“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4518 Feb 12, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly I'm not really sure that that's even John. For one, the location is hidden. Johns location always comes up Louisville. And for two, he doesn't post in the shep forum. So for myself personally, I believe it's not him.
He has posted in the Shep forum on at least 2 different threads that I know of.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4519 Feb 12, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello HollyIsHellOnHeels.Hope you're alright tonight.Ya know,you're personality seems somewhat different in some of these posts than in others.Makin' it hard to keep up with you,,,but showing more of your moods and helping me with your profile..Either way,I hope you're warm,I hope you're comfortable,and I hope that you have sweet dreams tonight.Talk with you later girl.
You are saying you are trying to form a profile on me? That's rich.
Your moods change too and I have to say it's quite obvious that the mood changes directly correlate with your use of alcohol.
I'm actually freezing....as usual.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4520 Feb 12, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>He has posted in the Shep forum on at least 2 different threads that I know of.
Here recently? I've never seen him on here. But then again who knows

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4521 Feb 12, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here recently? I've never seen him on here. But then again who knows
Oh yes. He started two racially inflammatory threads about how horrible white people are.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4522 Feb 12, 2013
Johnny Masters wrote:
What a stupid bunch of people.
That's the wonderful thing about this thread bro'.Our collected IQ don't exceed sixty,,,but that don't hinder any of us in the least from attempting to convince "everyone" else that we're all "A" class geniuses.Anyway,,,welcome to the table.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4523 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Oh yes. He started two racially inflammatory threads about how horrible white people are.
I hadn't seen those but then again when I see something racial I just overlook it and go on. I don't even open the thread. Ill have to go look now.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4524 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You are saying you are trying to form a profile on me? That's rich.
Your moods change too and I have to say it's quite obvious that the mood changes directly correlate with your use of alcohol.
I'm actually freezing....as usual.
Actually,I attempt to put some kind of profile together on everyone I correspond with on here.Of course,,,I realize that the accuracy may vary quite a bit.Especially when it's highly likely in most scenarios,,,that two or more posters are sharing their individual personality from the same registered name or computer.Still fun to do though.Thing is,I've noticed that at times,you carry yourself like a real-live lady,,,while going all the way to the other extreme at others.And yes,my alcohol use does alter my personality a bit,,,can't lie about that.However,I'm not really all that bad,,,am I???
Jodi Arias

Shepherdsville, KY

#4525 Feb 12, 2013
I'm not bad, I was just defending myself!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4526 Feb 12, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't seen those but then again when I see something racial I just overlook it and go on. I don't even open the thread. Ill have to go look now.
About eighty-five percent of the time,,,I'm able to "overlook it and just go on" myself.The other fifteen though,,,not so much.And it's not about skin color or feeling superior or anything like that.I used to work with a black guy who whined all the time about how bad slaves had it and how unfair it really was,(as if he was actually there or somethin'),,,and did this much more vigorously than he did his job.Anyway,if I can ask a question,,,"do you believe it to be racist if one listens to that non-sense,,,while simultaneously thinkin' that fifty-dollars and a boat ticket to the states was in fact a bit pricy,,,and unfair indeed????
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4527 Feb 12, 2013
Jodi Arias wrote:
I'm not bad, I was just defending myself!
Glad you dropped in to say "hello".Oh,,,that's a very interesting post you brought with you.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4528 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh look....here's another smart person who "gets it" on this thread! ;-)
This one's killin' me.Explain this post and the "archives" comment for me,,,and I'll owe you two at a later date.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4529 Feb 13, 2013
Spartan-
I didn't write the archives post. The person who did obviously "gets it". You know who wrote the post archives quotes right?

So, can you expound upon the last sentence in your post about slaves?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4530 Feb 13, 2013
Spartan-
I didn't write the archives post. The person who did obviously "gets it". You know who wrote the post archives quotes right?
So, can you expound upon the last sentence in your post about slaves?
Thanks.As for the statement you questioned,,,I was claiming if the rest of his race worked like he did,,,then the price for the average slave in addition to the cost of transporting him to the farm was a bit too expensive,,,and unfair for to land-owners.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4531 Feb 13, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.As for the statement you questioned,,,I was claiming if the rest of his race worked like he did,,,then the price for the average slave in addition to the cost of transporting him to the farm was a bit too expensive,,,and unfair for to land-owners.
I often wonder if blacks ever consider the millions of whites who were also slaves, the blacks who sold the blacks to become slaves, or the host of whites who fought (and died) so that they could become free.
I don't think any of the above is ever considered. Blacks hang on to the legacy of slavery to use as a crutch so that they don't have to have responsibility for themselves. Sadly, other blacks, as well as white apologists, buy into that.
The whole concept of white privilege is a joke. I grew up dirt poor. I mean really, really poor and I'm as white as they com. No one ever gave me a damn thing. Yet, I'm supposed to apologize for having some sort of privilege? The only privilege I ever had was good sense to know that I never wanted to be poor again and that's a mighty good motivator.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4532 Feb 13, 2013
How are you today Spartan?
I'm just fine, missing the sunshine and warm weather the forecasters said we would be having until the weekend...guess they were wrong huh. I hope you've read the detoxing soul posts, they help.
I wish the child that keeps posting about Lindas Cafe with sick disgusting comments would read it AND comprehend it!!!

