murderer arrested in bracken co ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
word on my block is

Maysville, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2011
Jammie wrote:
Shurely the tommy boy and the others got arrested to for doing a drug deal?
i know they got nikki and the all kids in state custody tommy turned state evid.he probably will not face any time at all
Jammie

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2011
So their both rattin out people then sounds like.
charges

Johnston, SC

#23 Jan 28, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Why is the Dry Ridge guy being held on a murder charge? That's what it says on the jail site. The article didn't say that anyone died... Did the Moran person die? Were they both injured or just the one guy mentioned in the article with the "non life threatening injury" from maysville-online? I don't really understand how there is a murder charge for the adult if no one died?

ATTEMPTED MURDER, The injury from the shooting was not life threatening
Wondering

Louisville, KY

#24 Jan 29, 2011
"Charges" - I read the article and I know that it said ATTEMPTED MURDER. But if you look at the Mason Co. Detention Center inmate population - his charge is listed as MURDER.
Typo

United States

#25 Jan 29, 2011
Wondering wrote:
"Charges" - I read the article and I know that it said ATTEMPTED MURDER. But if you look at the Mason Co. Detention Center inmate population - his charge is listed as MURDER.

Probably a typo!
Read

Maysville, KY

#26 Jan 29, 2011
Typo wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a typo!
BROOKSVILLE-- A Dry Ridge man and three juveniles were arrested Monday, following a shooting in Bracken County on Saturday.

They have all been charged with attempted murder, police said.

According to Bracken County Sheriff Howard Niemeier, Jonathan Milburn, 29, of Brentwood Drive in Dry Ridge was allegedly with three juveniles at a meeting at 9:20 p.m., Jan. 22 with Thomas Smith, 28, and Kenye Moran, 25, both from Brooksville who Niemeier listed as victims.

According to the police report, Milburn and the juveniles, two males and a female, were allegedly in the area of Asbury Road and Kentucky 19 in Chatham, for a drug transaction, when one of the male juveniles allegedly shot Smith in the left leg.

Bracken County Deputy Ian Kelsch was close to the area when the incident occurred and was able to collect evidence at the scene which led to warrants and arrests, Niemeier said.

According to Bracken Sheriff's Detective Bob Scott, Smith's injuries were not life threatening.

While three suspects, including Milburn were arrested on warrants, one of the juveniles surrendered on Monday, Niemeier said.

Milburn was arrested at 3899 Augusta-Minerva Road Monday at 7:50 p.m..

A 9 mm firearm was recovered, police said.

"Detective Scott and Officer Kelsch's excellent police work led to the arrests," Niemeier said.

Milburn is in Mason County Detention Center on $250,000 bond; the juveniles are in the Campbell County Juvenile Detention Center.
Chad

United States

#27 Feb 3, 2011
What is going on with this Tommy and Nikki. She get charged for stealing wallets or let go and her kids returned to her?
Jenny

United States

#28 Feb 5, 2011
Heard the Tommy Smith boy and the Nicole girl was turning in their investication cause of the trouble they got in.
Get a life

United States

#29 Feb 5, 2011
People if u don't know the story then stay out of it! as for Nikki she doesn't deserve the kids, Shane needs to get custody of his daughter for this sh!t
Jimmy

United States

#30 Feb 5, 2011
What is going on with Niki?
WHO

Maysville, KY

#31 Feb 5, 2011
word on my block is wrote:
<quoted text>
i know they got nikki and the all kids in state custody tommy turned state evid.he probably will not face any time at all
Who is this Nikki you are talking about? I thought the 3 others were under age? Why would she have children? What is wrong with this world. And the parents.
Jenny

Dallas, TX

#32 Feb 6, 2011
I beleive she is the girlfreind of the shooting victum in the drug deal gone bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
travis roberts and his wife just wondering 54 min Godisnotblind 3
Rodney Myers (Apr '17) 15 hr right 31
Lucina Lopez 19 hr Lucina 5
Tig o bitties Sun Mmmmm 5
Kassie Hardin worthless! Sun Be better parent 12
Kyle whalen/case Feb 15 Stunned 1
Lookin Feb 14 BigMan 1

Brooksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance