Train Cars Derail, Catch Fire in Ky.

Train Cars Derail, Catch Fire in Ky.

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 16, 2007, titled Train Cars Derail, Catch Fire in Ky. . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Several train cars carrying volatile chemicals derailed and exploded Tuesday south of Louisville, shutting down a highway and forcing evacuations of homes, businesses and a school, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Joshua Njogolo

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#1 Jan 17, 2007
It is so Sad to know that Train happned in Kenctucky USA. All the shakeholders must be very carefully with that demaged for train accident which was occurred over there
here

AOL

#2 Jan 17, 2007
Joshua Njogolo wrote:
It is so Sad to know that Train happned in Kenctucky USA. All the shakeholders must be very carefully with that demaged for train accident which was occurred over there
Thankfully, no one was hurt and no real permanent damage. They just need to make sure the clean up any remaining chemicals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all my names 20 min Troll Von Troll 8
Review: Tony's Laundry Basket (Dec '14) 2 hr Jon 3
Spartan who is this guy? 2 hr spartan sux 6
university of louisville 3 hr union 2
Any info on the kkk (not a supporter) 3 hr horndogsinthemood 10
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr Sharlene45 9,025
Cheapest hotel close to Shepherdsville 3 hr horndogsinthemood 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooks Mortgages