Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81691 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69030 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can't reference you with male genitals, unless you have borrowed someone's. You are the goat molester and you know it. And how about the baby suckling lamb with no teeth you made your mommy buy for you? You nasty boy.
You coward sissy...At least I am still telling the truth.

Would you care to address the issue? Are you a coward sissy?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69031 Sep 5, 2012
Nice Show you put on for AfakeBeliever, Bluewhiner. A friend, LOL. You tried Googling a bunch of crap and couldn't find it. A job. Bluewhiner you just ain't right. Did you forget there are people here that know you are full of schitt? Hilarious though.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69032 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
What problem have you with Sheppards ol lost one?
None if they are trustworthy of being in a field of innocent goats.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69033 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where Scruffy Wolf Nuts said you take all of your "vacations". Unlike you, I am back by popular demand. No one wanted your fake hiney back. Let's see that CODvine about the mother duck saving the baby ducks from drowning in a swimming pool. That was rich, a duck drowning. You and CODvine are nuts.
Yep, lots of vacation time...it was called RETIREMENT. Something you would never know about. You are a legend in your own mind, no wanted you back. It was quite pleasant having decent discussions with normal posters but we see you just couldn't stay away. You worry so much about what we do and when we are on here. Sad little existance you live huh? I knew you watched them Godvines. Since you love duckys so much I will grant you your wish and a couple more. I hope you enjoy them fartman, they are adorable.

Duck Saves her Ducklings in a Pool

Motherly love applies to animals of all kinds, as you will see in this super adorable and smart video. When these ducklings got stranded in someone's pool, it was mommy duck to the rescue.:)

http://www.godvine.com/Smart-Mommy-Duck-Saves...

FYI, sad, lonely, bitter little ole man with no real life, the mamma duck wasn't saving them from drowning, she was showing them how to get out. Watch again. You are one french fry short of a Happy Meal aren't you, poor thing. Here are a couple more. Enjoy!

Hospital Workers Rescue Ducklings and Reunite Them With Their Mom

The end of this video will really make you happy. After these ducklings got stuck down in a hole, it was some hospital employees that came to the rescue. Watch the heartwarming outcome.

http://www.godvine.com/Hospital-Workers-Rescu...

Dallas Cowboys Player Helps Trapped Ducklings One by One

This is so sweet. This huge Dallas Cowboys player is a gentle giant with a wonderful heart. What he does for these ducklings is adorable and inspiring. Thank you for taking care of God's creatures :)

http://www.godvine.com/Dallas-Cowboys-Player-...

Scotts Vegas

#69034 Sep 5, 2012
Well Good Night to those who I have respect for here.
And that is most of you.

To the coward it's always nice to know you are off into another night of fitful tormented sleeplessness.

Hard to sleep when it is difficult to live with yourself, huhh coward.

"The best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep"...Kenny Rogers

Scotts Vegas

#69035 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Nice Show you put on for AfakeBeliever, Bluewhiner. A friend, LOL. You tried Googling a bunch of crap and couldn't find it. A job. Bluewhiner you just ain't right. Did you forget there are people here that know you are full of schitt? Hilarious though.
There are people here that know me? You don't know me idiot. You are a piece of $h!t Dennis. I work on something every day. Now it's time to get back to makin miles.

Scotts Vegas

#69036 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, lots of vacation time...it was called RETIREMENT. Something you would never know about. You are a legend in your own mind, no wanted you back. It was quite pleasant having decent discussions with normal posters but we see you just couldn't stay away. You worry so much about what we do and when we are on here. Sad little existance you live huh? I knew you watched them Godvines. Since you love duckys so much I will grant you your wish and a couple more. I hope you enjoy them fartman, they are adorable.
Duck Saves her Ducklings in a Pool
Motherly love applies to animals of all kinds, as you will see in this super adorable and smart video. When these ducklings got stranded in someone's pool, it was mommy duck to the rescue.:)
http://www.godvine.com/Smart-Mommy-Duck-Saves...
FYI, sad, lonely, bitter little ole man with no real life, the mamma duck wasn't saving them from drowning, she was showing them how to get out. Watch again. You are one french fry short of a Happy Meal aren't you, poor thing. Here are a couple more. Enjoy!
Hospital Workers Rescue Ducklings and Reunite Them With Their Mom
The end of this video will really make you happy. After these ducklings got stuck down in a hole, it was some hospital employees that came to the rescue. Watch the heartwarming outcome.
http://www.godvine.com/Hospital-Workers-Rescu...
Dallas Cowboys Player Helps Trapped Ducklings One by One
This is so sweet. This huge Dallas Cowboys player is a gentle giant with a wonderful heart. What he does for these ducklings is adorable and inspiring. Thank you for taking care of God's creatures :)
http://www.godvine.com/Dallas-Cowboys-Player-...
Uniqueer probably had a conniption when the news guy said the football player also helped save a horse.

He is probably trying to come up with phone numbers so he can call and whine to the Dallas Cowboys.

Uniqueer is also cruel to animals. He likes to observe the workings of nature. That's so he can find new ways to harass animals.

Scotts Vegas

#69037 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where Scruffy Wolf Nuts said you take all of your "vacations". Unlike you, I am back by popular demand. No one wanted your fake hiney back. Let's see that CODvine about the mother duck saving the baby ducks from drowning in a swimming pool. That was rich, a duck drowning. You and CODvine are nuts.
One more...Remember all those times uniqueer said "I don't click on random links"? And all those times he bashed the Godvines claiming he never looked at them?

Looks like he was really checking them out all along. What a creep, staying up late every night apparently to harass Abeliever.

He was really looking forward to diggin on some Godvines.

Scotts Vegas

#69038 Sep 5, 2012
Good Night!
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69039 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
One more...Remember all those times uniqueer said "I don't click on random links"? And all those times he bashed the Godvines claiming he never looked at them?
Looks like he was really checking them out all along. What a creep, staying up late every night apparently to harass Abeliever.
You are correct. The trolls say that all the time but reference the material all the time. Bet they loved Sybil's cricket one. lol He is a creep, you are right. Nothing like being cyber stalked by some overgrown punk bully. He loves the Godvines. If we aren't here he don't have anything to talk about because his life is so useless. Proves it with every post. There were a lot of people who enjoyed those videos. There is nothing religious about most of them, they are there to inspire, not preach. They inspire us to believe. Thus, Abeliever is me!:)

I hope you have a good night and terrific Thursday. I am going to say goodnight and do a AW:

"Click"

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69040 Sep 6, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You coward sissy...At least I am still telling the truth.
Would you care to address the issue? Are you a coward sissy?
Bluewhiners Mommy posted you was wanting her to buy you a baby lamb with no teeth and didn't know why you wanted it. Why Bluewhiner, don't you know everything posted on Topix is true? You are like a lot of other idiots on here. You take anything you read and run with it, if it benefits your constant lying.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69041 Sep 6, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I can look up the schitt myself, without clicking on a posted link, Dumbarse.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#69042 Sep 6, 2012
Goodmorning. I watched a scarlet tanager this morning hit one of my feeders. I only get one or two of these a year and their stop over is only a few hours then off they go, so was lucky to see this one. I think we are on the brink of several migrations begining so hopefully those of you who feed the birds will begin to see a few birds not common to their back yards.

Have a good one.......... Trolls, not so much.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69043 Sep 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Bluewhiners Mommy posted you was wanting her to buy you a baby lamb with no teeth and didn't know why you wanted it. Why Bluewhiner, don't you know everything posted on Topix is true? You are like a lot of other idiots on here. You take anything you read and run with it, if it benefits your constant lying.
say it isn't so--- you mean primate isn't really a 10 ft Bigfoot? Next thing you will try to tell me I'm not really your nanny.

Scotts Vegas

#69045 Sep 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Bluewhiners Mommy posted you was wanting her to buy you a baby lamb with no teeth and didn't know why you wanted it. Why Bluewhiner, don't you know everything posted on Topix is true? You are like a lot of other idiots on here. You take anything you read and run with it, if it benefits your constant lying.
Wrong answer. The statement was you are a coward sissy. The question was care to address the issue. Why are you a coward sissy?
happy

Virgie, KY

#69046 Sep 6, 2012
happy for you

Scotts Vegas

#69047 Sep 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I can look up the schitt myself, without clicking on a posted link, Dumbarse.
That's one of your problems! You are all about schitt. You are schitt.

Only a six hour break? Didn't sleep well did you. GOOOOD! It's starting to get to you a bit. You s2pid SOB. Now run with that you ol coward sissy.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69048 Sep 6, 2012
This is almost as good as the Hatfields and McCoys.

A lil gunplay maybe??
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69049 Sep 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
None if they are trustworthy of being in a field of innocent goats.
You must not be very trustworthy.

Carryin' that pocketful of carrots... Wearin' those knee high rubber boots...
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#69050 Sep 6, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>You must not be very trustworthy.
Carryin' that pocketful of carrots... Wearin' those knee high rubber boots...
and he thought Nanny was a goat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy chandler ashcraft (Nov '14) 2 hr Mariah 7
New Gas station 12 hr dont do drugs 4
Foster Music Thread (Jul '14) Mon Musikologist 5
who is dalton hutchison (Nov '14) Mon Curious 3
Next city counsel Aug 20 David 3
hanky Aug 19 candch802shelby 1
Loose girls Aug 16 Agreed 9

Brooksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance