all bullshit aside

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 3, 2009
Why isnt eddie groves on here? He's pretty bad (in a good way) also.
joker

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 3, 2009
I KNOW ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE r gay f**kers
Night rider

Maysville, KY

#23 Aug 3, 2009
I know wrote:
Larry Puccini. Paul Mefford is good but Larry is better. Larry can play any thing and any bodys music. He plays by ear and doesn,t read music. But the man can rock and roll. P.S. He likes to play LOUD I mean REAL LOUD!
Larry Rocks!!!
TT Man

Morehead, KY

#24 Aug 10, 2009
Phil Cummins rocks out pretty good! And yes, Larry Puccini is very talented too.

But as far as any rock guitarist goes from Bracken County, Amamda Glasscock has the chops! She could/can really rock! From Van Halen to Malmstein, from Clapton to Stevie Ray. Speed, technical ability, dexterity, fretboard knowledge, she's got it.

Whatever happened to her...is she still around??
His Alone

United States

#25 Aug 12, 2009
i will tell you this..john blackburn is the hottest, most badass guitarist around. His talent is crazy. Larry may be able to play most stuff you can name, but john makes stuff up on a dime. And not just easy stuff. Badass stuff.
His Alone

United States

#26 Aug 12, 2009
and he just happens to be the love of my life and is marryin me in less than 2 weeks!! lucky me!!
I agree

Morehead, KY

#27 Aug 12, 2009
TT Man wrote:
Phil Cummins rocks out pretty good! And yes, Larry Puccini is very talented too.
But as far as any rock guitarist goes from Bracken County, Amamda Glasscock has the chops! She could/can really rock! From Van Halen to Malmstein, from Clapton to Stevie Ray. Speed, technical ability, dexterity, fretboard knowledge, she's got it.
Whatever happened to her...is she still around??
I agree with you about Mandy Glasscock she rocked I grew up listening to her she could make any guitar talk. She absolutely knows what she is doing. She is good ,she lives in Ohio still comes to Ky to see the family from time to time.
TT Man

Morehead, KY

#28 Aug 13, 2009
His Alone wrote:
and he just happens to be the love of my life and is marryin me in less than 2 weeks!! lucky me!!
What band does he play in??
His Alone

United States

#29 Aug 13, 2009
we are in the middle of planing our wedding its in a week. after things settle down he is goin to start his own. right now he is content to play while i sing and learn new songs. the just learned scream aim and fire.
Duh

United States

#30 Aug 16, 2009
Joel Brumley no one can beat him out!!!!
TT Man

Morehead, KY

#31 Aug 17, 2009
The late Randy Turner, who used to be a Bracken County resident, should have his name nominated here. Randy was one of the best Southern Rock Guitarist around. Randy was a professional musician, touring & recording along with his band "Black Mountain".
He had great chops and great tone!
onyx

Maysville, KY

#32 Aug 17, 2009
the Hay boys
Resident

Germantown, KY

#33 Aug 19, 2009
Duh wrote:
Joel Brumley no one can beat him out!!!!
YOU'VE GOT THAT RIGHT!!!! But I must agree Robbie Graves may not live here but he is awesome!
this is right

Morehead, KY

#34 Aug 20, 2009
Codey Monroe
player

Morehead, KY

#35 Aug 20, 2009
this is right wrote:
Codey Monroe
Have you heard him

Carthage, MO

#36 Aug 21, 2009
John Blackburn can play ANTHING> His fingers move so fast! I am so happy to see other people agree with me. He is a rock star. If he had a few more arms he could be his own BAND! He tried to teach me how to play and I just stink!
love the town

Morehead, KY

#37 Aug 21, 2009
LOve it! I love to hear bands
lil b

Dahlonega, GA

#38 Aug 21, 2009
player wrote:
<quoted text>
He use to play with some of the ones that was epitomy but they got made because he played better then them and he was getting the attention and it wasn't on them anymore. He also was in the band out of tune
Have you heard him

Carthage, MO

#39 Aug 21, 2009
John should be a star for real. He makes famous lead guitarist look plain jane! And he is a sweetheart. he will go far if he wants to.
abc

Morehead, KY

#40 Aug 22, 2009
There are a lot of guitarist mentioned on this discussion, but most are not even in bands.
Is this about "Real Talent" or just a popularity contest?
In the "Real Musician's Circle", most of these names are never mentioned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Augusta Pool 15 hr paul 6
Blacktop in Augusta Tue johnson 10
od in mt.o Mon really 2
Falmouth loss May 24 justwondering29 19
Public Service Announcement: warning about Fields May 24 Really 26
heroin needles at park May 24 Really 4
erica fraysure (Nov '10) May 24 Really 129
More from around the web

Brooksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE