unheard

Sunman, IN

#41 Oct 13, 2009
taking it all in wrote:
Well unheard, I hope that since you say you were a victim too that you will also come forward and being willing to testify to not only help yourself but also this current child. If you are not planning on doing that right this minute then you may as well save your comments for those that do have the truth to tell.
<quoted text>
Yeah, thanks for the tip and I have in fact contacted the Franklin county prosecuters office. And if they call me in I will be honored to help any and everyone involved. You would ALL be shocked to know the long list of things that this side-burn wearin piece of shit has done over the years.
pixierose

West Chester, OH

#42 Oct 15, 2009
i am glad you have contact our PROS Mel.i hope that everybody that Doug has hurt in the past and recently, will stand up for the rights of the VICTOMS and never let him take control of a child again.this has went on way to long and maybe now this child's voice has been heard.unlike others that have been told (JUST LET IT GO).until i see that Doug has been found GUILTY and pay for what he has done,it will not be over ....he will strike again!!!QUESTION to unheard.do you know if the things that Doug has done in the past,was anything ever reported to the police at the time??????OH APARENTLY NOT OR HE WOULD BE IN PRISON WHERE HE BELONGS, AND THIS CHILD WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH WHAT HE HAS DONE.SHAME ON YOU DOUG MARKLAND YOU DISCUSS ME.i will never understand how a woman can live everyday in the same home with this creep and never hear any of the things that he has done in the past or present.i believe she is one of those people that says(just let it it go)if so,then WHEN he goes to PRISON she needs to go with him.
ohNOW

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Oct 16, 2009
pixierose wrote:
OH BY THE WAY I WILL BRING THIS TOPIC UP EVERY CHANCE I GET TILL HE PAYS FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE IN THE PAST 30 YEARS.IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS EVER HAD A BAD RUN IN WITH DOUG SHARE IT WITH FRANKLIN CO.
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE THE BAD PART OF DOUGS FIST. YOU IDIOTS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IN THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NONE WHAT SO EVER GOTCH IP ADDRESS YOU ARE MARKED BY POLICE AND NOT THE B-VILLE POLICE.
ohNOW

Cincinnati, OH

#44 Oct 16, 2009
GET A LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You know what are doing to this child. Ok if he did do he needs to pay for it but, by you keep this up your are hurting this child. If the kids in the school get word of this it will hurt her. I have seen this happen , there are so many kids that are mean. They will say stuff to her and keep it up . so let it go for her.Yes IF he did i hope he pays for it. but just think of her.
THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO LOOK OUT FOR THE KID. THEY ARE HERE BASHING DOUG BECAUSE HE MORE THAN LIKELY BEAT THEIR ASS SO THEY WANT TO KEEP IT UP AND HAVE NO IDEA ANYWAY IF IT IS TRUE . SHI= THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHERE HE IS AT OR IF IT TRUELY HAPPENED . WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID HILL BILLIES THAT ARE SCARED TO SAY THIS SHI= TO HIS FACE
ohNOW

Cincinnati, OH

#45 Oct 16, 2009
easyanswer wrote:
okay, I don't even know what happened now or in the past. Have never heard these kind of statements about Doug Markland. Nobody has mentioned any child's name, so the child is protected. But if true, parents DO NEED to know about this. I live close to that neighborhood and my children are over their often.
NO ONE HAS TO MENTION THE CHILDS NAME YOU MORON MARKLAND ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH??? YOU HAVE NO BRAINS NONE. THE CHILD YOU ARE SAYING THIS ABOUT CAN READ AND SO CAN HER CLASSMATES STUPID
easyanswer

United States

#46 Oct 16, 2009
ohNOW wrote:
<quoted text> NO ONE HAS TO MENTION THE CHILDS NAME YOU MORON MARKLAND ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH??? YOU HAVE NO BRAINS NONE. THE CHILD YOU ARE SAYING THIS ABOUT CAN READ AND SO CAN HER CLASSMATES STUPID
Actually, I don't know who he did this to, so if classmates, etc. are talking, they aren't getting that information off of topix. Those who spread gossip in Brookville will take care of that. Now if I were to disclose what he had done or to whom, that would be disclosing information. I'm sure topix is the least of worries for the child involved in this. So name calling on your part may make you feel "smarter", but that's only your own perception. hahaha
FYI

United States

#47 Oct 17, 2009
ohNOW wrote:
<quoted text> NO ONE HAS TO MENTION THE CHILDS NAME YOU MORON MARKLAND ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH??? YOU HAVE NO BRAINS NONE. THE CHILD YOU ARE SAYING THIS ABOUT CAN READ AND SO CAN HER CLASSMATES STUPID
NO one is talking about this child.
I have seen no mention of childs name any where but I will tell you this Dougs Long Life friend the Dick is who told on Doug and he has no reason to lie about it does he.
WOW

Sparta, KY

#48 Oct 17, 2009
I wonder... have any of you ever played the game "Telephone"? If so, you should know how it goes; if not let me enlighten you. Someone makes a statement and whispers it to another person. This persons tells another and so on.
Well, eventually when the message is revealed it is never the same as it began. Point??? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and spreading rumors, or even your perception of a situation,is simply... your opinion. Now, I am in no way condoning anything that may have happened to this poor child, however, putting your own little spin on things and drudging up your own hisory, doesn't make it better for anyone involved. I pray that the victim gets the help she needs and the family as well.

Also, on a side note... when your spelling is incorrect in a post it makes you appear STUPID; and in my opinion, dimishes the value of the comment. My opinion now!
pixierose

West Chester, OH

#49 Oct 18, 2009
this goes out ohNOW....i am not and will not allow a little mouse of a man LIKE DOUG MARKLAND to EVER put his fist to me.so NO this is not the only problem i have with doug .witch doug is not a man when he whips up on woman.doug goes after the weak ones because he is weak his self.he will go after a child because a CHILD CAN NOT fight back......doug has beat woman and he has allso been way to friendly to LITTLE GIRLS over the past 30 years.i can not beleive there are dumb asses out there that takes up for CHILD MOLESTERS.i guess there will allways be people that will protect the violaters and not the victim.IF DOUG MARKLAND THINKS IS IS INNOCENT (NOT)THEN HE SHOULD COME OUT OF HIDEING!!!!!!oh by the way NO ONE has has mentioned a name or the gender of this child so by you calling people stupied,take a look at YOUR SELF and you will see a whole lot of stupied.THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.....oh by the way you must know doug pretty well to know that he used his fist alot.
WOW

Sparta, KY

#50 Oct 18, 2009
Whose post is this email directed to? Mine, or someone elses?
seriously

Britton, MI

#51 Oct 18, 2009
spell check is a awesome tool to use.
BHS alum

United States

#52 Oct 18, 2009
How soon are we going to be reading on this site that this guy has been taken care of?
bville

United States

#53 Oct 18, 2009
seriously wrote:
spell check is a awesome tool to use.
Even though there were words spelled wrong in her post, you must be pretty stupid if you can't read it or make sense of it!
WOW

Sparta, KY

#54 Oct 18, 2009
bville wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though there were words spelled wrong in her post, you must be pretty stupid if you can't read it or make sense of it!
It really has nothing to do with be able to make sense of something; the issue is someone running their mouth about things they know NOTHING about! Her personal issues with
Doug should be just that! If she was so abused by him, why hasn't she reported her abuse???? Easy to tell someone else what to do isn't it!
seriously

Britton, MI

#55 Oct 18, 2009
Oh please, I can and make sense of things most people right on here but come on, spell check is a tool that everyone can use. Just saying people should use it once in awhile. Have a nice day.
WHAt

United States

#56 Oct 19, 2009
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
NO one is talking about this child.
I have seen no mention of childs name any where but I will tell you this Dougs Long Life friend the Dick is who told on Doug and he has no reason to lie about it does he.
No no no, you have no idea what you are talking about! Dick knew nothing about what happen until the authorities were notified, so NO Dick did not tell on Doug!!
pixierose

West Chester, OH

#57 Oct 20, 2009
WOW wrote:
Whose post is this email directed to? Mine, or someone elses?
this post defintly goes out to you!!!!
abc

Louisville, KY

#58 Oct 20, 2009
seriously wrote:
Oh please, I can and make sense of things most people right on here but come on, spell check is a tool that everyone can use. Just saying people should use it once in awhile. Have a nice day.
spellcheck is good except it doesn't decipher "right" from "write" sometimes it's better to just read it...
WOW

Sparta, KY

#59 Oct 20, 2009
pixierose wrote:
<quoted text>this post defintly goes out to you!!!!
I guess the truth must hurt uhhh? I have to say, I've never seen anyone with as much wasted time on their hands as you seem to have!
GET A LIFE AND GET OUT OF EVERYONE ELSES!!!!
WOW

Sparta, KY

#60 Oct 20, 2009
pixierose wrote:
this goes out ohNOW....i am not and will not allow a little mouse of a man LIKE DOUG MARKLAND to EVER put his fist to me.so NO this is not the only problem i have with doug .witch doug is not a man when he whips up on woman.doug goes after the weak ones because he is weak his self.he will go after a child because a CHILD CAN NOT fight back......doug has beat woman and he has allso been way to friendly to LITTLE GIRLS over the past 30 years.i can not beleive there are dumb asses out there that takes up for CHILD MOLESTERS.i guess there will allways be people that will protect the violaters and not the victim.IF DOUG MARKLAND THINKS IS IS INNOCENT (NOT)THEN HE SHOULD COME OUT OF HIDEING!!!!!!oh by the way NO ONE has has mentioned a name or the gender of this child so by you calling people stupied,take a look at YOUR SELF and you will see a whole lot of stupied.THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.....oh by the way you must know doug pretty well to know that he used his fist alot.
By the way Miss Dilusional... I never wrote anything about Doug and how he does or doesn't use his fist! I'd be real careful who you are calling stupid and a dumb ass until you take a good look in the mirror!! Wow, I'm sure everyone on here thinks very highly of your posts! By the way, I am very familiar with the circumstances surrounding Doug and I have never once said I was sticking up for him. YOU on the contrary, truly have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what is going on! If you honestly had the innocent victim's best interest at heart, which apparently you don't even have one, you would leave this situation alone!! I will not squander away anymore of my valuable time responding to any of your wacko post! I normally wouldn't have responded to any of them, but your stupidity was breathtakingly overwhelming!(YOU MAY WANT TO CONSULT A DICTIONARY SO THAT YOU CAN LEGITMATELY UNDERSTAND MY POST BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets see how far this topix goes (Aug '09) 1 hr Caps 20
Race to the post office for your fix! (Mar '16) 9 hr Huh 6
Harassment of Marine Corps Veteran Downtown Bro... 14 hr Wow 23
Pics of 94-95 wildcat football team (Apr '16) Fri BAMF 2
Brookville fireman Fri BAMF 9
Best football player to ever play for Franklin ... (Feb '10) Fri BAMF 108
County swings and misses Fri Snitch 6

Brookville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookville Mortgages