school employee arrested
dogg93

Pasadena, MD

#62 Jan 11, 2010
Mexico,I have a sweet white ass just like you do. I just hope yours don't have any hair on it like mine does.
breeze

Edison, NJ

#63 Jan 11, 2010
isn't she the one that was fired from coaching the HS softball team for "dating" one of the players a couple of years ago. Why would any school hire her to coach or be an aide?
sexy single guy

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#64 Jan 12, 2010
As a voter and a taxpayer in this county, that I was once VERY proud of, I am mortified as I read this! What the hell is wrong with you people? It sounds as if some of you are looking for justification for this CRIMINAL, this PREDATOR, this MOLESTOR, this VICIOUS pitiful excuse for a human being! Some of you try to blame the CHILD'S home life, or the CHILD'S personal sexual encounters, or even try to put blame on a sex education video that is shown to our CHILDREN in health/gym class! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS!!!!! This is a TEACHER, an aide, someone we are supposed to be able to TRUST our CHILDREN with! You say she worked with "special needs" CHILDREN?! HELLO!!!!! I would be getting these children checked out. How would you all feel if I said I was an 18 yr. old young man, recently hired as a teachers aide in our county, and I seen a "pretty hot 4th grade little boy" (isn't that the age difference between the bi-sexual CHILD MOLESTING TEACHERS AIDE AND THE VICTIM)?! So if I'm an 18 year old man and I'm having SEX WITH A KID, who is 8 years younger than me, I suppose you all are going to think this is acceptable? Me, 18, and a Franklin County CHILD 10 years old, 8 years my junior. I CANNOT BELIEVE MY COUNTY HAS TURNED INTO SUCH A HORRIFIC PLACE WHERE SOME OF YOU ARE ACCEPTING TO CHILD MOLESTING FROM A SCHOOL EMPLOYEE! JILL DOWD DESERVES TO BE LOCKED UP IN JAIL LIKE ANY OTHER SICK CHILD MOLESTOR...SHE IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE REGULAR CHILD MOLESTORS BECAUSE SHE WAS IN AN AUTHORITY POSITION!!!! WAKE UP FRANKLIN COUNTY!
sorry

United States

#65 Jan 12, 2010
Your the idiot and your post here shows that. Your example is way off base. Huge difference between a 15/16 year old who is already sexually active and a 10 year old. Thankfully you are not god, judge and jury in this matter. You obviously have a personal ax to grind against Jill. And your wrong, there are some really sick people in this county who never get caught. My family was actually threatened by a sick child molester/stalker for two years and the authorities in this county did nothing, absolutely nothing about it.
sexy single guy

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#66 Jan 12, 2010
sorry wrote:
Your the idiot and your post here shows that. Your example is way off base. Huge difference between a 15/16 year old who is already sexually active and a 10 year old. Thankfully you are not god, judge and jury in this matter. You obviously have a personal ax to grind against Jill. And your wrong, there are some really sick people in this county who never get caught. My family was actually threatened by a sick child molester/stalker for two years and the authorities in this county did nothing, absolutely nothing about it.
I have no axe to grind with this CHILD MOLESTOR, I do not even know her, and thank God I do not. As far as ME being the idiot? Let's see, YOU are on a public forum DEFENDING A CHILD MOLESTOR, A LESBIAN CHILD MOLESTOR AT THAT, and YOU call ME an idiot? K.:) have a GREAT day!
sexy single guy

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#67 Jan 12, 2010
sorry wrote:
Your the idiot and your post here shows that. Your example is way off base. Huge difference between a 15/16 year old who is already sexually active and a 10 year old. Thankfully you are not god, judge and jury in this matter. You obviously have a personal ax to grind against Jill. And your wrong, there are some really sick people in this county who never get caught. My family was actually threatened by a sick child molester/stalker for two years and the authorities in this county did nothing, absolutely nothing about it.
One last comment that I meant to make and forgot: as far as your family being threatened by a stalker and molester and the authorities doing nothing, I am truely sorry about that and that is very very wrong! I also agree that there are alot of other sick people in our county and our state etc. that go unpunished, however, WHY would we or should we turn our heads to a predator when we KNOW FOR A FACT of the horrid crime......there is NO EXCUSE to turn our heads to something this terrible that has happened right here in our county!
sorry

