Suspect In Brooksville Shooting Shot By Deputies

Jan 14, 2010 Full story: CBS4

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Full Story
N Beary Lakeland FL

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jan 14, 2010
I am sorry for the loss of a hero, Deputy Reed. God Bless Deputy Sheriff Reed's Family and the Dixie County Sheriff's Office, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Let us Never Forget our Heroes!
Denise

AOL

#2 Jan 14, 2010
I am sorry for the loss of offcer Reed our prayers are with his family anf friend's and dixie county shierff's office God Bless you all.
kristy

Jasper, FL

#3 Jan 14, 2010
god bless the family of officer reed... you are in my prayers..
Bob

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Sometimes when you don't know what to say, the best thing to say is what is on your heart..I attended the FBI Academy when Chad graduated..I attended because my son, Police Chief Jim Howarth from Delhi Township in Cincinnati, Ohio graduated in Chads Class... Needless to say, what has happend is the one thing all friends and family members fear most about those who serve in law enforcement....He spent almost 3 months at the FBI Academy and probably would say he was sent to be with the Lord doing one of the things he loved most.My son has said "Chad truely was an inspirational, family man and fine gentleman"...May the Lord wrap his arms around his wife and children.
common sense

Gordon, GA

#5 Jan 25, 2010
That's what is wrong with the legal system in this country. Fact: this guy killed ( people ) no matter who they were, or there job!!!!!! but he is cared for in a hospital until he can face charges and then go to court. WTF put a bullet in his head and feed him to the fish. That sounds mean and uncaring (BullS**t)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr Bobby 2,480
Free Medicare Event for East Pasco Sep 12 Geralyn Fortney 1
michael and marcus honea (Aug '11) Sep 11 bangaray 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
melissa burns Sep 6 jackwad 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
Not-so-mysterious group joins Red Light Cam fight Sep 2 B Espo 2
•••
•••
•••

Brooksville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Brooksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE