in need

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2012
looking for an mature women who would like to hang and enjoy each others company. all topics and activity her choice
mmm

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2012
don't know you. but i know of a man who comes around from time to time that ive always wanted to take advantage of. lol think i will nwxt time
donnie

Marion, IL

#3 Apr 22, 2012
way to go mmm
mmm

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2012
donnie wrote:
way to go mmm
same to you " Donnie ".
Ndaknow

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Give up, you didn't log out and your wife saw your post, only thing you're getting is to sleep on the couch
wonky

Sesser, IL

#6 Jun 12, 2012
I'm sure my wife is. She has problems stayin faithful to me. God is she hot though. I keep takin her back.

I am so dumb and alone in this. It's killing me because I cannot be without her.
If I only knew

Sesser, IL

#7 Jun 13, 2012
wonky wrote:
I'm sure my wife is. She has problems stayin faithful to me. God is she hot though. I keep takin her back.
I am so dumb and alone in this. It's killing me because I cannot be without her.
Misery loves company. Stop subjecting yourself to failure. Beauty IS only skin deep. If you feel that left out, maybe you need to get out.
Oh really

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2012
Well if ya stayed away from the slutty sisters then maybe you're wife would trust you enough to give you some. Yet phone lock codes and middle of the night chats don't make for trustworthy behavior and lying and saying you haven't talked to the skank only to make a 20 minute out of the way trip to big johns knowing you had to pass 5 stores on the way that also sell bread doesn't make you Mr Respectable. But then if this wasn't your 10th attempt to pull off cheating, all of which you fail terribly at due to your inability to stay awake while your lover calls and texts until your battery is dead, then maybe your wife wouldn't e fearful f what std you might be packing home and more willing to give it up. Women dont like diseases and any man that spreads it around while married is more likely to have one and try to blame the wife despite the wife not having done a dam thing since having to pick up after the husband like he's a dam 2 year old leaves her too exhausted for an affair.
well

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Stay away from certain girls you will catch something!!
Like from pope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remove white Supremacy Man Now 3 hr Hank 4
Homer 4 hr citizen 5
Chelsa McBride James Wynn 4 hr Lockherup 11
Taylor (Cruz or Russell) 5 hr TreesAreShady 4
best place to find hot chicks Tue badtothebone 1
Joey Tue Towboater 4
States Attorney running for Rep Tue Yippee-Ki-Ya 9

Brookport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance