New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Please Obama help us

Utica, NY

#12245 Oct 8, 2012
Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered, raped, sodomized and tortured and in response Obama made an excuse for the savage terroists. What kind of man makes excuses for savage terroists?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12247 Oct 8, 2012
Gracias me amigos for diverting from my flip-flops and lies!

Muchos gracias!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12248 Oct 8, 2012
I lost track wrote:
Is Bush still President? I didn't think so, it seems Turdbird thinks Bush is President and he is running against him.
Obama the failure is President and obama and his fellow dumbasscrats destroyed the economy.
seeing a REP is not Pres you would loose track
You are 100% correct BUSH II isn't pres. But just who took us into two UNFUNDED wars, Cut taxes for the rich reduced revenue, almost doubled the nat. debt took us to the verge of another GREAT DEPRESSION, Has the worst Job creation record ever.
You KEEP telling us just how bad Obama is well you have to compare him to somebody so why not the last Pres?
OH you don't want to do that because it just might make Obama look good.
Sorry you don't like it that I post FACTS and you are just running your mouth off.
Have a nice night
time for truth

Massena, NY

#12249 Oct 8, 2012
How come you morons for mormons,avoid the real facts?The reason Obama spent money,was to get us out of the huge mess bush 2 left us in.What was he supposed to do,just let the economy go over the cliff.No matter what he did,you'd have bitched.Not once have you mentioned the billions,we have had to spend on bushs' phony iraq war,or his bungled afghan war?You all act,like it was roses and sunshine when he took ofice.Not once have you said anything about the mess,or the fact that bush lowered the taxes on the rich so much,there was no money coming in to help out.One more thing,if tax cuts are so good,like rmoney promises,only for millionaires,by the way,then why did we have the horrible recession and no job creation under bush 2?After he got all he asked for in tax cuts.And don't blame 9/11,bushs' own finaancial wizards,came out and said 6 months after 9/11,that there'd be no long term damage to the economy.You people are just plain stupid.

Location hidden

#12251 Oct 8, 2012

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12252 Oct 8, 2012
Concerned wrote:
When clinton left office the National debt was 6 trillion, and that included Clinton and every President before him.
Obama in less that 4 years increased the deficit OVER 6 TRILLION all by himself.
Sorry but the Nat. Debt did NOT reach 6Trillion dollars until 2002 and Clinton was not Pres then it was G.W.
Clinton left office with a debt of 5,674,209,886,869
You might want to do a little reading on the National debt.
Here is the complete history
You might want to take a look at it from 1980 on to today
Have a nice night
time for truth

Massena, NY

#12254 Oct 8, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>I love you! You probably won't be hearing from him again they run from facts when you prove their stories aren't true! Good for you! We have a very nice professor who is a liberal Democrat but he is very honest about being upset with the way the Democrats twist the truth. As an example he showed us in detail how Bill Clinton, whom he dislikes for trashing the Office of President is held up by Democrats as this angel who balanced the budget. But Prof taught us that in all actuality Clinton just deregulated the banking and cashed in twelve years of Reagan's gains for short term yields in Clinton's term. He showed us cause and effect how many of the de regulations set the stage for the housing market sham and banking collapse.
He taught us to see both sides and research who is not telling the truth. He says he is sad that a once great party has been reduced to selling untruths and promises promises and most of the media is guilty of supporting Obama. He also noted that if the Libyan Consulate attack had happened on a Conservative's watch it would be a slam fest that wouldn't stop until Nov 7. Yet on Obama's watch that's all AOK by these people you never hear a Liberal Democrat say how terrible this was to be dragged through the street dying in a strange land wondering what they ever trusted Obama and Clinton for. So far everything he has said has proven true and I think he is right and a good prof for putting the truth ahead of his own party and interests. It's heartbreaking to think of these servicemen and the Diplomat being attacked and their own President lied and denied the seriousness of it when in fact they knew from early the next day and still couldn't admit it they are so afraid of Obama losing the throw americans under the bus!
I got news for you,your prof aint no liberal dem,sounds more like a neocon to me.What gains did raygun leave,he left office with the country more in debt then when he took over,same with his successor bush 1,left us in more debt then when he took office.Funny you don't mention rep. sen. phil graham,sticking in the provision that killed glass steagall act,in a must sing defense bill,or the govt. would have had another shut down.Your prof. doesn't sound like the brightest bulb in the package.Ask him what's worse trashing the presidency by getting a blow job,like clinton did?Or trashing the presidency by lying us into a war with iraq and getting over 4000 american soldiers killed,many more thousands wounded,and hundreds of thousands of iraqis killed or wounded,like bush 2 did.I seriously question his ethics,and your intelligence,by swallowing all this right wing bull shit,he's foisting off on you.I'd ask for a refund,the man is clearly a fool,
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#12255 Oct 8, 2012
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
Gracias me amigos for diverting from my flip-flops and lies!
Muchos gracias!
Obama, wearing his Halloween costume
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#12256 Oct 8, 2012
Dumbocrats becoming desperate...LOL

