Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2182 Sep 21, 2012
romneyfan wrote:
<quoted text>your a goon and thats all you will ever be ---
Perhaps instead of just name calling, you should actually refute the statement. But you can't, right?
hopeless

Chicago, IL

#2183 Sep 21, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I think somebody watched Sean Insanity last night. The more Romney's poll numbers go down, the more shrill his followers get. This is especially true of the propagandists at the RNC/Fox network. I think they see the writing on the wall and know there is nothing they can do to pull this morons ass out of the fire.
sorry, you were watching that Hermaphrodite Rachel on MSNBC last night! Do you like her crew cut? What did "it" report on? Let me guess....how the government should pay for "its" sex change?
this is funny

Markham, IL

#2184 Sep 21, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps instead of just name calling,(EVEN THOUGH I AM A MORONIC JACKASS WHO THINKS PURPLE SQUIRRELS ARE REAL) you should actually refute the statement. But you can't, right?
NICE POST SQUIRREL DUDE
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2185 Sep 21, 2012
La equivocación que Obama hace algo ayudar a las personas norteamericanas son lógica locas. El no ha hecho nada pero hace el país peligroso permitiendo a inmigrantes ilegales cruzar libremente la frontera, cortar el gasto del ejército, el arco a terroristas y enviar trabajos a China. Obama es no sólo el peor Presidente en la Historia de EEUU, él es también el error más grande. Oro a Dios él es rechazado en el 6 de noviembre.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2186 Sep 21, 2012
hopeless wrote:
<quoted text> sorry, you were watching that Hermaphrodite Rachel on MSNBC last night! Do you like her crew cut? What did "it" report on? Let me guess....how the government should pay for "its" sex change?
Wow! Always good to hear a good homophobic rant. You may not like her commentary, but unlike Sean Hannity she relies on facts. Hannity edits videos and repeats the same lies daily. Maddow ends her shows with corrections she may had made in her previous show. Does anyone on Fox do that. The only time they issue corrections is when they get caught lying, and Hannity doesn't even do that. He lies so much the fact checkers don't even bother to correct him. And seriously, hermaphrodite? The word you were looking for is lesbian or homosexual. Do you even know the difference? Unlike Sheppard Smith, Ann Coulter, Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh she's honest about her sexuality. I only mentioned gay Republicans that are in the media. I didn't mention all of the closet queens in the Republican party.
NO HABBLO

Markham, IL

#2187 Sep 21, 2012
Obama is a TERRORIST wrote:
La equivocación que Obama hace algo ayudar a las personas norteamericanas son lógica locas. El no ha hecho nada pero hace el país peligroso permitiendo a inmigrantes ilegales cruzar libremente la frontera, cortar el gasto del ejército, el arco a terroristas y enviar trabajos a China. Obama es no sólo el peor Presidente en la Historia de EEUU,él es también el error más grande. Oro a Dios él es rechazado en el 6 de noviembre.
THIS IS AMERICA --SPEAK ENGLISH OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2188 Sep 21, 2012
La equivocación que Obama hace algo ayudar a las personas norteamericanas son lógica locas. El no ha hecho nada pero hace el país peligroso permitiendo a inmigrantes ilegales cruzar libremente la frontera, cortar el gasto del ejército, el arco a terroristas y enviar trabajos a China. Obama es no sólo el peor Presidente en la Historia de EEUU,él es también el error más grande. Oro a Dios él es rechazado en el 6 de noviembre.
Still hanging around Mexican hookers, I see.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2189 Sep 21, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is very funny. And I believe it! If it was on the Internet, like all the crap the Republitards post about our President and claim are "facts," then it must be true. Wonder why Fox and Friends haven't picked up this story?
I read an interesting article the other day on why people vote against their own economic interests. One theory is that people will believe anything they hear, regardless if it's been proven to be false, as long as it supports their views. I suppose that explains why low income people continue to vote for Republicans. The number of Republican campaign signs in the worst part of town is further evidence of that phenomenon.
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2190 Sep 21, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I read an interesting article the other day on why people vote against their own economic interests. One theory is that people will believe anything they hear, regardless if it's been proven to be false, as long as it supports their views. I suppose that explains why low income people continue to vote for Republicans. The number of Republican campaign signs in the worst part of town is further evidence of that phenomenon.
You just described every Democrat!

I maxed out my credit card, I better borrow money from China to pay it off, as I go on a spending spree!! lol, silly Democrats!
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2191 Sep 21, 2012
Democrats can't control the population if they have jobs and free will. Thus the attempt at creating a welfare state.

Republicans want to put create jobs and get those on welfare off of the Government teet, contribute to society, and relieve the tax burden on those that do work and pay taxes. Those evil Republicans!

Silly Democrats. I really can't wait to see how stupid Obama and Biden look in the Debates. Especially Biden. Obama is a good shit talker the Sheeple will believe what ever he says.
kingbama

Markham, IL

#2192 Sep 21, 2012
Obama is a KING wrote:
<quoted text> You just described every republican!
I maxed out my credit card, I better borrow money from China to pay it off, as I go on a spending spree!! lol, silly republicans!
???
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2193 Sep 21, 2012
Oh I see what you did there, clever!

It's OK though, even Obama knows he won't win reelection that is why he and Michelle have been looking for houses in Hawaii. They obviously don't want to move to Illinois after the mess Obama and Quinn has made out of the economy.
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2194 Sep 21, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very TRUE. People have inner beliefs about themselves that they hold onto no matter what (look at Jan!) and everything they do stems from these beliefs. It takes a brave person to examine those beliefs and to decide rationally if they are wrong or right because that means essentially questioning YOURSELF--are you truly wrong or right, good or bad. Politics, religion, the Humane Society (joke--don't write letters!), etc., all play on our beliefs about ourselves that we hold dear and do not want to question. Which is why people vote against their own best interests.
purple squirrel

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2195 Sep 21, 2012
Oh I see what you did there, clever!
It's OK though, even Obama knows he won't win reelection that is why he and Michelle have been looking for houses in Hawaii. They obviously don't want to move to Illinois after the mess Obama and Quinn has made out of the economy.
So, all you can do is call our President a "terrorist" and joke about him. How about putting some facts in your post? I suspect it WILL be a landslide victory in November--for our President.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2196 Sep 21, 2012
Don't look now, but John Boehner has all but come right out and said Obama will likely be reelected.

Those supporters thinking Mittens will win are getting scarcer by the day.

Predictions on the electoral vote show that if the election were held today, Obama would have a 5 to 3 advantage in the electoral college.

Like Obama, Romney has several states sewn up. The results in the battle ground states will be the deciding factor. Obama is ahead (outside the margin of error) in almost every battleground state.

Both the MSM media and the conservative media are aware of this, but neither of them are reporting on this. They both have a vested interest in seeing this thing go down to the wire. They want suspense, and are even fostering it.

Unless something catastrophic happens, the election is over.

Even the notoriously slanted Fox polls show Obama he has a huge lead in several of the battleground states.

I think the popular vote will be fairly close, but the vote that really decides (electoral college) won't even be close. It will be a repeat of Bush/Gore where Gore won the popular vote and Bush won the electoral vote.

Do I hear the fat lady singing in the background?

Yes, I believe I do....
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2197 Sep 21, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, all you can do is call our President a "terrorist" and joke about him. How about putting some facts in your post? I suspect it WILL be a landslide victory in November--for our President.
LOL, yeah OK.

Try Google or Bing. You can find the story of them house hunting, and I don't have to make fun of him, he does a good job himself. He and his Wookie will be gone in January.
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2198 Sep 21, 2012
Oh, and Obama AND his supporters are Terrorists.
UninformedOhio Republican

Munster, IN

#2199 Sep 21, 2012
Graham cracker wrote:
To all the liberals reading this...take the time to get an education. This way you can run your life, and you won't need the government to run it for you. I just heard a liberal say one of the most unintelligent things ever last night. He says, "I've been on welfare and food stamps...did anyone help me?" LMFAO, Um yeah! The tax payers helped him out. This just shows the entitlement mentality of liberals.
What?

When?

Where?

Who?

What liberal "I've been on welfare and food stamps...did anyone help me"?

Please help me figure this one out.

Oh, wait, you meant Craig T. Nelson.

I'm sorry, you meant repulican Craig T. Nelson who said on 5/28/2009 during the Glenn Beck show, "I've been on welfare and food stamps...anybody help me out?".

What's that you say? You're too stupid to do research so you're just going to call me a liar?

Well, how about I just post the video for you? That should clear up your blatant lie.

Did you see that little logo on the left side of the screen? That said Fox News.

Did you see that GB logo on the right side of the screen? That "GB" stands for Glenn Beck. You know, Glenn Beck? The guy seen in the video leaning his face on his fist.

Wow, you really just messed up bad. You should've taken your own advice an actually educated yourself on the false claim you just made.

I can't wait to see how you try to get yourself out of this mess.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2200 Sep 21, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Their well is empty and they're just scooping up the muck on the bottom these days. They only have name calling, hilariously fraudulent emails and debunked talking points left. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. I hope this thread is around after the election. They'll be claiming Obama rigged the results.
Obama is a TERRORIST

Manhattan, IL

#2202 Sep 21, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
When?
Where?
Who?
What liberal "I've been on welfare and food stamps...did anyone help me"?
Please help me figure this one out.
Oh, wait, you meant Craig T. Nelson.
I'm sorry, you meant repulican Craig T. Nelson who said on 5/28/2009 during the Glenn Beck show, "I've been on welfare and food stamps...anybody help me out?".
What's that you say? You're too stupid to do research so you're just going to call me a liar?
Well, how about I just post the video for you? That should clear up your blatant lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yTwpBLzxe4UXX
Did you see that little logo on the left side of the screen? That said Fox News.
Did you see that GB logo on the right side of the screen? That "GB" stands for Glenn Beck. You know, Glenn Beck? The guy seen in the video leaning his face on his fist.
Wow, you really just messed up bad. You should've taken your own advice an actually educated yourself on the false claim you just made.
I can't wait to see how you try to get yourself out of this mess.
Oh that's easy, to get out of any mess, just blame Bush! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha and Tony 35 min Both are jokes 5
who is the girl? 1 hr !!! 4
Why r my toenails blue? 6 hr Biopoop 5
Karma's Comin For You!!!! 10 hr real100 21
Mchs Drama Sun Bahahahaha 3
Market Street Sat Betsy 5
Whatever​ happened to B. Ball? May 27 Throwingitoutthere 6

Brookport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance