First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hard

Morehead, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2010
I saw her the other day. Looked really rough. Sad.
What

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2010
And who are you to talk about someone? You people are immature and need to grow up. And in all reality your most likely some nasty, fake looking skank like half the sluts in bracken county that have no life and do nothing but talk about good people. I love you Brittany!
The truth hurts

Grayson, KY

#3 Apr 5, 2010
What wrote:
And who are you to talk about someone? You people are immature and need to grow up. And in all reality your most likely some nasty, fake looking skank like half the sluts in bracken county that have no life and do nothing but talk about good people. I love you Brittany!
I agree you must not be happy with your own life people. Just leave her alone. I'm sure you are just envy of what she has so get a life of your own.
hot

Hillsboro, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2010
Both her and NIck are HOt! I want to do both of them! I think I may call her and see!
Laugh

Owingsville, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2010
Haha I see her all the time. I have no use for her, her mom, or sister. Brittany on the other hand better watch just what she is doing before she ends of crossing the wrong person. Fatass!
clr

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2010
yall needa get off the computer and get a job or be a productive member of society. i c brittany all the time and she never looks rough just like someone said above me ur prolly some skank who envys her and has no friends so u sit on the computer all day starting shit just so someone will respond and u can have someone to talk to. ur mother prolly even hates ur pathetic a$$
Nodice

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 6, 2010
Can you say pill head
Juice

Morehead, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Last summer she and nick had to borrow money for something...HMMMMMMM wonder what I'm talking about. She looks rough all the time!
Selena Gomez

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 9, 2010
I seen her snorting pills with a few other women.
Selena Gomez

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 9, 2010
I don't know who the other girls were.
sally

Cleveland, GA

#17 Apr 10, 2010
I love you and one GREAT friend! Never forget that! Hope people you know who you are messing!! We will get you and you don't have to be a sleep!
TwO people In A BoX

Clarkesville, GA

#18 Apr 21, 2010
Brittany is a great friend always has been! She is such a sweetheart Ive known her For many years and she is a No PiLL HEAD Or any kind of bad person i think she is in a good place in her life she seems to be happy and in love with Nick whom is also a very good person!She may party a lil bit but who the hell are any of you to Judge! I bet your not perfect!!!
Yeah right

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 22, 2010
I know she is a pill head
Virginia B

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Apr 22, 2010
New hair stylist wrote:
What a joke, She snorts. Look at her club she's in, country snorters. My sister is in a club too. Not like theirs.
I have been to the GREAT things they have did for this town! I know a few in the club but not her. They are great people that do not do drugs. If your sister is in a club then tell me what they do for this town NOTHING.
Founding Member

Dahlonega, GA

#22 Apr 22, 2010
Well Contessas, we've got an Outstanding Citizenship award from the City, a First Place State Volunteerism award, and a First Place State Creating a Healthy Kentucky award. Now we've made Topix - could life be any sweeter? "New Hair Stylist" you can say whatever you want to about our club, we've got thick skin it doesn't really effect us...sticks and stones ya know? I was impressed you knew our club name even if you did change it up!! Thanks for the publicity!!! "B" let'em say what they want - you've got a whole group of friends that LOVE you!!!
iloveit

Owingsville, KY

#24 Oct 13, 2010
her and her sister are both nasty.

they are both dumb and her sister deserved what her ex did to her.

she thinks she is so smart but she is really really dumb...

plus i hear shes sleepin with ryan clarke anyways.

and hes like 30!!!!
plus not to mention the people she hangs out with i mean really.
all her friends are bitches and hoes.
Script

Owingsville, KY

#25 Oct 14, 2010
She is so ugly! She got Nick on drugs. Constantly cheated.
Hahaha

Frisco, TX

#26 Oct 14, 2010
Boy all I have to say is jealousy is a bitch!!

It's funny not one of u will put ur name or say it to Brittanys face or Alexis face. It's time to grow up. People like you that get on here and bad mouth are the problem with brooksville. And it's awful funny if Brittany cheated so much every time they have broke up he has begged her back! Maybe you have her confused with his ex because Brittany has never cheated on him.

They're back together and happy. So ppl grow up before karma bites you in the ass!!! Bahahahhahaha!!
people

Maysville, KY

#27 Oct 14, 2010
Hahaha wrote:
Boy all I have to say is jealousy is a bitch!!
It's funny not one of u will put ur name or say it to Brittanys face or Alexis face. It's time to grow up. People like you that get on here and bad mouth are the problem with brooksville. And it's awful funny if Brittany cheated so much every time they have broke up he has begged her back! Maybe you have her confused with his ex because Brittany has never cheated on him.
They're back together and happy. So ppl grow up before karma bites you in the ass!!! Bahahahhahaha!!
the only way people will stop talking about you is to move on. and i don't mean in bracken county. move far far away.
Linville

Maysville, KY

#28 Oct 14, 2010
Brittany is doing really good for herself shes like a sister to me and always has been, talk yalls sh!t then go drive the truck ur daddy owns, remember show that off rev that engine like we care =D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Sandlin 14 hr Jeppy africa 8
bracken co rd dept 19 hr too bad 2
Class A Tue Buddy of Crawford 2
single in bracken (Mar '16) Jan 15 Ralf 3
Noel ellson Jan 15 someone 2
Jack Russell puppies Jan 15 Kelly 3
Greg Walsh, too bad he hasn't changed... Jan 15 Kim 3

Brooksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance