Police calls

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 19, 2008, titled Police calls. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Burning bag of poop: A resident in the 4100 block of Edgewood Road Northeast reported about 11 p.m. April 5 that an unknown person had left a burning bag of dog feces on her front steps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

just candid

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 29, 2008
Here is another funny report:Crazed Brooklyn Park Minnesota Police Violently Raid Innocent Couple’s Home Only To Find A Salt Water Aquarium - Dumbass Hot Water Heater Installer Smelled Vinegar, Runs To The Cops Crying “Meth Lab”, So Dumbass Judge Ivy Bernhardson Signs A Search Warrant - Our Tax Dollars At Work!!
Google4t3hLULZ

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 3, 2012
LOL :P :P "Dumbass"
Daughter of the Firmament

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 8, 2012
That's pretty damn bad! Somebody here in Stonybrook was telling me about this nosy b of a neighbor who called in a false drug report on this innocent couple who lived here a couple of years ago and SWAT raided their place, kicking in their door. The couple ended up moving out of Stonybrook because of this neighbor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stonybrook, LOVE IT OR HATE IT? (Jun '11) Dec 31 tired of it 26
News Lawmakers hint at possible constitutional amend... Dec 22 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Police: Baby Found Dead In Brooklyn Park, Mothe... Dec 22 Space ace 28
White need help Dec '17 OhioAryanpits 1
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Nov '17 Lucky 75
What parts of Brooklyn Park should I avoid? (Jun '09) Aug '17 The45 51
Shopper City (Mar '06) Aug '17 champ 43

Brooklyn Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Park Mortgages