David Temple Fights For Appeal

Jan 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Click2Houston.com

A former Katy coach convicted of killing his pregnant wife was in a Houston courtroom on Wednesday for his appeal, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

The time of the shot fired, according to 2 small children at the time, is nonsense. They have no clue exactly when they started watching the movie.

David Temple said A LOT when he was finally arrested years later and when asked if he knew why he was being arrested and they told him, he replied, "What? You've got to be kidding me. That was 6 years ago!"
A man who loved his wife and unborn baby would never scoff at police about such a heart breaking time in his life.

He moved on rather quickly with his mistress. He's guilty and I hope he rots in prison.
Robin wrote:
I just watched the 48 Hour Mystery on this case and I have "reasonable doubts" that this man was guilty. The prosecutor dismissed the testimony of the two kids although i'm sure if what they heard was within HER timeline she would have believed every word and used it against him. Also, although I know that lie detectors are inadmissable in court, why did she not take that into consideration...and why didn't the police? If he didn't do the crime, he knows more than what he's telling. Something else that bothers me is that just because a man cheats on his wife,that doesn't automatically make him guilty of murder. It seems to me that in any case where the husband (or wife) is cheating, to the police and prosecutors, that person is guilty of murder and they will persue the spouse rather than take any other evidence into consideration. That is wrong and they would be hypocrites if they denied that any of them had cheated on their spouse. If any of them are cheating, they'd better hope their spouse doesn't die. To me, there was not enough evidence to convict this man. If he did it, I hope he never gets out of jail but if he didn't I hope for his sake (and the families on both sides) they find out who did. And, I hope for the sake of our justice system, the right verdict was reached.
Budmanx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

David was a big fish in a small pond, but a minnow on the big stage. He had always won in little Katy Texas but on the big pro sports stage he was a nobody. He's where he belongs and I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life locked up in a small cell 23 hours a day hating himself for what he did.
Family

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

I knew David was guilty of taking the life of Belinda and Erin the moment I say him at the funeral. This person NEVER shed a tear during the time of the murder until they were put in the ground! Now, I know people grieve in different ways but he showed no emotion whatsoever. If I had found my spouse in that condition I would be an emotional wreck. And as far as the Lucas' fighting for custody of Evan, sadly Heather is legally his 'mom' so she holds all the cards. But Evan is 16 now and she won't be about to control him for much longer. I recently saw a pic of him with her and it makes me sick. Makes me wonder what poor lies this poor child has been told since he was 3 years old. So for all he knows the Lucas' are the bad ones. I hope when he's older he'll decide to reconnect with his REAL mom's siblings and have some kind of relationship with them as well as all his cousins.
Molly

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

David fights for an appeal? Good luck, buddy boy!
karissa

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Heather is a low class skank. The book described her perfectly, "not beautiful by any means". She suffers from a personality disorder. I do think she is partially to blame for the deaths of Belinda and baby Erin.

Her facebook is public, just search heather Scott temple
True Crime Watcher

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

He is defintely guilty. Heather is just as morally guilty as him. Her photos and attitude on FB makes me want to vomit. I bet she is screwing Evan!!
Abby

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Obviously I don't know anyone and have no dogs in this right, but personally I think Evan is old enough that he could visit Belinda's family on his own. I'm sure Heather and David's family have convinced him that the Lucas family is responsible for David being found guilty, but I'm a little shocked that he feels no need to know his mother's family? Can't help but wonder if Evan is selfish and self-centered like David and Heather and the rest of the Temples.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brookshire News Video

•••
•••

Brookshire Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brookshire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE