dog lover

Augusta, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
As a tax payer i wanna say this guy is over paid. 3-4 hours aday if that. Has truck with free gas and is never around on weekends. Pathetic .. and now he wants a stupid horse trail. Why not put money for the poor instead of animals.
faker

Maysville, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
dog lover wrote:
As a tax payer i wanna say this guy is over paid. 3-4 hours aday if that. Has truck with free gas and is never around on weekends. Pathetic .. and now he wants a stupid horse trail. Why not put money for the poor instead of animals.
that money needs to go to spay and neuter programs theres the problem and thats his scam
Wake Up

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
faker wrote:
<quoted text>that money needs to go to spay and neuter programs theres the problem and thats his scam
Get to know him he is a frist class scammer a complete butthole. thought he wanted out of this county since he didnt get SHERIFF
who dey

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Don't call his house either. His wife will tell you straight up to call the office and leave a message. Not a very nice person!!!!
stray dog

Morehead, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
who dey wrote:
Don't call his house either. His wife will tell you straight up to call the office and leave a message. Not a very nice person!!!!
if you got a problem with animals, just catch them and dump them at the dog warden's house, he will be grateful you helped him round up all those critters and brought it to him. lol
Wheeeeee

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Is his wife and kids deputies (dog catchers), because u see them in the county vehicle all the time. If not then all citizens in county can ride around with him. Why does the county judge allow this.
Marty Hausa

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Hi I'm Marty hause and I approve the about messages because I have nothing better to do with my time while I work as police chief for 3 to 4 hours a day.
Groomer

Morehead, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
sounds like someone got in trouble and has their BooHOO going on. he is only at animal shelter for 3 or 4 hours a day cause he spends rest of day answering calls. my husband works in county and says he see him working everywhere. nothing lazy about that man. i seen his wife helping him in back in summer and i here she works with him as volunteer and not paid. i dont have any idea what he gets paid but does a great job. i guess you work all week you should be off on weekends. i read back in summer that animal shelter got an award for one of best in state. that horse trail stuff is a grant and will cost you nothing and part of a commity cause a friend of mine is on it. i hate it when good people get talked about on this shitty topix.
drater

Maysville, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Groomer wrote:
sounds like someone got in trouble and has their BooHOO going on. he is only at animal shelter for 3 or 4 hours a day cause he spends rest of day answering calls. my husband works in county and says he see him working everywhere. nothing lazy about that man. i seen his wife helping him in back in summer and i here she works with him as volunteer and not paid. i dont have any idea what he gets paid but does a great job. i guess you work all week you should be off on weekends. i read back in summer that animal shelter got an award for one of best in state. that horse trail stuff is a grant and will cost you nothing and part of a commity cause a friend of mine is on it. i hate it when good people get talked about on this shitty topix.
thats stupid you should just stay off topix
pats wife

Maysville, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Groomer wrote:
Need I say more? Lol
wow

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Pats a great guy he does his job very well and for another thing that shelter is the cleanest one i have ever seen he takes very good care of all of the animals over there.Maybe if people would start taking care of the animals he would be in the office more but most of the time he is on calls...
great guy

Maysville, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
wow wrote:
Pats a great guy he does his job very well and for another thing that shelter is the cleanest one i have ever seen he takes very good care of all of the animals over there.Maybe if people would start taking care of the animals he would be in the office more but most of the time he is on calls...
just trying to figure that one out. Great guy? Now that would be worth voting on.
Bigfoot

Maysville, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys this Bigfoot he's a nice guy he give me food one cold day and toke me in and his wife fixed me chillie mmm good then toke me to the shelter real nice guy I get feed every day let out to shit he's my brestfriend
kettle meet pot

Morehead, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2013
He is way better than that piece of crap we had previously, you remember the one that got a hard on shooting cats and disposing of dogs, that would lure people's dogs off their property with meat. At least Pat tries to find homes for the animals and seriously it has to be a hard, heart breaking job. I might not like the guy personally, but I will give credit where credit is due. I bet you could volunteer there since it is understaffed and get to see first hand if things are being done wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arrests 1 hr Giant 2
Sara Williams rat 6 hr Authority 1
K. Moran (Dec '11) 10 hr nasty 13
darrell shepherd haha (Aug '09) 23 hr ehhhg 12
Just because Nov 18 gest 13
robbie n tammy in gtown (Mar '14) Nov 17 Shooo 62
delana (Aug '13) Nov 16 haha 10
Brooksville Dating
Find my Match

Brooksville People Search