'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253482 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47055 Sep 2, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemical engeneering background? Is this Frank? How about describing the full process of photosynthesis, in detail? Plant biology should be a walk in the park, with your vast education!
Well, it looks as if that Chemical Engineer that’s so damn irate all the time couldn’t answer my question? I gave him a day to do it? Hell he didn’t even notice I spelled engineer wrong! Amazing how all these big mouths claim to have big degrees in whatever; when you ask a question relating to said education, poof, their gone?
Are You Kidding

Midland, MI

#47056 Sep 2, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this will ease your mind?
"I've developed a new philosophy... I only dread one day at a time."
-Charlie Brown
Sahria law? Please.?
If I were just concerned for myself, I could probably do that. Concern for the future of this country for my children and grandchildren make it a little more difficult to practice.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#47057 Sep 2, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>One State...the state of shock!
My bad two States.....the state of denial!!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47058 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, it looks as if that Chemical Engineer that’s so damn irate all the time couldn’t answer my question? I gave him a day to do it? Hell he didn’t even notice I spelled engineer wrong! Amazing how all these big mouths claim to have big degrees in whatever; when you ask a question relating to said education, poof, their gone?
It's not that he didn't notice,It's more like he didn't know(LOL)
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47059 Sep 2, 2012
Thanks American Lady! You were right, "powder Finger". Now if I can find the CD for sale anywhere?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47060 Sep 2, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>My bad two States.....the state of denial!!!
I thought that was a river TOFY!

Murray, KY

#47061 Sep 2, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were just concerned for myself, I could probably do that. Concern for the future of this country for my children and grandchildren make it a little more difficult to practice.
How many Muslims you know? look out your window tell me what you see?
2.1 billion Christians in the world.
86% of Americans profess to be Christians.
You're fearing something that doesn't exist,and that is worthless waste
of worry!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47062 Sep 2, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>My bad two States.....the state of denial!!!
That proves it Frank is an Illegal...

He lives in the state of Confusion...

Murray, KY

#47063 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I thought that was a river TOFY!
Look over me today...feelin' a little like Ernest T Bass!:)

Murray, KY

#47064 Sep 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! There maybe 57 states...lmao!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47065 Sep 2, 2012
I'm sorry but I have to say it just doesn't exist over here going by percentages,But if you go by real numbers,(not saying I know)but the head count would probaby surprise you...

Murray, KY

#47066 Sep 2, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm out of BUDZU cake.
So I tried my bongtastic fish-tank,but the expoy made it like huffing airplane glue..stopped that a 12..ok 15!
When I find my pipe maybe I have something interesting to say.lol
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47067 Sep 2, 2012
Ernest T Bass

LMAO!!!!!!
More Republican Lies

Martin, TN

#47068 Sep 2, 2012
Is Paul Ryan a marathoner?

On Hugh Hewitt's radio show Friday it sure sounded like he was, at least in his youth.

Hewitt asked the vice presidential candidate whether he is "still running."

Ryan answered that he "hurt a disc" in his back," so he doesn't "run marathons anymore." Instead, he said. he just runs 10 miles or less.

The conservative radio host then asked him what his personal best time is. For a marathoner this is a badge of honor, but Ryan couldn't recall exactly.

"Under three, high twos. I had a two hour and fifty-something," Ryan said.

Hewitt was surprised, saying, "Holy smokes."

Ryan replied: "I was fast when I was younger, yeah."

But it turns out, he's only run one and it wasn't under three hours or even under four hours.

Can you believe the nerve of these idiots? If they lie about the little stuff, what lies can we expect on the big important stuff? For instance, social security and medicare!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47069 Sep 2, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>How many Muslims you know? look out your window tell me what you see?
2.1 billion Christians in the world.
86% of Americans profess to be Christians.
You're fearing something that doesn't exist,and that is worthless waste
of worry!
TOFY, Give this some thought if you will.The Muslim religion was created around 900 A.D. Just after the prophet Mohammed died he was said to have appointed his nephew Hussein Ali to carry on Islam. Under a flag of truce Hussein Ali was murdered by the faction now known as Sunni. The Shiite claim to be the only true Muslim and consider the Sunni as infidels! Both factions have one thing in common; they hate the Western way of life. Their claim is that the 12th Imam will rise soon and unite both sects of Islam as well as the rest of the world! The goal of Islam is world domination! It is only about .4 billion less in number and the Christian religion. Islam is rapidly gaining in numbers, surpassing Christian religions as it relates to converts! Supposedly their 12th Imam will unite the divided faction and the world under the Islamic faith. I do not know what you believe when it comes to religion, if anything. However I am a Christian, not a good one but a Christian! I have this wild belief that we are living the days of the book of revelations in the Bible? Their description of this supposed savior sounds much to me like the antichrist? Who will in fact unite the world into a one world government; and how to best attain that, religion! Just throwing this out; as food for thought. Take it for what it is worth, a viewpoint of mine. When we look outside our homes we are not likely to see any Muslims. In the rest of the world that is not the case!. Now everyone can think I'm crazy as hell!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47070 Sep 2, 2012
Estimated over 7 million muslims in the USA..
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47071 Sep 2, 2012
More Republican Lies wrote:
Is Paul Ryan a marathoner?
On Hugh Hewitt's radio show Friday it sure sounded like he was, at least in his youth.
Hewitt asked the vice presidential candidate whether he is "still running."
Ryan answered that he "hurt a disc" in his back," so he doesn't "run marathons anymore." Instead, he said. he just runs 10 miles or less.
The conservative radio host then asked him what his personal best time is. For a marathoner this is a badge of honor, but Ryan couldn't recall exactly.
"Under three, high twos. I had a two hour and fifty-something," Ryan said.
Hewitt was surprised, saying, "Holy smokes."
Ryan replied: "I was fast when I was younger, yeah."
But it turns out, he's only run one and it wasn't under three hours or even under four hours.
Can you believe the nerve of these idiots? If they lie about the little stuff, what lies can we expect on the big important stuff? For instance, social security and medicare!
That is one of the most ignorent post's I've ever read! You and wtf will make fine friends!
Keep In Mind

