Police Shoot, Kill Caneyville Man

Police Shoot, Kill Caneyville Man

There are 190 comments on the KLEX TV story from Mar 6, 2010, titled Police Shoot, Kill Caneyville Man. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

State police are investigating the shooting death of a Caneyville man by Leitchfield Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Anonymous

Centerville, TX

#213 Mar 22, 2010
Brandon Brooks he is a bully and a doucshe. He probably bullyed the guy into posing a threat that way he could loook like my hero and be able to shoot he was a bully in high school and still is im surprised he is still a cop his time is commin trust me

Since: Mar 10

White Plains, KY

#214 Mar 24, 2010
[QUOTE who=""]Brandon Brooks he is a bully and a doucshe. He probably bullyed the guy into posing a threat that way he could loook like my hero and be able to shoot he was a bully in high school and still is im surprised he is still a cop his time is commin trust me [/QUOTE]

Anonymous,

You are clearly a product of the public school system. Your bravery in anonymity is only paralleled by your ignorance of grammer. How can anyone take you seriously with mindless ranting such as this. I remember Brandon in High School. I believe you have him confused with the other three Brandons that were friends at Grayson, or you simply never went to school with him. I suspect the later is true...imbecile.
what a joke

Louisville, KY

#215 Mar 25, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Brandon Brooks he is a bully and a doucshe. He probably bullyed the guy into posing a threat that way he could loook like my hero and be able to shoot he was a bully in high school and still is im surprised he is still a cop his time is commin trust me
keep in mind chicken, the ems reported this to the officer brandon brooks. did he pick on u in high school, well poor you. I don't know this officer, but apparently he bothers alot of guys down there. Get over it. And I think the doucshe issue was already addressed.
Hot2Trot

Leitchfield, KY

#216 Mar 25, 2010
The cop's name is Brandon Cook not Brandon Brooks. He is a wonderful man. Married and has a kid. At least he is willing to put his life at risk to keep yours safe. And everyone is a jerk in high school. But that was like 20 yrs ago. Get over it.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#217 Mar 25, 2010
Hot2Trot wrote:
The cop's name is Brandon Cook not Brandon Brooks. He is a wonderful man. Married and has a kid. At least he is willing to put his life at risk to keep yours safe.
Therefore, if a person's life is not safe, the cop is responsible?
funny

Utica, KY

#218 Mar 26, 2010
Fiddlers Green wrote:
<quoted text>
Anonymous,
You are clearly a product of the public school system. Your bravery in anonymity is only paralleled by your ignorance of grammer. How can anyone take you seriously with mindless ranting such as this. I remember Brandon in High School. I believe you have him confused with the other three Brandons that were friends at Grayson, or you simply never went to school with him. I suspect the later is true...imbecile.
It's grammAr not grammEr...professor moron!

Since: Mar 10

Louisville, KY

#220 Mar 26, 2010
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
It's grammAr not grammEr...professor moron!
That's Spelling not grammAr. But tank you for lettin' me noe how a semple eror in keeystroke can ensite sutch a responce in u. You made my day. Cheers!
unbeliveable

Bronston, KY

#221 Mar 26, 2010
Umad wrote:
Eh, nothing was lost, dude was probably a love child between triplegaycamp and Ellen Degeneres
I am shocked on this comment. Do you realize that he has family that loved him? How would you think your mother, father,brother,sister, aunt, uncle, grandparents, and cousins would fill if they read this about you. Maybe your life was not so great but don't be dishing people you do not know.
just me

Brownsville, KY

#222 Mar 27, 2010
unbeliveable wrote:
<quoted text>
I am shocked on this comment. Do you realize that he has family that loved him? How would you think your mother, father,brother,sister, aunt, uncle, grandparents, and cousins would fill if they read this about you. Maybe your life was not so great but don't be dishing people you do not know.
Some people have no feelings for others anymore. It's like they kick you when you're down instead of reaching out with a helping hand. Feel sorry for them. Their remarks only show they are pittyful. Most of us do care that the man lost his life. I don't know his family. But, I have a heart.
dont judge

Columbus, OH

#223 Mar 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
I can see why you were bullied by this guy when you sign in as "Anonymous" It is very clear that you were a chicken s---. POOR BABY! Did you ever try to get your Mommy to go to school to beat him up? Also you need to be very careful with threatening people on the computer. You do realize that you can be tracked by typing in the numbers before you can post.That guy should be ashamed of picking on you though but it was probably such FUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 50 min scotty steiner 4,273
I’m looking for a bipolar lady 50-70 58 min Looking for lub 1
Smokey Oak knocks on Dangbag’s Door 3 hr rylermyler 1
Morgan ward 4 hr Joe smo 4
Nicole Zimmerman 7 hr Mr_Big 1
Trevor Ford and Rick McCubbin 8 hr Rick McCubbie 60
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 10 hr Ltown 10

Brooks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance