Felicis Thornsbury
truth

Maysville, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2012
What happened with Felicia? Heard that she is now at Mason County.
Job

Morehead, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2012
truth wrote:
What happened with Felicia? Heard that she is now at Mason County.
Why?
Loser

Maysville, KY

#3 Apr 15, 2012
Yes, She moved because her boyfriend lives there and she got into to much trouble.
bhey

Grayson, KY

#4 Apr 15, 2012
good piece of a@@ like her mom
DaMan

Maysville, KY

#5 Apr 25, 2012
bhey wrote:
good piece of a@@ like her mom
hell yeah, id love to get at dat! She still a virgin probly, bet mommy and daddy got her under lock an key
truth is

Maysville, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2012
I think she is a good girl.She is a pretty girl.She has a brother LOGAN WHITE.BUT LIZ is raising him. i know her mom. Shannon Thornsbury and I know her dad PHILLIP WHITE. Her Grandma and Grandpa raised her good.AT least the girl had a good home while growing up.
really

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Don't do this. This girl doesn't deserve this. Her grandparents are good people and they have done a very good job. Felicia is a good girl.
truth is

Maysville, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2012
really wrote:
Don't do this. This girl doesn't deserve this. Her grandparents are good people and they have done a very good job. Felicia is a good girl.
I said the same thing you did. wow. i said she was a pretty girl. she was raised good by her grand parents. also said she is a great girl. i dont think i said anything wrong all but i know her mom and dad. she has a brother LOGAN. i am sure she knew this already.what is the big deal? SORRY if i offended anyone.
really

United States

#9 Apr 28, 2012
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the same thing you did. wow. i said she was a pretty girl. she was raised good by her grand parents. also said she is a great girl. i dont think i said anything wrong all but i know her mom and dad. she has a brother LOGAN. i am sure she knew this already.what is the big deal? SORRY if i offended anyone.
I wasn't disagreeing with you. That is why I didn't reply directly to you. I was agreeing with you.
Trudat

Maysville, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2012
I think she's an ugly loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to area! 2 min Krusty 12
Teeth 8 hr Big balls Johnson 1
county cop 9 hr Hmm 3
Is there really a nude beach in Augusta Ky? 15 hr Mary Ann 2
Politicaly Incorrect Fri Stupid 2
New Wireless Internet Provider Fri Gotwifi 3
Home wrecker 510 Robbins Thu smh 2

Brooksville Jobs

Personal Finance

Brooksville Mortgages