Share a day with your family at Ringl...

Share a day with your family at Ringling Bros in Cleveland and save!

Posted in the Brooklyn Forum

Since: Jan 11

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Our family loves to spend time together and we are always looking for things to do together. Want an idea for a family friendly event? How about the Ringling Bros Circus coming to Cleveland! I know I’m excited – and so is my family!

Ringling Bros. Circus is coming to the Quickens Loans Arena in Cleveland October 19-23, 2011.
If you click on this link to purchase tickets, http://www.theqarena.com/events/ringling_1110... - then click on “special promotions and offers”, enter the code MOM8 and receive $8 off tickets when buying in advance (valid now through 10/18). If you are buying tickets the day of the show, enter code MOM4 and receive $4 tickets (10/19-10/23).
It’s valid at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office, online at theqarena.com , or by calling 1-888-894-9424. No double discounts (not valid on top of the Opening Night or Kid’s discounts). Limit 6 per transaction. Ticket prices are normally $15-$85 (opening night tickets are $10)

Share this great offer with your friends and family and enjoy the event together!

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them ( www.milesofmarketing.com ). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr The Patriot 21,439
Impeach Trump ! 21 hr Nobama 7
BTW, Melania's Birth Country Slovenia Prefers R... 21 hr Nobama 5
Insulting LeBron James 22 hr Nobama 14
Howdy there you liberals Mon Funnin 2
Review: Chenelle Tamaka Harris Mon CHENELLE HARRIS 1
Review: LaBarbara Nicole Whitehead Mon LABARBARA WHITEHEAD 1

Brooklyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Mortgages