United States

#68 Jan 12, 2010
And my point was that there is a huge difference between a 4th grader and someone who is in high school. You point out that sex education in this county is not to blame. I feel it does play a small part in our county. Most parents would be shocked to know how sexually active the 7th and 8th graders are in this county. The kids nowadays are becoming sexually active at an age, that when I was that old, I didn't even know anything about sex at all. I thought it was a big deal that a boy held my hand at the movie theater! And what they are doing at the high school level didn't even cross our minds! Sex education starts in the home and should be supported through the educational system. Parents don't even get to view what the kids get to see. Most would probably find it inappropriate for their age level. I have always been responsible with my kids and talked about sex in the home. Started when they were about 7, of course, with appropriate material for that age. Most parents are too embarrassed to take on that responsibility.
chiming in

Cincinnati, OH

#69 Jan 12, 2010
A 15 year old may have consented but did she really have the wisdom and mental capacity to make this type of decision? I believe that's why the laws are there - because people under the age of 18 need a buffer. They can be reckless and jump in without giving anything much thought. If this had been my daughter I, too, would have had Jill arrested and would probably consider a lawsuit against the school system, if I felt they were negligent in keeping this from happening. It sounds like they might have been if she had been fired from coaching at the high school because she was dating one of the players. A 22 year-old should have had more sense. And even though I know the Dowd family a little, I would not want Jill allowed back into any of the school systems ever.
Pebbles

Freetown, IN

#70 Jan 12, 2010
chiming in wrote:
A 15 year old may have consented but did she really have the wisdom and mental capacity to make this type of decision? I believe that's why the laws are there - because people under the age of 18 need a buffer. They can be reckless and jump in without giving anything much thought. If this had been my daughter I, too, would have had Jill arrested and would probably consider a lawsuit against the school system, if I felt they were negligent in keeping this from happening. It sounds like they might have been if she had been fired from coaching at the high school because she was dating one of the players. A 22 year-old should have had more sense. And even though I know the Dowd family a little, I would not want Jill allowed back into any of the school systems ever.
Are you saying this went on during school? What school?
Razorsharp

Wichita, KS

#71 Jan 12, 2010
None of this matters. It's against the law. End of story. She deserves what she gets. As does anybody else involved.
Lets Go Riot

Indianapolis, IN

#72 Jan 12, 2010
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying this went on during school? What school?
Hey Pebbles this happened at the school you went to FRANKLIN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL you got that.

QUOTE THE RIOT
gossip

Britton, MI

#73 Jan 12, 2010
i bet pebbles went to brookville high, not franklin county high....lot of differance there, we were greyhounds
Pebbles

United States

#74 Jan 12, 2010
Lets Go Riot wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pebbles this happened at the school you went to FRANKLIN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL you got that.
QUOTE THE RIOT
Hey "let's go." How the hell old do you think I am? I never went to Franlin County High School! I graduated from Brookville high schooL. Whole nother place!. You got that! That's the truth and I'm stickin to it.
Pebbles
Lets Go Riot

Indianapolis, IN

#75 Jan 12, 2010
gossip wrote:
i bet pebbles went to brookville high, not franklin county high....lot of differance there, we were greyhounds
Your right gossip I for got Pebbles is not a young chicken anymore LOL HES LIKE A OLD SIDE OF LIMBERGER CHEESE.

QUOTE THE RIOT
sorry

United States

#76 Jan 12, 2010
Lets Go Riot wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pebbles this happened at the school you went to FRANKLIN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL you got that.
QUOTE THE RIOT
No this did not happen at the school.
Lets Go Riot

Indianapolis, IN

#77 Jan 12, 2010
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
No this did not happen at the school.
Well its sounds where you know where it happened sorry, spill the beans or are you the 15 year old girl,go ahead and vent about what you know.

QUOTE THE RIOT
sorry

United States

#78 Jan 12, 2010
They were dating. Jill was employed by the Franklin School Corporation as a teacher's aide at the Brookville Elementary School.
chiming in

Cincinnati, OH

#79 Jan 13, 2010
Come on - a 22 year old 'dating' a 15 year old? If 22/15 is an appropriate thing,when does it become creepy? A 25 year old with a 15 year old? A 30 or 40 year old with a 15 year old? I know I don't know the whole story but again a 22 year old should have known better.
sorry

United States

#80 Jan 13, 2010
Your right you don't have the facts.
BRC

Wichita, KS

#81 Jan 13, 2010
breeze wrote:
isn't she the one that was fired from coaching the HS softball team for "dating" one of the players a couple of years ago. Why would any school hire her to coach or be an aide?
She must know someone on the school board if she got rehired for ANY job in the school system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Increase Passed 26 min Chu Chu Rubusco 8
Economic Development Fayette County IDEAS 39 min Chu Chu Rubusco 9
News Jacobs & Brichford Introduces Two New Cheeses a... 48 min Chu Chu Rubusco 5
Miss me!!# 3 hr Tex 2
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,800
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,298
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,077

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages