'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186039 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#49933 Sep 27, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
Can someone explain this?
Real Clear Politics indicates per polling that 37.6 believe the country is headed in the right direction and 56.3 believe the country is on the wrong track. But it shows a 49.9 approval rating for Obama and a 47.0 disapproval. Makes no sense to me!!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
I can explain this AYK! God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#49934 Sep 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Calls himself "eye candy" on the 'view'...
==========
Obama offers himself up as "eye candy" on "The View"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/24/ent...
"JOBS, the economy and foreign policy are what matter in this election cycle.“Eye candy” has nothing to do with that."...
Let alone meeting with World Leaders!!!!!!
He is 'eye candy' AL! Every time I look at him I want to ram a Snikers bar in my eye!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49935 Sep 27, 2012
research wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN!
GO AWAY "infidel"
tithe means tenth!
=======
tithe (t)
n.
a. A tenth part of one's annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church.
b. The institution or obligation of paying tithes.
2. A tax or assessment of one tenth.
a. A tenth part.
b. A very small part.
v. tithed, tith·ing, tithes
v.tr.
1. To contribute or pay a tenth part of (one's annual income).
2. To levy a tithe on.
v.intr.
To pay a tithe.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tithe

SIMPLE ... really!!!!!!!
Syl

Russell, KY

#49936 Sep 27, 2012
Over and Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Milk. It does a body good.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/813...
Actually, they know. It's the Dem's that believe they are going to get MO MONEY! They believe anything Obama tells them. Pie in the sky........
Syl

Russell, KY

#49937 Sep 27, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
Carl Rove talking about murdering Akin..... Poor republicans can't say anything they mean without anyone finding out!
LMAO
I guess he said that on the air and everyone heard it, including you. When? where?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49938 Sep 27, 2012
Ecclesiastes 3(KJV)
3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
==========

Turn! Turn! Turn!
Songwriters:
Words-adapted from The Bible, book of Ecclesiastes
Music-Pete Seeger
Sung by The BYRDS
&fe ature=related

To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)
There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
And a time to every purpose, under Heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

A time to build up,a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together

A time of love, a time of hate
A time of war, a time of peace
A time you may embrace, a time to refrain from embracing

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49939 Sep 27, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
He is 'eye candy' AL! Every time I look at him I want to ram a Snikers bar in my eye!
Yeah :)... or his ;~)
Syl

Russell, KY

#49940 Sep 27, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We're recovering from a failure. The ones you speak of looking for a crum have worked all thier life. The 'crums' you speak of are what's left after the rich get thru with it and STILL want that last crum. And 'Obama and the Muslims'?:D
Explain any of what I've pointed out please.... If you can?
Now the government wants to take it from the rich and they will give us less crumbs, and it will CRUMBS.
At least some of us were able to keep our property and homes ,now the government wants all that.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49941 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree completely with each point!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49942 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>

Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49943 Sep 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PKpQRjj_WbUXX
How awesome is that!!!!!
Syl

Russell, KY

#49944 Sep 27, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
If they truly educated themselves, they would vote for Romney!
Do you have any idea how many people do not educate themselves at all before an election? I've heard people say "Oh, he's black, I'll vote for him" or "Oh, he's black, so I won't vote for him". "Obama hangs out with Jayzee and Beyonce. Madonna likes him. I'll vote for him cause he must be cool".
In 2008, I had a black, female employee who was 63 years old tell me that she had voted for the first time in her life and voted for Obama. I asked her why she had felt it was so important to vote this particular time. She looked at me strangely and said, "Because he is black".
That is so sad. My sister just wrote me off because I don't like Obama. She said I didn't like him because he was black and I didn't want to see a black man in the white house. That coming from her ,when she's never had a black friend in her 64 years on earth. I do have black friends. In fact, a black friend of my husbands who was in Vietnam with him and his white wife spent the week en with us a couple weeks ago, and we have been to their house. Skin color doesn't matter, how they treat me is what matters. I do not know their political preferences , but listening to them, I would guess it's Republican. But don't know for sure.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#49945 Sep 27, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the government wants to take it from the rich and they will give us less crumbs, and it will CRUMBS.
At least some of us were able to keep our property and homes ,now the government wants all that.
That's the premise of this nation....
to OWN land!
That is why they are "trying" to take it "away" !!!

