Review: Autopro-Houston
Felica Mitchell

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Eric and his guys treated me fairly on all the repairs I've had and in my opinion their prices are way to cheap for the services they provide. Thanks Eric.
Boy Smith

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2014
Eric put a new 6 speed Doug Nash and Schiefer clutch in my `54 Vette. All went smotthly and it's been shifting flawlessly for neverly a year now. Thanks Eric, and good lucky in the future. Be sure and treat my mother-in-law the same as you treated me (just kidding). Thanks.
Douglas McGaha

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 21, 2014
I've used AutoPRO-Houston since 2010 for all my vehicle services and repairs. Their prices are reasonable and they provide a quick turnaround on all my repairs. I give AutoPRO-Houston 5 stars for excellent work.You should those guys a try. They'll surely save you some $$$ . . . they have for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... Thu Gorbert 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
News Marshall PD looking for forgery suspect May '16 wilma 2
News Katy Freeway shut down near Brookshire due to f... Apr '16 Diane Karstetter 1
Ronnie Gregory officially indicted for murder o... (Jul '13) Jul '15 ldgray 4
News Texas Oil & Gas at the Brookshire Salt Dome (Oct '14) Oct '14 Motherlode 1
for rent (Jun '14) Jun '14 help 1

Brookshire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookshire Mortgages