why do women break your heart?
Dwyane

Atlanta, GA

#22 May 31, 2011
Some women break hearts because they are jerks just like some men! Both man and woman can do wrong things in a relationship. It is too bad society practice double standards to keep everyone stupid!
bcuz

Mansfield, OH

#23 May 31, 2011
Men have treated women like shit for so long that most of them don't wana give them a chance to do it anymore. They just figure if they beat em to it then they wont get hurt.
A Little Advice

Chicago, IL

#24 May 31, 2011
Broken hearts happen to everyone. If you let he or she go, and they come back it was meant to be, if they don't come back they were not meant to be with you. Just keep in mind there is somebody for everyone. Heartache will only last a little while. If the person leaves or leads you on, just consider it their loss and move on. I believe there is that special someone for everyone. Keep on looking or start looking and you will find that person that you need and they will need you. Hang in there!
bcuz

United States

#25 Jun 1, 2011
Good advice.
Where

United States

#26 Jun 1, 2011
So where would one go to find a decent man?
GetInTheKitchen

Grayson, KY

#27 Jun 1, 2011
Women should get in the kitchen and make men sandwiches
Each his own

Chicago, IL

#28 Jun 1, 2011
What ever! "Get in the Kitchen". I would fix my man a sandwich if I was in the kitchen and he would gladly do the same. I guess you shake your glass of ice when you need a refill as well. lol Each his own.
TJA

United States

#29 Jan 18, 2012
sasha wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont spread my legs fo anyone and i got a man that i love and would never fuck him over men in bracken county need to grow up they act like everthing should evolve around them when they should be thinking of their girl i always think my my man before myself and he does the same for me ad if all the men were like that they wouldnt get there heart broke
I Am a male and i do agree i treated my fiance great always got her flowers and she dumped me because she didnt feel anything for me anymore it was kind of cold yes but i think we should stop sterotyping sexes as if all men are the same and all women are the same just because one women broke my heart that doesnt mean they are all bitches i disagree with you on the part where you said that if they all treated women right they wouldnt get there heart broken. i will give it to you that there would be many less men getting there heart broken but there still would be guys like me that treat women right and place them way above themselves that will still get their heart broken
tired

United States

#30 Jan 26, 2012
Sasha is smart..
im sayin

Olive Hill, KY

#31 Mar 11, 2012
Because they think with the wrong head!! And some of them dont even think!! Or they are such a mommys boy they NEVER GROW UP!!!!!!
im sayin

Olive Hill, KY

#32 Mar 11, 2012
Thats Y you so called (men ) get your hearts broke well actually most of you all dont have one or you would do right by women so then they wouldnt break it!!!
Shadow

Dubuque, IA

#33 Sep 22, 2012
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>well said!!!
LIes!!!!!!!!!!
fixyerpicker

Maysville, KY

#34 Sep 23, 2012
if yer bitchin cause of what yer pickin yer pickers broke!
MyPeNutsBrittle

United States

#36 Oct 25, 2012
because wrote:
because they can!
The most obvious Answer will also be the correct one.
A better question is why would you let them?
their all quErz

Alto, GA

#37 Nov 18, 2012
They're all gold diggers
it works both whys

Maysville, KY

#38 Nov 18, 2012
true love will come along one day
xon305

Yakima, WA

#39 Oct 3, 2013
sasha wrote:
not every guy deserves it i know guys who are good to woman and get there hearts broke
i know how you feel i treated my girl like an angle and she said were not happy so she ended because she couldn't handle it ? What kinda reason is that.
david

Granite City, IL

#40 Nov 22, 2013
no women need to mature yea their bodys mature faster but their minds stay the same is their male counter parts ive never broken any girls heart i always put them first like i was told to do but all they want is to fuck fuck and fuck its a real turn off for me if you want something more something deeper real love they dump your ass for a gayster then bitch when they get knocked up and the dads no were to be found thats not mature thats stupid big difference and they wounder why nice guys turn cold hearted and treat them like crap its because some sick bitch did it to them i wish that we would that we all could be mature and think about the other ones feelings befor pulling such a heartless act dont get me wrong there are alot of guy bitchs that do the same its not cool to play with some ones heart they are very fragile once broken it can take forever to fix chances are all of us had our heart broken by someone so why do it someone else
OH YEA RIGHT

Saint Petersburg, FL

#41 Nov 24, 2013
sasha wrote:
oh and my man dont be round up and shot hes a keeper there are good guys out there they just hard to find these days
WRONG SASHA,
I HAD A GOOD MAN FOR 20 YEARS, DID EVERYTHING I POSSIBLE COULD FOR HIM AND HE STILL STUCK A KNIFE IN MY HEART AND IN MY BACK!!! WATCH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING OR YOU COULD END UP A FOOL JUST LIKE ME. BUT, KARMA IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!HA HA HA.
david

Granite City, IL

#42 Nov 30, 2013
bs girls only want six packs if anything they need to grow up and need to get real idea of men this is not twilight your suppose to love with you hearts not your parts thats the difference between adults and kids kids want only six packs and stick figures and think its fun to hurt another living person's heart adults looks whats on the inside despite appearances and are considerate of the other ones feelings if you anything i stated in the kids department grow up that gos for both males and females

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politicaly Incorrect 1 hr Politicaly Incorrect 1
New to area! 6 hr Krusty 10
New Wireless Internet Provider 10 hr Gotwifi 3
Home wrecker 510 Robbins 13 hr smh 2
thiefs Apr 16 ciig 8
Pub Apr 16 Krusty 10
Jenny (Jan '17) Apr 15 boom boom pow 9

Brooksville Jobs

Personal Finance

Brooksville Mortgages