things to do in this town on New Year...

Things to do in this town on New Years Eve?

Posted in the Brookville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Happy New Year

Richmond, IN

#1 Dec 10, 2012
I'm new to the area and have only been here for 7 months and I was wondering if any of the bars, VFW, Legion, or K of C was going to have a band or a dance this year?
I would appreciate some information on this.

Also will there be any taxi service for people who are drinking and don't want to drive?

Since: Oct 08

Brookville, IN

#2 Dec 10, 2012
The best thing to do on New Year's is either stay home or stay ovenight at a friend's house and avoid the drunks znd cops out to bust you. Sadly there is no taxi service around here,either.
Happy New Year

Richmond, IN

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I would appreciate it if someone does know of anything going on if they could post it.
fred

Milton, WI

#4 Dec 10, 2012
DMKfromIN wrote:
The best thing to do on New Year's is either stay home or stay ovenight at a friend's house and avoid the drunks znd cops out to bust you. Sadly there is no taxi service around here,either.
Well most people are not like you that stay home all the time because you have no friends,


when and if I find out something I will post it for you. I know me and the mrs will be going out and last year public transportation did run a taxi service for people that didn't want to drive.
Windrow

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
I would appreciate it if someone does know of anything going on if they could post it.
I can show you where to go if you will drive, take me to dinner get me home safe and not try to take my $20 from me. Also no funny business and you must be a good hearted woman willing to show a good timing man conversation and a safe ride home.It will be fun.
Since you are new in town I can introduce to good spots and fun new friends.
Sally

Niles, IL

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Call the vfw, pioneer, eagles, k of c and ask if they r planning anything.
Sam

Richmond, IN

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Heard there was suppose to be a good band at the VFW.
Onsale

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Sam wrote:
Heard there was suppose to be a good band at the VFW.
Better check though because there are only a number of limited tickets for sale.
EAGLE 1129

Brookville, IN

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Onsale wrote:
<quoted text>
Better check though because there are only a number of limited tickets for sale.
Eagles will have a NEW YEARS DANCE SPONSORED BY (INFAMOUS FEW) MUSIC BY NAKED CHARISMA
Who

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Who are the (INFAMOUS FEW)
Dave Parker

Brookville, IN

#11 Dec 12, 2012
VFW is having an awesome band, and serving breakfast after midnight.$20/per. Put on your dancin' shoes!!!!!
Tye

Richmond, IN

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Dave Parker wrote:
VFW is having an awesome band, and serving breakfast after midnight.$20/per. Put on your dancin' shoes!!!!!
Dave, do we need to purchase tickets in advance?
Tye

Richmond, IN

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Dave Parker wrote:
VFW is having an awesome band, and serving breakfast after midnight.$20/per. Put on your dancin' shoes!!!!!
do we need to purchase tickets in advance
VFW Member

Richmond, IN

#14 Dec 12, 2012
It wouldn't hurt to purchase your ticket in advance. Heard there are only 150 tickets.
Hot Mess Girls

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Dec 12, 2012
We bought ours.
FYI

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
I'm new to the area and have only been here for 7 months and I was wondering if any of the bars, VFW, Legion, or K of C was going to have a band or a dance this year?
I would appreciate some information on this.
Also will there be any taxi service for people who are drinking and don't want to drive?
The VFW, LEGION, EAGLES and K of C are not bars. They are clubs with memberships and rules. The Shack, Midtown and Pioneer are tavern bars.
Slap Ya Mamma

Brookville, IN

#17 Dec 12, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
The VFW, LEGION, EAGLES and K of C are not bars. They are clubs with memberships and rules. The Shack, Midtown and Pioneer are tavern bars.
Listen, FYI, read it again, this time with punctuation where its placed. That was "bars, VFW, LEGION, EAGLES and K of C". Person didn't say they WERE bars--bars was one of the options. Glad to clear that up. My work here is done.
Jared

Richmond, IN

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Eagles is having a band to
Dave Parker

Brookville, IN

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Tye wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, do we need to purchase tickets in advance?
Recommended. This band is really good, and well-known.
naked charisma

Batesville, IN

#20 Dec 13, 2012
naked charisma is awesome!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safety tax 1 hr Josh 3
Goldfinch Resturant Sun Yep I sure am 40
drugs in franklin county Sun SMH 9
Trouble for Steve Brack? Sun Franklin 60
David ison Sat Really 7
Seeley post's in Connersville (Jan '10) Apr 30 DEX 38
frosty wants taxpayer money to go to the dogs Apr 27 Betty 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages