Next Last
fight

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2009
what people know about this guy
nun ya

Versailles, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2009
he gets on my last damn nerve to be honest!!!!
bj betty

Owingsville, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2009
angus is my boy hahahah hes a mma beast i heard....
oh ya

Versailles, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2009
mma beast...ehh...maybe the mma baby beast
fight

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2009
who is you how do i get on your nerves
fight

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2009
[ dont know who you r but you cant bang wit me hommie5865
Jody

Owingsville, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2009
Angus is a two timing asshole that better watch out who's woman he tries to mess with. Realize what you got and be happy with it! He has a great girl if he would just open his eyes and realize that. He is nothing but a lying dog that needs to step up be a man and face the facts and the truth!
fight

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2009
jody you just going to rum your mouth cuz you wanted me and i was wit my girl jesyca but you want to run your mouth about me i got you the first time i seen you no what
Jody

Owingsville, KY

#9 Sep 2, 2009
LOL!! That's hilarious! I believe you are the one that wouldn't leave me alone! And no you didn't get me! Hell i had texts from you every single day where you was trying to get with me! I don't want your ganster wanna be ass!! My man is 10 times better than you'll ever be and he doesn't try to be someone he isn't! You are just a waste of fresh air! YOU AREN'T SHIT!
fight

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2009
Jody wrote:
LOL!! That's hilarious! I believe you are the one that wouldn't leave me alone! And no you didn't get me! Hell i had texts from you every single day where you was trying to get with me! I don't want your ganster wanna be ass!! My man is 10 times better than you'll ever be and he doesn't try to be someone he isn't! You are just a waste of fresh air! YOU AREN'T SHIT!
lol
whatever

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2009
hey stupid y dont u leave jes alone get on with ur stupid ass because one day her family will get u i know of one guy in that family that cant wait to beat ur sorry ass and trust me he will
cagefighter

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2009
whatever wrote:
hey stupid y dont u leave jes alone get on with ur stupid ass because one day her family will get u i know of one guy in that family that cant wait to beat ur sorry ass and trust me he will
who ben i not worried about any one jesyca is my girl and i love her so leaves us alone
cagefighter

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2009
nun ya wrote:
he gets on my last damn nerve to be honest!!!!
who is nun ya
whatever

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2009
jes will get smart one day stupid and u will be gone and she will depend on her family stupid
cagefighter

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 3, 2009
well untill then jesyca is mine i love her why you all got to hate on me its ok for her to go ba a ho but i can lol not
someone close

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Sep 3, 2009
you dont love her you only do when she can buy you shit the day will come and you get yours and that is a promise
someone close

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Sep 3, 2009
you are a stupid fool you cant and dont even take care of your other kids how u gonna take care of another 1 shit dont u mean jes's family will the way they help her with keyana please stupid if any of this pisses u off let me know anytime anywhere and u know who this is the 1 that hates u the most who would have a party died tonight
LMAO

Owingsville, KY

#18 Sep 3, 2009
He's a low life bum is wat he is!!!!!!!!!!
Dang _Yo

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Sep 3, 2009
Jody wrote:
I dont know who u are but i hate angus too he tries to get with me all the time he does need to find a better womann sooo yeah i agree wit all yall!!!! well peace!!!♥

Since: Aug 09

Owingsville, KY

#20 Sep 4, 2009
u know whats funny angus..n u know this is jesyca so don even ask..I put a roof over ur head..took care of ur kids..waisted two years of my life jus to be wit u because I LOVED you..I don anymore n u can believe that..my hole family s u n now I finally realize why..Cuz i you to..your worthless n a waste of human space..so really don you ever n ur life say im a bad mom n ever again cuz at least I got my kid..N At least I work my ass off everyday to take care of my daughter n be on my own..YOU WAS THE STRESS N MY LIFE N NOW UR NOT...n will never ever be again..Im sick of this..you think its such a cute game to put someone thru hell n break their heart over n over..so any s readin this if you have ever had n mind to get wit angus than dont..he is not worth it I PROMISe..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy chandler ashcraft (Nov '14) 1 hr Bigtine 8
stephanie hensley 5 hr Truther 6
Dennis Hutchinson (Nov '14) 9 hr LOL Harder 18
New Gas station Aug 23 dont do drugs 4
Loose girls Aug 16 Agreed 9
Stephanie at Subway Aug 9 Mitchell 1
All politics Aug 5 Sad 1

Brooksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance