3 shot dead at Minn. day care; gunman...

3 shot dead at Minn. day care; gunman sought

There are 6 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 9, 2012, titled 3 shot dead at Minn. day care; gunman sought. In it, CBS News reports that:

BROOKLYN PARK, Minn. — Three people were shot and killed Monday at an in-home day care in a suburb northwest of Minneapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

yah te hay

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Daughter of the Firmament

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 9, 2012
This ain't too far from my house...YIKES! Hope police catch him soon!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Apr 10, 2012
LOL, I'll bet that place had sticky floors.
gordo

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
LOL, I'll bet that place had sticky floors.
Just like your knees and lips after sucking me!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5 Apr 10, 2012
gordo wrote:
<quoted text>Just like your knees and lips after sucking me!
I doubt that, but it's nice to see retards like yourself have a dream.
Evangelist

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2012
This is really a strange situation. Whosoever did it seems to have a personal issue with someone. Why in the world would you need to kill all 3 of these adults and it doesn't seem like a robbery. Was it perhaps a angry grandchild or other relative of the family that has a serious issue going on. Something doesn't fit well with this story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is brooklyn park going to be the new north MPLS? (Jan '09) Dec 1 Little Byron 458
News Hennepin County Medical Center is a leader in '... Nov '16 WildLifeLover 5
News Man Charged With Murder In September Downtown M... Nov '16 Knock off purse s... 7
News Man gets 15 years for raping girl, 16, in St. P... (Aug '08) Aug '16 Sos 35
Maple Grove Arrest (Nov '08) Aug '16 Hhh 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Jul '16 Zom Associate 20
News Man shot in Brooklyn Park is in critical condition (Mar '10) Jul '16 Whitelivesmatter89 39

Brooklyn Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Park Mortgages