First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
who is this woman and who is she messing with ? I hear she messes with married men or guys in relationships...anybody know who she messes with ?>
big eye roll

Grayson, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2013
I don't know, don't care, I married a non cheating man but it sounds to me like the guys involved are douches, love it how people bash on women and the men who are cheating are not vilified, like it is expected of them to not be able to keep little johnny under wraps. Boys will boys right?
curious

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Where did you buy that non cheating man at ? LOL and as for her I see her in the bars and she prowls for men and I am thinking about getting with her ....
OMG

Murphy, NC

#4 Mar 25, 2013
I died laughing when i read this topic i have known her for a very long time and never known her to mess with married men or men in a relationship. If she really has messed with someones man i really hate to see what the wife or girlfriend looks like if your man cheated on you with her, lol! The only thing i do know for sure about her is she loves to start drama about other people guess thats what you do when you have no life and want to have someone elses and cannot.
truth

Danielsville, GA

#5 Mar 26, 2013
yea she does go with married men i guess that is all she can find to have her fat ass!! she is a joke! always talkin about somebody when she needs to practice what she preaches....she is a church going wh*re....who needs to keep her pants up on her n*sty a**!
OMG

Murphy, NC

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Well i didnt know that about her who is she running with?
jbcs

Maysville, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
anybody she can. as long as it't after dark. the men don't want to be seen with her.Her and Jo blow could run a good race. lol.
Family From ATOWN

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Her mother has been in the hospital for the past few weeks, and your on here talking crap about her? Your real grown right? Your pathetic, Tina doesn't give to shits what you guys think. And your completely retarded if you do. If she is messing with a married man, an that man is your husband...then sounds like to me your not doing your job. Coward!
chickiedee

Maysville, KY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
this don't have nothing to do with her
Mother. she is a good women. but OLD TINA didn't take after her that's for sure.Tina needs to learn how to control herself. leave married men alone.
wondering

Herndon, VA

#10 Mar 27, 2013
jbcs wrote:
anybody she can. as long as it't after dark. the men don't want to be seen with her.Her and Jo blow could run a good race. lol.
Lol this is funny!! Who is Jo Blow??
OMG

Prospect, TN

#11 Mar 29, 2013
jbcs wrote:
anybody she can. as long as it't after dark. the men don't want to be seen with her.Her and Jo blow could run a good race. lol.
The only person i know they refer to as jo blow is joe kiskaden it that who you are referring to?
down it it

Winchester, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Family From ATOWN wrote:
Her mother has been in the hospital for the past few weeks, and your on here talking crap about her? Your real grown right? Your pathetic, Tina doesn't give to shits what you guys think. And your completely retarded if you do. If she is messing with a married man, an that man is your husband...then sounds like to me your not doing your job. Coward!
yeah right.... Jackie Wheeler... Harvey Woods and she screwed Jessie Faith on the back of a car at Mac Daddy's one night. She'a a hoe. And Im sorry bout her Mama and wish the family the best but she needs to keep her hands off married men before someone gets her dumb ass
get around

Maysville, KY

#13 Apr 16, 2013
she gets around that is for sure.Harvey Woods was so ashamed that he went with her, he left and went back to FL.Jessie Fath and Tina make a great couple. they would both go with anything. keep your man close and her far away.
LOL

Winchester, KY

#14 Apr 16, 2013
get around wrote:
she gets around that is for sure.Harvey Woods was so ashamed that he went with her, he left and went back to FL.Jessie Fath and Tina make a great couple. they would both go with anything. keep your man close and her far away.
Nasty Nasty Nasty !!!!! I know someone whose gonna get her ass too...she better be looking over her shoulder she messed with the wrong mofo this time.... this crazy bish she pissed off it out to beat that azz...and she deserves it...
CLAP

Winchester, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2013
get around wrote:
she gets around that is for sure.Harvey Woods was so ashamed that he went with her, he left and went back to FL.Jessie Fath and Tina make a great couple. they would both go with anything. keep your man close and her far away.
She gave him the C L A P LMAO I would run and hide too !!!
WTF

Winchester, KY

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Family From ATOWN wrote:
Her mother has been in the hospital for the past few weeks, and your on here talking crap about her? Your real grown right? Your pathetic, Tina doesn't give to shits what you guys think. And your completely retarded if you do. If she is messing with a married man, an that man is your husband...then sounds like to me your not doing your job. Coward!
Naw Bitch Tina is a W H O R E deal with it. Fat nasty Home wreckin stub sucker. Men will FK anything...apparently...
no matter

Maysville, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2013
no matter what anyone here thinks of her Tina is not that type of chic. I lived close to her for several years, became close "I thought" to her. havent spoken with her since my brother died but that's besides the point. Why not just go to her face to face and say whatever ya have to say about her? She can take it. She wont put up with it if its BS but she can take it. If she has slept with a married man its because she was told by him it was over or what have you. I do know she has turned down a married man. A hot one at that like any Good woman should.
LOL

Winchester, KY

#19 Apr 18, 2013
no matter wrote:
no matter what anyone here thinks of her Tina is not that type of chic. I lived close to her for several years, became close "I thought" to her. havent spoken with her since my brother died but that's besides the point. Why not just go to her face to face and say whatever ya have to say about her? She can take it. She wont put up with it if its BS but she can take it. If she has slept with a married man its because she was told by him it was over or what have you. I do know she has turned down a married man. A hot one at that like any Good woman should.
Oh bull sh*t... this is either Tina or some dumb ass who never leaves the damn house. Yeah she messes with married men I know for a FACT I mean where u been? And so what if they tell her its over...if the man is still living with the woman and still married then she should back off like any decent woman would BUT SHE DON'T she is KNOWN for this I mean come on stop being a naive dumb arse. Really???? Tina you bitch I'm gonna get ya.
i know

United States

#20 Apr 21, 2013
she's got some good stuff I have hit it and want to again soon
EEEwwwww

Winchester, KY

#22 Apr 24, 2013
i know wrote:
she's got some good stuff I have hit it and want to again soon
Yeah I bet...( Tina ) LOL that stuff of yours is NASTY and if this is someone who likes it I can only imagine the type of man you are prolly some bar dweller with a case of the C L A P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Turner murdered in Falmouth 4 hr forreal 6
Dispatch 6 hr Listening 4
Pendleton County baby show 6 hr Becky 4
Horse Pulling Contest 15 hr OJ Gimpson 5
News 32 arrested in NKY; meth lab closed (Sep '09) 17 hr Islammablob 45
Baby daddy Thu Statistics 5
Smoking Pig Thu Wendy 24

Brooksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooksville Mortgages