I "believe" they meant to "cause" the housing crisis!
The more I read and learn about the Barney Frank, Chris Dodds mess ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49946 Sep 27, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so sad. My sister just wrote me off because I don't like Obama. She said I didn't like him because he was black and I didn't want to see a black man in the white house. That coming from her ,when she's never had a black friend in her 64 years on earth. I do have black friends. In fact, a black friend of my husbands who was in Vietnam with him and his white wife spent the week en with us a couple weeks ago, and we have been to their house. Skin color doesn't matter, how they treat me is what matters. I do not know their political preferences , but listening to them, I would guess it's Republican. But don't know for sure.
I'm going to be BLUNT here
There's White "trash"...
Just the same as there is Black "trash" ...

There is "low-downs" in every 'race/ethnicity' of people on this planet Earth!

BUT we are ALL of the HUMAN race!

As long as ANY race/ethnicity treat me as a member of the HUMAN race, I will give the SAME in return!

Also, NO, if I can help it, I will NOT marry out of my ethnicity.
And would "hope" my children/g-children do not.
IF that is "racist" so be iT.

Color me "racist" ...
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49947 Sep 27, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is terribly sad!

I have read many articles which inicate those who have served in the military or are currently in the military lean Republican. I think I posted some information on this several days ago.
sumpin to think about

Glasgow, KY

#49948 Sep 27, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It is terribly sad!
I have read many articles which inicate those who have served in the military or are currently in the military lean Republican. I think I posted some information on this several days ago.
From what I have heard from family members the soldiers are deeply upset over Obama choosing to go on Letterman and the View rather than address the nation about the terrorist murders in Libya and angry that he refuses to speak to Middle East leaders and instead keep his party date with Jay Z and Beyonce. I can't blame them. In my opinion that pretty much is a deal breaker because those soldiers are the ones that will have to go over to these places and they feel that it much more important than Obama hobnobbing with Hollywood 1%er buddies. If that's the way they do feel I have to say I agree with them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49949 Sep 27, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is still telling us that it was eight years of failed Bush policies that got us into this mess, and because of that terrible time he needs eight years of his own, not four, to get us out of this mess. After all, we don’t want to go back to the failed polices of the past. Really?

In 2000, first term Congressman Paul Ryan co-sponsored a bill, the Housing Finance Regulatory Improvement Act and that ”bill would have limited the assets the toxic twins could hold, increased their capital, added new federal oversight, and removed their credit lines at Treasury.” The bill had only twelve co-sponsors and died in committee. Twelve were all Republicans (Jim Leach, Judy Biggert, Merrill Cook, Rick Hill, Walter Jones, John Lindner, Donald Manzullo, Jack Metcalf, Doug Ose, Ron Paul, Bob Riley, Paul Ryan, Pete Sessions, Pat Toomey), not a Democrat in sight. The Republicans did control the Congress at the time, but that didn’t prevent Democrats from co-sponsoring the bill. Had this bill passed, perhaps the 2008 fiscal crisis could have been averted or at least softened.

Where was Barney Frank? Where was Christopher Dodd? Up until nearly the end, these people were saying everything at Fannie and Freddie was swell. But when the wheels came off they were pointing fingers every which way but at themselves. Ryan said at the time,

“In order to maintain double-digit growth,” noted Mr. Ryan at a 2000 Congressional hearing,“Fannie Mae will have to take on more and more risk” in order to “increase profitability to shareholders.” He added,“This is not a mission of public policy.”

Sounds like he nailed it. Too bad nobody would listen. But don’t expect the main stream media to give him any credit (the Wall Street Journal excepted).

We have an opportunity to put one of the brightest minds on fiscal matters in the administration, replacing one of the dimmest, Joe Biden. America needs a turn around, and running for president is someone who made a career out of turnarounds, Mitt Romney. We can’t wait for Barack Obama to finish reading “Presidents for Dummies.” to figure out what to do that will actually work. Anyway, he is too busy raising money, campaigning, golfing, vacationing, and talking to heavyweight news organizations like Entertainment Tonight and People magazine, pondering what super powers he would choose if he could (flying).

To paraphrase a typical farewell from a friend of mine,“Mr. President, it’s been real, and it’s been fun, but it hasn’t been real fun. Goodbye.” You’re a nice guy, kid, but you need more experience on your resume before we can consider keeping you on.

http://libertyslifeline.com/2012/08/18/paul-r...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49950 Sep 27, 2012
The Obama administration likes to blame Bush for all their woes and Obama blames America for all the problems in the world which is why he wants to bring it to its’ knees, but a little research shows a different story.

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress. The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is “Bush’s Fault”, think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the

Senate and the Congress. At the time:– The Dow Jones closed at 12,621.77 – The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%– The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush’s Economic policies set a record of 52 STRAIGHT

MONTHS of JOB GROWTH.

Remember the day … January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank

took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd

took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?

The banking, and the financial Services!

Unemployment was added to this CRISIS by (among many other things)

Dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from your

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie – starting in

2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.(They denied him that request!)

And who took the third highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? BARAK H. OBAMA!

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA, and the DEMOCRAT congress.

So when someone tries to blame Bush,….

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007 …“THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!”

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress; and the party that has controlled Congress since January 2007 is … the Democrat Party!

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009

as well as 2010 & 2011. In that first year, they had to contend with GeorgeBush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat Belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time?

1. He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these

Massive spending bills; and,

2. he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the

Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth

Straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took

control of spending,… and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for

the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2012/09/...
research

Magnolia, KY

#49952 Sep 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GO AWAY "infidel"
tithe means tenth!
=======
tithe (t)
n.
a. A tenth part of one's annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church.
b. The institution or obligation of paying tithes.
2. A tax or assessment of one tenth.
a. A tenth part.
b. A very small part.
v. tithed, tith·ing, tithes
v.tr.
1. To contribute or pay a tenth part of (one's annual income).
2. To levy a tithe on.
v.intr.
To pay a tithe.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tithe
SIMPLE ... really!!!!!!!
We werent discussing the definition of tithe . You clueless wench. He said the Bible "spells out" that we should give a tenth. The law of Moses , sure. But the new covenant, youve heard of that Jesus guy, says no such thing.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49953 Sep 27, 2012
Orders for long-lasting U.S. manufactured goods fell sharply in August, suggesting the main engine of the economic recovery was stalling even as a report showing a drop in new claims for jobless aid offered a hopeful sign on the labor market.

I believe that faced with a clear red line, Iran will back down — and it will give more time for sanctions and diplomacy," the Israeli prime minister said. "Red lines don't lead to war, red lines prevent war ... nothing could imperil the world more than a nuclear-armed Iran."

The Obama administration has urgently sought to hold off Israeli military action, which would likely result in the U.S. being pulled into a conflict and cause region-wide mayhem on the eve of American elections.

While Israel is convinced that Iran is pursuing a nuclear weapon, American officials believe Iran has not yet made a final decision to take the plunge, even as it develops much of the infrastructure needed to do so.

http://news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-says-world-mu...

God help us!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Falling in shambles 31 min Louis L 20
brooke wiggins 8 hr come on 6
Shannon Hornbeek 15 hr ART MAJOR 1
Casey curry (Nov '14) Tue j 11
sarah and autom french Mon mdm123 3
Guy in the green wrecked truck in MO Jun 28 sad 2
Hott bitch in the F150 Jun 28 Shut up already 2
More from around the web

Brooksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE