Spring Hill teen killed in motorcycle...

Spring Hill teen killed in motorcycle accident

There are 114 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Jan 9, 2011, titled Spring Hill teen killed in motorcycle accident. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

SPRING HILL Teen killed in motorcycle crash on Pinehurst Drive A 19-year-old died in a motorcycle accident early Saturday morning, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Truth of the Matter

Inverness, FL

#104 May 30, 2011
Your rating me shows your lack of intelligence.

Displays your inability to make sensible postings.

Very childish.

Did you ever think you'd be spending your golden years acting like a child on the internet?
tell it too

Ashburn, VA

#105 May 30, 2011
bohoo
a k a

Inverness, FL

#106 May 30, 2011
this is fun
cantstandmorons

United States

#108 Jun 21, 2011
To hmmmm,
Are you kidding me? Unbelievable that you would be so rude on a post like this when a family is suffering over losing a loved one. You don't know the facts, you know what you read. But here is a fact, you're an a**, & you are cruel. I feel sorry for you.
God help you if you ever have to feel the pain this family is going through & if you do, I wonder how you would handle the comments as you made.
To the family of this young man, from the bottom of my heart I am sorry. My prayers are with you.
hmmmm wrote:
Here is an idea, don't ride on rice rocket doing 30mph over the speed limit, lose control and hit a tree.
Given the hour it happened he was most likely under the influence of something.
How about some personal responsibility for our actions??????
Do you realize if he hit an oncoming car he could have killed someone? Both the bike and him could have ended up going through the windshield of the car.
You can't fix stupid.
cantstandmorons

United States

#109 Jun 21, 2011
In addition to hmmmm, the one thing you said that was correct is "you can't fix stupid" you obviously can't because when it comes to stupid you are first on that list.
Buttercup

Inverness, FL

#110 Jun 21, 2011
nice

The General admits

cantstandmorons

oh well!
Buttercup

Inverness, FL

#111 Jun 21, 2011
A question!

last post was 5/30, now 2 posts 21 days along - why?
close friend

Land O Lakes, FL

#112 Jun 27, 2011
this thread is a perfect example of un-informed people throwing around irrational opinions. i can say, as a very close friend, he was not intoxicated, and hcso stated he was going approximately 50 mph. i know that was speeding, but not excessively. everyone talks as if they've never went over the speed limit. he was a good person that shouldn't have left us that day. rip josh brown
fred

Honolulu, HI

#113 Jul 4, 2011
Just viewing all the post I wanted to add my 2 cents, Very tragic event, no one should be cut down in the prime of life. I do not know this kid but I do know a few of his friends. With that said lets look at the facts: it's 3 am in the morning. He is a child of 17 years. Fatigue? a previous night of partying? All a recipe for this tragic event. Like I said I know kids that hung with him - they party and even after this they still party as hard or harder now as before this wake up call. But the biggest question to be answered is why is a 17 year old kid out on his bike at 3 am? Why are his parents fast asleep not knowing the where abouts of there kid? Don't blame the fist responders there just doing what is in the best interest of the person in need. I see to much of this stuff, parents are shocked when it's there kid. I know where my kids are at 3 am.
close friend wrote:
this thread is a perfect example of un-informed people throwing around irrational opinions. i can say, as a very close friend, he was not intoxicated, and hcso stated he was going approximately 50 mph. i know that was speeding, but not excessively. everyone talks as if they've never went over the speed limit. he was a good person that shouldn't have left us that day. rip josh brown
lost without my son

Lakeland, FL

#114 Jul 8, 2011
fred wrote:
Just viewing all the post I wanted to add my 2 cents, Very tragic event, no one should be cut down in the prime of life. I do not know this kid but I do know a few of his friends. With that said lets look at the facts: it's 3 am in the morning. He is a child of 17 years. Fatigue? a previous night of partying? All a recipe for this tragic event. Like I said I know kids that hung with him - they party and even after this they still party as hard or harder now as before this wake up call. But the biggest question to be answered is why is a 17 year old kid out on his bike at 3 am? Why are his parents fast asleep not knowing the where abouts of there kid? Don't blame the fist responders there just doing what is in the best interest of the person in need. I see to much of this stuff, parents are shocked when it's there kid. I know where my kids are at 3 am.
<quoted text>
I am so glad you seem to know so much about my son when your whole comment is wrong, he was 19 almost 20, so he was an adult, and no he shouldn't have been out at 3am, and how dare you Judge me for sleeping!! I am so glad you are perfect and your children are perfect but I can almost promise you they are not, you only think they are, so good for you that you are an A plus parent!! Get your facts straight before you throw stones, or judge me as a parent, and just because you know my sons friends that gives you the right, I guess you were never young, I guess you never went to a party, Joshes accident had nothing todo with your comment and I can assure you Its none of your business, I have the reports, I don't care what you say or the paper says I have it in writing,So I guess what you are trying to say is that this is my fault do you not think I don't blame my self every day!! Do you not think the last six months has been hell for this family!! You don't know me or my son, and no he wasnt perfect, unlike you I can admit that, but he was my son that was loved more than anything!! and as for EMS again get your facts straight no one said they didn't do all they could do to save him, and I think I have said that from before in one of my comments, I had the chance to talk to every single one of them, and I thanked them for what they tried todo, leave my son a lone, worry about your own life and your own perfect children, I am so sick of everyones stupid comments, you people are worse than these so called horrible kids that you speak of, they are kids you are grown adults, talking about a young person that died that was loved by a lot of people and was great loss to so many, you should be so lucky to be loved as much as he was!! you should be ashamed of your self for feeding off someones grief, no one takes into consideration that the person that died is not here to defend themselves, and of course when something like this happens all the parents are trash, I suggest you look in the mirror and figure out what kind of a person you are, because to get on here and put down someone that died knowing everyone can see it, you are not who you think you are!! A child is your heart and soul no matter what, I have loved my children the best way I know how, My kids have always come first, and I will defend them no matter what Just as any parent would!!
natch

Inverness, FL

#115 Jul 8, 2011
all of you love a bloody story

the bloodier the better

yes a very evil world

and

lack of humaniity costs nothing

and

pain is fun; when someone elses
READER

Bethesda, MD

#116 Jul 8, 2011
To Fred in reply to the comments made leave my family and my nephew alone let him Rip you are not involved in anyway nobody careS what u say u dont know any of the facts because every thing u said was wrong, you dont even know how old he was. shut up and go about your business and hopefully because of your rude comments something wont happen to you or you kids... 90% of the time carma will come back to bite you if it does remember the post you made.. My brother and sister-in-law have gave there kids everything and are great parents LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE LOVE YOU JOSHUA RIP
buddy

Scott, LA

#117 Aug 6, 2011
tragic. Thoughts and prayers to the family. Sometimes people need to keep opinions to themselves, let the family heal in peace.
ho hum boring

Inverness, FL

#118 Aug 6, 2011
buddy wrote:
tragic. Thoughts and prayers to the family. Sometimes people need to keep opinions to themselves, let the family heal in peace.
ho hum you bum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ox e"s Feb 6 Jakeworth 1
News Prostitution sting nets 32 men in Brooksville (Sep '08) Jan 30 killer 22
At BROOKRIDGE Masses ruled by BOD (Sep '12) Jan 30 nnoottee 30
Best bus route to get to lakeland Dec '17 Frank 2
Fire Dec '17 Jackaymom 1
mielissa McCurnin Pasco High school Oct '17 actor 1
News Weather 52 mins ago 12:14 a.m.Hurricane Watch Sep '17 Juan Lopez 3

Brooksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance