Jon S

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

You must know it well.But dont know me well I went to the village but did not live there cracker.What does yep stand for YOU EAT PECKER
Luvlee

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

So is he in jail or not, i know he had court the other day?
ggg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Luvlee wrote:
So is he in jail or not, i know he had court the other day?
you a lie game over shut up
Amanda Close

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

funny how all you dumb f**ks know so much about someone else when you all need to check yourself. funny shit losers!
peoplesfan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Jail? No actually he was found not guilty of all 19 charges. Just another story to put down in the books of Shepherdsville finest not winning when they attempt to add on false charges. If everyone on this page knew only half of what they were talking about , there would be some smart mofo's in Bullitt County. Go research shit before running it. All crime records are public info.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not false charges. Family gave up info on other cases in exchange of leniency. And no, he wasn't found not guilty, it was an arranged plea. A jury would have sent him away for a long time.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

He got 3 years in prison probated. So "peoplesfan" maybe you should do YOUR research. He plead guilty to 4 of the 16 charges.
shep stinks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

where do you look up public records
ha-ha

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Amanda Close wrote:
funny how all you dumb f**ks know so much about someone else when you all need to check yourself. funny shit losers!
Your whole family... stepbrothers and all are GREAT BIG OLD RATS....you know it and most of Bullitt County also knows, but karma is a bitch.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I know John and he is a drug dealer. He sells more then just marajauana. He has to be telling on people or he would have went to prison.
ChrisMann

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Nope wrote:
Not false charges. Family gave up info on other cases in exchange of leniency. And no, he wasn't found not guilty, it was an arranged plea. A jury would have sent him away for a long time.
You know nothing ! There was no evidence to even take before a Jury. They declined to give an inditment. It's in the paper read it there.
ChrisMann

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ha-ha wrote:
<quoted text>Your whole family... stepbrothers and all are GREAT BIG OLD RATS....you know it and most of Bullitt County also knows, but karma is a bitch.
Awe poor thing sounds as if you have had some of that Karma yourself. You and everyone else has been given the oppurtunity to come forward with who and when they ratted. Them just as you choose to continue running their mouths instead. STFU or confront them. Exactly!
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ChrisMann wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing ! There was no evidence to even take before a Jury. They declined to give an inditment. It's in the paper read it there.
I know more than you know. You can't be in circuit court without an indictment. He took 3 years in prison probated for 5 years on 6 of the 14 charges, to run concurrently. That was on his sentencing date of January 24 of this year. So maybe you should ask him before you act like you know it all.
ha-ha

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more than you know. You can't be in circuit court without an indictment. He took 3 years in prison probated for 5 years on 6 of the 14 charges, to run concurrently. That was on his sentencing date of January 24 of this year. So maybe you should ask him before you act like you know it all.
Who wants to bet he will break his probation ...... and the rat face still won't go to jail.
Chris

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Holly N Sneakers wrote:
I know John and he is a drug dealer. He sells more then just marajauana. He has to be telling on people or he would have went to prison.

STFU he has never dealt in weed. Come at it again with some false shit.
ChrisMann

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
He in the begining was indicted by the Grand Jury that's why a search warrent was issued however .... It was later dismissed because the 'evideance' that was promised to be delivered after the search warrant was NOT deliverd back to the Jury and they then declined to indict. It was 19 charges to be exact. The only charge he took was had nothing to do with any of the original charges. I don't have to ask him. I have his entire court jacket laying infront of me. He did get probation for another charge and 3 years was added onto his previous 2 years probation that he was already on. 3+2=5. Why dont you ask him. His final sentencing documents was uploaded on another site to shut people like you up. When you look up info online make sure it's up to date. That January date was moved sweetie :)
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

ChrisMann wrote:
<quoted text>
He in the begining was indicted by the Grand Jury that's why a search warrent was issued however .... It was later dismissed because the 'evideance' that was promised to be delivered after the search warrant was NOT deliverd back to the Jury and they then declined to indict. It was 19 charges to be exact. The only charge he took was had nothing to do with any of the original charges. I don't have to ask him. I have his entire court jacket laying infront of me. He did get probation for another charge and 3 years was added onto his previous 2 years probation that he was already on. 3+2=5. Why dont you ask him. His final sentencing documents was uploaded on another site to shut people like you up. When you look up info online make sure it's up to date. That January date was moved sweetie :)
Wrong again mann. BULLITT co case 12cr175. Plead to possession of meth, and 5 counts of controlled substance endangerment to a child. That is because he had meth making materials in a home with children. The search warrant was written and executed the day of the arrest. You don't get a search warrant approved from the grand jury. You get it signed and approved by a judge. Dumb ass. Smh. You really don't know how the criminal court system works.
Come agian with s-m BS

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU he has never dealt in weed. Come at it again with some false shit.
Oh yeah buddy he did. Ran across the parking lot to another building while his little inbred kids were running around outside, while mommas fat a@@ sat inside on the cough braiding. So say something else punk
Luvlee

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

What ever happened to his rat wife Kristy? Is she in jail now haven't seen her around in a while?
ladyA

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

No , she is not in Jail. She is around here somewhere. She works at Bestbuy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brooks Discussions

Search the Brooks Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
POLICE: Louisville dad arrested after 3-year-ol... 27 min LouisvilleKYreport 2
southend 28 min LouisvilleKYreport 3
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 3 hr Sebastian 54
Cherry st 10 hr mmmhmm 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 hr Gfm 81,565
Joe Wantland attorney 11 hr I know 26
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 12 hr Latter Day Taints 20
•••
•••