FYI

Dresden, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2012
If you allow an unlicensed individual drive your vehicle and they have an accident guess who it comes back on. The owner of the vehicle will be held responsible for any and all damages done.
LAW

Grayson, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
FYI wrote:
If you allow an unlicensed individual drive your vehicle and they have an accident guess who it comes back on. The owner of the vehicle will be held responsible for any and all damages done.
Kentucky law is that anyone that has insurance, has coverage on unlicensed motorist. Was the car stolen? could it be the individual has no idea an accident occured or anything about a situation. Sometimes things just aren't what they seem. So explain what accident you are in reference and possibly the owner would have a better understanding of the situation. If you start the thread, may as well finish what is on your mind.
nu uh

Cleveland, GA

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Im not a licensed driver and I drive a school bus
well

Grayson, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2012
nu uh wrote:
Im not a licensed driver and I drive a school bus
Good point, you don't have to have a drivers license, there is CDL and Motorcycle. Different laws for different states. There is even such thing as undocumented individuals carrying a license from other countries that are driving in the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MacDaddy Fight 4 hr Real 9
leave josh the hell along and the rest of you guy (Jul '11) 4 hr Lilly 9
jamilynn hughes (Jul '14) 6 hr msw 5
I miss you so much Tiffany Sat Dude 3
Kyle Bolton (Jan '15) Sat lol 9
Girl in black an brown dress at graduation Fri Hey there 1
need head (Oct '14) Fri Dr Gerald Demal 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooksville Mortgages