Review: Royale Retreat Pedi SPA

Review: Royale Retreat Pedi SPA

Posted in the Brookshire Forum

Katy, TX

#1 Jan 29, 2013
This place is awful. I frequently get inexpensive pedicures but this is bar far the absolute worst i have EVER received and quite honestly more than I typically spend. I just had a "posh" $40 pedicure and have never been more disappointed. The lady who did the pedicure was horrible. The nails are not filed straight, the polish is on other places besides the nail, she cut my cuticle three times. After complaining, the staff did nothing to "fix" my complaints.
The ambiance was beautiful but that's what you are paying for. I will NEVER come back here & I advise you to not attempt it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local firm's 'Subsea Shuttle' aims to slice off... Feb 20 Walter glen stockton 2
The Party Bee (Apr '16) Feb '18 ChubFarters 5
News Retail wrap: Japan-based Kinokuniya plans first... Feb '18 Walter glen stock... 8
Child abuser in Katy Feb '18 Good Farts 2
USPS packages Jan '18 Just fart 6
News Ben R Shull Cpa LLC (Brscpa) Relocates to Large... (Oct '09) Jan '18 BATH FARTS 2
News Wal-Mart is giving many of its stores makeovers (Oct '09) Jan '18 LUNCH FART 7

Brookshire Jobs

Personal Finance

Brookshire Mortgages