ivy

Mokena, IL

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Was wondering if anyone can tell me what the leash laws are for monticello regarding dogs. We have a few dogs that roam the neighborhood and one is very aggressive.
Shooting cows

Lafayette, IN

#2 Jul 24, 2013
ivy wrote:
Was wondering if anyone can tell me what the leash laws are for monticello regarding dogs. We have a few dogs that roam the neighborhood and one is very aggressive.
Well buddy! All you have to do is call WHITE COUNTY SHERIFFS and they will come shoot them for you.NO questions asked, shoot ask questions later, that their history. IF you have an aggresive cow,they will shoot that for you, too!
ivy

Mokena, IL

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Shooting cows wrote:
<quoted text>Well buddy! All you have to do is call WHITE COUNTY SHERIFFS and they will come shoot them for you.NO questions asked, shoot ask questions later, that their history. IF you have an aggresive cow,they will shoot that for you, too!
I called the sheriff after the last incident and they couldn't do anything but said I could shoot the dog if need be. No help to me at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Brandy Catron Sep 10 concerned 1
Indiana windmill farms Aug '14 Lee 3
Large Yard Sale - Inside and Out Aug '14 Becky 1
Debate: Marijuana - West Lafayette, IN (Jan '12) Jul '14 common sense 3
Man who threatened to blow up courthouse pleads... Jul '14 N8 the Grrr8 2
Fourteen police officers receive recognition fo... (Apr '08) Jul '14 Ordinary Person 18

Brookston Jobs

Brookston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brookston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brookston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]