Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

My brother-in-law, Kenny Herring was murdered by Ronnie Gregory over the Memorial Day weekend. This occurred at the home of his girlfriend's mother's while Kenny and his girlfriend were sitting on her mom's porch. The person that shot Kenny happens to be his girlfriend's husband. They were apparently separated, but still married. What enrages me is that the Brookshire community is mostly not even aware of this murder and who committed this crime against our family. The Brookshire newspaper paper wants to conceal this due to the influence the Gregory family has within the Brookshire community. I want to get this word out and make sure that people know what kind of an animal Ronnie Gregory is and what he did that Memorial day weekend. He actually shot Kenny to death less than 10 feet from where his 7 year old boy was laying on the couch. The Brookshire newspaper representative stated: They prefer not to release negative news. OMG!!! Are you serious? Let me make one thing very clear. This will be known throughout the community. I will personally make sure of it even if the Brookshire paper decides not to publish this in the paper.
Michelle Herring-Wife

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Be sure that we will get this out to the Brookshire community and everyone else. The community needs to know exactly what happened to a wonderful man that did not deserve this in anyway. The Gregory family has no clue as to what this has done to out family. I hope they get what they deserve cause my husband did not deserve this. And as far as Ronnie Gregory goes you will get what you deserve.
To Ronnie, was it really worth doing this when their are 3 children involved that will now grow up without a father.

I am with you on this Scott Reynolds
Rex

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Cheating is bad news.
Another View

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Yes what Ronnie Gregory did was horrible to his family, to his kids and to all of the family of Kenny. But, what about the "girlfriend". If you are still married and you are sneaking around with a married man..you should know better! What kind of woman allows a married man around her children knowing their dad is in the same town. She should be held responsible for her actions as well.
Scott

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Absolutely. She knew it was dangerous and was playing both sides going back and forth from Ronnie to Kenney. She definitely carries a lot of the responsibility. It's all a complete mess. However, you cannot just kill over it. Get a damn divorce and move on. A bunch of messed up minds. Not uncommon though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brookshire Discussions

Search the Brookshire Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Its wild man 16,033
Review: Autopro-Houston (Mar '13) 2 hr Boy Smith 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr Pale wild wood flower 20,361
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Voter 456
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr why 633
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 21 hr Hey 678
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Wed Texas 584
•••
•••

Brookshire News Video

•••
•••

Brookshire Jobs

•••
•••