lmpd cop dating 2 women at the same time

lmpd cop dating 2 women at the same time

Posted in the Brooks Forum

teresa

Mount Washington, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2011
My friend was hearbroken when one of her friends posted on this site looking for information due to a concern she had about her boyfriend. Come to find out my friends friend was right. The guy a local LMPD cop was seeing 2 women at one time. My friend now wonders if there is another woman seeing this man. My friend also found out he is seperated not divorced.How many women can a man have and keep it silent?He was caught having these 2 . My friend told me she would not be surprised if there was a 3rd woman out there.

My friend was upset that her friend posted in the first place but was glad she found out.

Thanks to this site my friend found out the truth. The other woman also found out due to my friends friend posting on here. Thanks Topix. This was a great thing to happen.
ted

Mount Washington, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2011
There was something about this on the louisville forum but I think it is gone now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr D D Home 2,582
Cats 3 hr Cats suck 6
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 15 hr gayfromcorbin 57
Amanda Decker 15 hr Any ole ho a do 3
Trump - Russia Treason Impeachment 15 hr The_wolf_of_louis... 5
News Longtime employee fired from Lowes for chasing ... (Oct '13) 17 hr Whang Chung 19
Gilberts or Childers Pay Lake (Jun '11) Feb '17 charlie999 3

Brooks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooks Mortgages