Columbia, KY

#47072 Sep 2, 2012
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-05-03/ne...

Read the above article which reference the 2010 census. 2.6 million US Muslims, more than doubling since last census. Researchers say that anti-islam sentiment is a contributing factor to the increase because opposition to a movement usually attracts supporters.

Also note that there are 158 million Americans "unclaimed" more than triple of any of the religions. So why should laws based upon religion be forced upon the majority of citizens who are unaffiliated with any religion?

So if you want more Muslims in America, keep blabbing about phony Sharia laws. Great job wingnuts! The more you oppose them, the more their numbers will grow.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#47073 Sep 2, 2012
Keep In Mind wrote:
http://articles.nydailynews.co m/2012-05-03/news/31560588_1_m uslim-community-religious-grou p-islamic
Read the above article which reference the 2010 census. 2.6 million US Muslims, more than doubling since last census. Researchers say that anti-islam sentiment is a contributing factor to the increase because opposition to a movement usually attracts supporters.
Also note that there are 158 million Americans "unclaimed" more than triple of any of the religions. So why should laws based upon religion be forced upon the majority of citizens who are unaffiliated with any religion?
So if you want more Muslims in America, keep blabbing about phony Sharia laws. Great job wingnuts! The more you oppose them, the more their numbers will grow.
So you blame Republicans for an increse in American Islam? Damed Interesting when they are gaining worldwide by far greater numbers, Republicans at fault there too?I guess you Democrats support Pakistan in putting that 11-year-old girl to death, who just happens to have Down syndrome for being a Christian and holding a couple of pages that were burned from that filthy Koran ? I'm going to buy a Koran and wipe my ass with its pages; that okay with you? Why should I be friendly with a so-called religion that puts children to death, beats women and hates everyone! I can proudly say I am anti-Islam and it has nothing to do with being a Republican! If Democrats want to kiss their God damn ass, go for it!

Murray, KY

#47074 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
TOFY, Give this some thought if you will.The Muslim religion was created around 900 A.D. Just after the prophet Mohammed died he was said to have appointed his nephew Hussein Ali to carry on Islam. Under a flag of truce Hussein Ali was murdered by the faction now known as Sunni. The Shiite claim to be the only true Muslim and consider the Sunni as infidels! Both factions have one thing in common; they hate the Western way of life. Their claim is that the 12th Imam will rise soon and unite both sects of Islam as well as the rest of the world! The goal of Islam is world domination! It is only about .4 billion less in number and the Christian religion. Islam is rapidly gaining in numbers, surpassing Christian religions as it relates to converts! Supposedly their 12th Imam will unite the divided faction and the world under the Islamic faith. I do not know what you believe when it comes to religion, if anything. However I am a Christian, not a good one but a Christian! I have this wild belief that we are living the days of the book of revelations in the Bible? Their description of this supposed savior sounds much to me like the antichrist? Who will in fact unite the world into a one world government; and how to best attain that, religion! Just throwing this out; as food for thought. Take it for what it is worth, a viewpoint of mine. When we look outside our homes we are not likely to see any Muslims. In the rest of the world that is not the case!. Now everyone can think I'm crazy as hell!
No one will think you're crazy my friend.
It's just not in me to judge,condemn,berate,slander nor fear another man's religion.
I attended mostly Baptist churches,but I been in most every kind in Eastern KY..including snake handling...believe me it's an experience
you'll never forget.
There is a spirituality that exists! I've see it in action people talking in tongues and walking on top of pews it will make the hair stand up on your head!
But I would say the old fashion tent rivals our my favorite,it's so
real to me.
A natural feeling of comfort. A outside sermon so to speak.
I'd like to see more preachers just go stand on a rock, call people together deliver God's word in that fashion.
With all that being said it's up to each of us no matter what our ethnic background to find that spirituality..tap into and hold on to it!
My work presented my with the opportunity to meet and become friends
with so many people of diverse backgrounds and religions...and I just see more likenesses than differences...I guess that's where I'm coming from?
I will tell you this I do Believe God is Love and if we have no Love in our heart how can we have God?
So whatever all that makes me..I guess?that's what I am!
tofy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county garage (Oct '13) 42 min momma of 5 3
Bracken Co .Ambulance (Feb '12) 11 hr wtf 10
Nathan smith lowlife drug dealer 20 hr msw 1
Clopay 22 hr Taint meat 2
Brittney Free 22 hr Taint meat 3
Ray jones at clopay 22 hr Taint meat 2
looking Wed looking 3

Brooksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance