First Prev
of 4
Next Last
i know

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Polly Prissy Pants wrote:
When does it stop? Coaches who think they are bigger than the game. This past fall Coach Sizemore did not start Senior Dakota Rider on a night that's supposed to be about the Seniors, and tonight Pursinger sat Senior Conner Holleran the entire game but for 20 seconds in the 4th quarter. Who do these dumb asses think they are? They are the 2 most disliked faculty members at that school!!! They single handedly ruined what was supposed to be a memorable night for these young men. The crowd was very unhappy, and the young boy left the facility very emotional. I believe Coach knew he did wrong based on the number of people waiting for him after the game. Sad part is neither of these dickheads will lose any sleep over what they have done.
Actually, you can put his brother Rodney right there with him. Where are the good coaches at? Dam shame
panther pride

Versailles, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you can put his brother Rodney right there with him. Where are the good coaches at? Dam shame
Augusta, that's where the good coaches are, that boy might not have played the whole game but with six seniors JAson Hinson, would've made a sub at the begining of the game to get that senior in for his senior nite..
yep

Toledo, OH

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Like I told someone lastnight, at the first whistle or stoppage put the boy in. I've heard for years that he was a horrible coach and seen first hand how big a dick he is! Augusta IS better all around and coach there seems very good to the boys. Sizemore and Persinger must stand around the water cooler alone and tell eachother how cool they are and how talented each is!
coach of the year

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2013
yep wrote:
Like I told someone lastnight, at the first whistle or stoppage put the boy in. I've heard for years that he was a horrible coach and seen first hand how big a dick he is! Augusta IS better all around and coach there seems very good to the boys. Sizemore and Persinger must stand around the water cooler alone and tell eachother how cool they are and how talented each is!
Chad is the best coach around here people!! He makes other teams and coaches look like all stars, no matter how crappy they are. I feel sorry for the players at BC, they deserve more. If he coaches again another year there won't be anyone in the stands this year was the worst attendance I've ever seen
Old school

Morehead, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I was there last night and I don't think the coach ruined the night...but some of the fans did. I really can't believe how people behave over a game.
Honestly

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
10 wins with the team this year, he needs a raise!! No one had anything to say the first two years when they won because they had some talent/height. Bracken is full of idiots. Complete non-minded, no basketball IQ people! Almost funny but really sad!
negative jo

Morehead, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
The only thing I can say is Bracken County always has and always will suck that school is the worst around .
royals

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Heard the school of the blind is on their schedule next year.
i know

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2013
royals wrote:
Heard the school of the blind is on their schedule next year.
Lamo. Did a-town stop playing them?
Good grief

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2013
10 games is pretty good considering the lack of talent those boys have. That's why attendance is down. Who wants to watch them jerks out on the court. Can't coach those who think they know it all.
yep

Plymouth, MI

#12 Feb 13, 2013
God this is all so true! I heard Persingers own nephew transferred to Augusta to play. Also heard that a coach thats at middle school will take high school job when his kids get to high school. It is DEFINITELY past time for change!
Idiots

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2013
This town is full of idiots. Good luck to the next sucker who tries to coach any team around here. Waste of time cause the parents don't know how to act therefore their kids don't.
Breaking News

Elkton, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2013
How many of u that posted have ever been a coach?? That is what I thought!! It doesn't matter if you are a Coach or a Politician, u can't make all the people happy all the time!!! Did u ever think that the stands are empty because families can't afford to go to the game?? The lack of talent is not the players or the Coaches fault!!! My 14yr old son was shocked at the lack of disrespect that was shown at that game last night! I wish more parents would teach their children to show RESPECT for school faculty and how to handle situations that they disagree with in the proper manner!! No wonder the world is in the shape it is!!!!!
Cowhand

Germantown, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Very true the parents ruin everything I wouldn't blame chad for leaving and u think the coach from middle school will do any better NOT he has already been there before
Nice

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2013
What a nice road win tonight polar bears. Keep playing hard. Keep playing together. This team is headed to region. Stay strong bears. Block the negative people out!!
Not a coach

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2013
I agree! Parents fault. Kids won't respect anyone if they are not made to respect their coach or any adult for that matter. Mine will show respect or I will expect him to sit the bench.
are you kidding

Brookfield, WI

#18 Feb 13, 2013
I was actually proud of the students who stood up for Conner! It wasn't very bright to hang out waiting for Persinger after the game even though he is a dousche bag , but the kids stood up and spoke out for the right of that young man to enjoy HIS night. Chad ruined it!!!
Sorry

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Chad was doing his job. Trying to win a game. Sad that the boy did not get in but hell coach was damned if he did and damned if he didn't cause this town is a bunch of lazy, no good complainers
Agree

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 13, 2013
He couldn't win in that situation. Play him, you lose and 1/2 happy and 1/2 pissed because you lost. Play to win and 1/2 agree and are happy and the other 1/2 pissed off because you didn't play him. This isn't middle school ball people. Winning keeps coaches around. Playing everybody's little boy gets you beat and we then that poses a bigger problem. Why don't people just quit hating. Try it and you just might enjoy your life and feel better about yourself.
Breaking News

Elkton, KY

#21 Feb 14, 2013
are you kidding wrote:
I was actually proud of the students who stood up for Conner! It wasn't very bright to hang out waiting for Persinger after the game even though he is a dousche bag , but the kids stood up and spoke out for the right of that young man to enjoy HIS night. Chad ruined it!!!
The "Dousche Bag" would be the IDIOT that tried to hit the Coaches truck as he was leaving the game!!! I would be real proud of trying to cause an auto accident over a game!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Honan (Sep '11) 21 hr kmp 2
kyle honan (Mar '13) 21 hr kmp 7
Kaitlyn Pulaski got Arrested! (Jan '12) 21 hr kmp 6
Poll Can a mother keep the kids from seeing their fa... (Apr '10) Mon Sammie 32
new cashier at gtown 1st stop Mon Fegan 2
kevin askins (May '13) Jul 24 Ole Roy 36
Ricky and Sara Willams Jul 24 ME Myself an i 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooksville Mortgages