Location hidden

#4533 Feb 13, 2013
Day 3 SOUL DETOX:
There are four common categories of toxic thoughts. These are negative, fearful, discontented, and critical. Chances are you are struggling with toxic thoughts in one or more of these four ways. Don't let these toxic thoughts grab hold of you and consume you. The deeper you let them take root inside you, the harder they will be to shake off. Identify those thoughts and reject them today.
Jeremiah 12:1-4 NIV

You are always righteous, Lord ,
when I bring a case before you.
Yet I would speak with you about your justice:
Why does the way of the wicked prosper?
Why do all the faithless live at ease? You have planted them, and they have taken root;
they grow and bear fruit.
You are always on their lips
but far from their hearts. Yet you know me, Lord ;
you see me and test my thoughts about you.
Drag them off like sheep to be butchered!
Set them apart for the day of slaughter! How long will the land lie parched
and the grass in every field be withered?
Because those who live in it are wicked,
the animals and birds have perished.
Moreover, the people are saying,
"He will not see what happens to us."
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4534 Feb 13, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
How are you today Spartan?
I'm just fine, missing the sunshine and warm weather the forecasters said we would be having until the weekend...guess they were wrong huh. I hope you've read the detoxing soul posts, they help.
I wish the child that keeps posting about Lindas Cafe with sick disgusting comments would read it AND comprehend it!!!
I'm good girl.I'm pretty good.And as a matter of fact,,,I have been reading.Some of it,seems to confuse me,but I figure with a little going over,,,my comprehension will fall into place.Either way,,,thanks a lot Honey Bee.

Location hidden

#4535 Feb 14, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good girl.I'm pretty good.And as a matter of fact,,,I have been reading.Some of it,seems to confuse me,but I figure with a little going over,,,my comprehension will fall into place.Either way,,,thanks a lot Honey Bee.
Good Morning!! Your welcome, I don't know where miss Princess went but I hope she's ok...

What's confusing you, maybe I can help. Is it the spacing, if the paragraphs, because the verses aren't numbered? The first part is the writers
” lesson”, the second is the Bible verses that correlate with the lesson. There is also a question the writer poses for you to ask yourself, which falls in between the lesson and the verses. I hope that helps.
Good day all.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4536 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I often wonder if blacks ever consider the millions of whites who were also slaves, the blacks who sold the blacks to become slaves, or the host of whites who fought (and died) so that they could become free.
I don't think any of the above is ever considered. Blacks hang on to the legacy of slavery to use as a crutch so that they don't have to have responsibility for themselves. Sadly, other blacks, as well as white apologists, buy into that.
The whole concept of white privilege is a joke. I grew up dirt poor. I mean really, really poor and I'm as white as they com. No one ever gave me a damn thing. Yet, I'm supposed to apologize for having some sort of privilege? The only privilege I ever had was good sense to know that I never wanted to be poor again and that's a mighty good motivator.
"Hold on to the legacy of slavery for a crutch".Seems to be that way don't it? Coincidentally,I've never noticed any privilege or advantage to being white either.Was lower lower class my whole life,but through hard work and perseverance,,,managed to bump myself up to upper-lower,(I don't think it was because I'm caucasian).As a matter of fact,I can't have a Caucasian American College fund,a Miss white America Pageant,a Caucasian American Think Tank of Louisville,and what's worse is,,,I'm considered a racist if I don't approve.In all honestly,I wish to coincide peacefully with all other races on this planet.Thing is though,in order to pursue the position of peace,,,you must compromise what's fair,sacrifice what's yours,and give more than you receive,,,or be considered a racist.In all honesty,the Native Americans have more of a legitimate claim to sixty-percent of this country than the blacks do,,,but you never hear "anything" from the Indians.Thing is though,even though their claim hold more water than the African Americans,,,enough history has elapsed to invalidate their claims as well.Having co-existed with several blacks,I've seen that several of them actually support that argument too.Unfortunately,the ones that don't,,,just happen to be the loudest.All that aside,I guess I do use words that are bigger than my vocabulary,in an effort to appear intelligent.Either way,I doubt that I'm the only guy on the planet to ever feel an attraction for your personality,,,and then clamber awkwardly for the words to say but fumbled all over himself instead.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4537 Feb 14, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning!! Your welcome, I don't know where miss Princess went but I hope she's ok...
What's confusing you, maybe I can help. Is it the spacing, if the paragraphs, because the verses aren't numbered? The first part is the writers
” lesson”, the second is the Bible verses that correlate with the lesson. There is also a question the writer poses for you to ask yourself, which falls in between the lesson and the verses. I hope that helps.
Good day all.
Good afternoon Miss Bee.How you doing today.Great I hope.And no,it's not your grammar or punctuation that's confusing me.The several ways I habitually break things down in my mind,,,automatically confuses my comprehension sometimes.Leads me to incorrect punchlines sometimes as well.Your patience,diligence and willingness to explain it to me though,,,is awesome.I'm actually grateful to you for that.Anyway,I get called a hypocrite a lot for saying this,and maybe I am but,God Bless you girl.Hope your day is great.I'll be looking for you this evening kiddo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanksgiving 23 min c3po 11
Late night action 1 hr info 2
wiliam brewer aka disco 1 hr sarah 2
matt mcclure 3 hr getmo 1
angelia craft 5 hr souno 1
Mitch McConnell Alison Grimes 6 hr rick 18
Tiffany Funk 7 hr Cantloveaslut 12
Brooks Dating
Find my Match

Brooks People Search