|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
Nite all
Hello princess.Sorry about misunderstanding you again yesterday.Appreciate the fact that you ain't called me a paranoid freak yet though.Either way,,,have a good night.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I tri wrote:
Holla has major mental disorder be nice to her. She needs help but wont admit it. That is always the first step and everybody knows that a crazy person do not think they are crazy because they can not tell the difference. I try to tell her but she aint listening.
Believe it or not,,,I spend a lot time considering you.Don't really trust you,,,never have.Still feel inclined to say something though,so,,,I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

how is your night spartan?mine is ok.
heard anything from honeybee
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

irene wrote:
how is your night spartan?mine is ok.
heard anything from honeybee
I'm guessing you missed my other post.To sum it up though,the night's shaping up to be similar to several long drawn out nights that I've spent in the "klink",,,lookin' up at the bottom of someone's bunk while layin' in mine,listenin' to bullstuff,contemplating life,trying to make sense of it all,,,and waitin' on a better day.All that aside,,,I'm glad yours is good kiddo.From reading your posts,it sounds like you and your family get along pretty good.That's very nice.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

tag ur it now i have caught you now we can talk its hard work chaseing a man from one spot to another i did miss ur post but i commented on it when i found it this danceing we are doing is makeing me dizzy ha ha.me and my family is like anyother family we fight and argue.my husband and i we have our moments as for my children the 16 and 19 year old tells me everything even if i want to know or not.me and my 19 year old we are real close sme and the 16 year old we sometimes argue because she hates it because im too protective.but they don't understand why.how old is your son?
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

hi spartan me and my family has our moments.my husband knows not to push me too far.he has seen a side of me that no man needs to see.even my children has because we might have our moments when it comes to my family i will fight to the death its the way us hillbilly people does.we are like bulldogs.even the police wont mess with my family.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello princess.Sorry about misunderstanding you again yesterday.Appreciate the fact that you ain't called me a paranoid freak yet though.Either way,,,have a good night.
Lol. As much as I wanted to yesterday I didn't because I know you've been taking a beating from some here. But I like ya so I overlook it. I know you're only trying to figure out who's against you. And that's ok, I understand. Anyhow darlin, how's your night going?
the real imitator

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I tri wrote:
Holla has major mental disorder be nice to her. She needs help but wont admit it. That is always the first step and everybody knows that a crazy person do not think they are crazy because they can not tell the difference. I try to tell her but she aint listening.
Spartan, that (I tri ) is not me....I have not posted and I cannot control what you think. I still am the only person on the round table who has invited anyone to their Church so I don't understand how I can be construed as a fake Christian as is thrown around a lot. I know you have entered into a dangerous alliance that will not serve you well in the long run, but as I said, I have not been posting since I had my heart problems so call off your little dog.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. As much as I wanted to yesterday I didn't because I know you've been taking a beating from some here. But I like ya so I overlook it. I know you're only trying to figure out who's against you. And that's ok, I understand. Anyhow darlin, how's your night going?
It's goin'.Aside from that,,,I really appreciate your attitude.Like the way you put that too,"trying to figure out who's who".Thanks kiddo.Have a good night.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>It's goin'.Aside from that,,,I really appreciate your attitude.Like the way you put that too,"trying to figure out who's who".Thanks kiddo.Have a good night.
Mines goin too. My work never ends. I just finished a set of acrylic nails for one of my girlfriends. But now I'm bout ready to crawl up in my bed and snuggle to my kiddo. Half the time I Dnt know who's who around here either. But anyhow I hope you and mrs spartan have a good night!
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

are you ok spartan?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Farewell good people... Have had really good conversations with some and enjoyed them. Had not so good with others. Didn't want to leave anyone worried, just in case some do. Spartan and Mrs Spartan good luck and may God bless you, I hope this rough patch passes. Irene, it was lovely talking to you even tho briefly, I will continue prayers for you and your daughter and family. But seriously and really, I'm done with Topix, everytime it seems it ends badly so I am not even going to attempt it any longer. I'm sure it will be said ” I've said it before”
But I won't be seeing any follow up comments. No need to make any, seriously.
You all and I mean all take care

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I believe there is something seriously wrong with holly'. She acts like a lonely insecure little girl. Doing nothing but talking down on others. Bet she is an unhappy overweight person with nothing better to do. You must have been bullied as a child to be so mean and say the things you do.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mines goin too. My work never ends. I just finished a set of acrylic nails for one of my girlfriends. But now I'm bout ready to crawl up in my bed and snuggle to my kiddo. Half the time I Dnt know who's who around here either. But anyhow I hope you and mrs spartan have a good night!
Thanks kiddo.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

irene wrote:
are you ok spartan?
Yes ma'am.Thanks for asking.Watched Men in Black three with my son,,,and feel real good about it for some reason.Either way,,,good night kiddo.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Farewell good people... Have had really good conversations with some and enjoyed them. Had not so good with others. Didn't want to leave anyone worried, just in case some do. Spartan and Mrs Spartan good luck and may God bless you, I hope this rough patch passes. Irene, it was lovely talking to you even tho briefly, I will continue prayers for you and your daughter and family. But seriously and really, I'm done with Topix, everytime it seems it ends badly so I am not even going to attempt it any longer. I'm sure it will be said ” I've said it before”
I hate that.Was really beginning to like you.However it unfolds,,,take care yourself girl.Hope everything gets better for you.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Spartan, that (I tri ) is not me....I have not posted and I cannot control what you think. I still am the only person on the round table who has invited anyone to their Church so I don't understand how I can be construed as a fake Christian as is thrown around a lot. I know you have entered into a dangerous alliance that will not serve you well in the long run, but as I said, I have not been posting since I had my heart problems so call off your little dog.
Don't know what you mean about my little dog partner.However,I'd like to know exactly what you mean about an alliance that won't serve me well.In short,if you mean something,,,specify.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

howdy table
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
hey honey bee it was nice to talk to you. i really like talking to you take care
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

goodnight spartan my three year old is ready to go to sleep if you want to show up at church at dusty acres tommorrow night it starts at 6:30 or 7:00.mike miller's starts thursday night at 6:30 or 7:00

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,501 - 4,520 of10,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brooks Discussions

Search the Brooks Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 min LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 24 min LMS 16,111
Back page girls 42 min Chris rrrr 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 43 min Chris rrrr 7
John Coulter busted by U.S Marshalls 1 hr andrea exton 9
who is don dodson (Jan '13) 2 hr Stephen westhill 5
Apts 2 hr Trent Lewis 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brooks Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000