Location hidden

#12257 Oct 8, 2012
We don't need no steenkin facts! We have the insults and the lies!
PPPSSssshhhh

Saranac Lake, NY

#12258 Oct 8, 2012
What I find particularly pecant is that you people argue back and forth saying the same claims over and over, then call eachother liars over and over and deny eachothers claism, yet I do not see any cites, sources, or links to verify anyones claims. I dare say you are all fagpiece. Just because you say it over and over does not make it true, you sound like black people arguing. Even when you find a new way to say the same thing over and over, nope, still doesnt work

Signed,

PPPSSssshhhh,

Mayor of the Rome Topix
time for truth

Massena, NY

#12259 Oct 8, 2012
One more thing "heather knows",how moralis it to go full out on the libyans,and kill a lot of innocents,that had nothing to do with it.Find the responsible parties and punish them.You don't go around and lash out madly and kill innocentys for the actions of a few.Why no mention of the prayer vigils,the libyans held in libya and DC,in memory of the innocents killed.So typical of your side,lash out in anger,with little to no regards to who gets killed,and a complete disrespect for human life,you are all alike.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#12260 Oct 8, 2012
time for truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I got news for you,your prof aint no liberal dem,sounds more like a neocon to me.What gains did raygun leave,he left office with the country more in debt then when he took over,same with his successor bush 1,left us in more debt then when he took office.Funny you don't mention rep. sen. phil graham,sticking in the provision that killed glass steagall act,in a must sing defense bill,or the govt. would have had another shut down.Your prof. doesn't sound like the brightest bulb in the package.Ask him what's worse trashing the presidency by getting a blow job,like clinton did?Or trashing the presidency by lying us into a war with iraq and getting over 4000 american soldiers killed,many more thousands wounded,and hundreds of thousands of iraqis killed or wounded,like bush 2 did.I seriously question his ethics,and your intelligence,by swallowing all this right wing bull shit,he's foisting off on you.I'd ask for a refund,the man is clearly a fool,
Please return to your special ed. teacher and ask for an appointment with the school psychiatrist.
nac

Merrick, NY

#12261 Oct 8, 2012
time for truth wrote:
How come you morons for mormons,avoid the real facts?The reason Obama spent money,was to get us out of the huge mess bush 2 left us in.What was he supposed to do,just let the economy go over the cliff.No matter what he did,you'd have bitched.Not once have you mentioned the billions,we have had to spend on bushs' phony iraq war,or his bungled afghan war?You all act,like it was roses and sunshine when he took ofice.Not once have you said anything about the mess,or the fact that bush lowered the taxes on the rich so much,there was no money coming in to help out.One more thing,if tax cuts are so good,like rmoney promises,only for millionaires,by the way,then why did we have the horrible recession and no job creation under bush 2?After he got all he asked for in tax cuts.And don't blame 9/11,bushs' own finaancial wizards,came out and said 6 months after 9/11,that there'd be no long term damage to the economy.You people are just plain stupid.
Your post is full of BS. I'm not voting for Romney, but I'm not voting for a failed Obama either. In any event, your post is far from "truth."

As for the money Obama spent to get us out of the "huge mess" ... people are bitching because we are STILL IN THE HUGE MESS. Spending money on cash for clunkers and now-bankrupt energy companies that donated to his campaign DIDN'T WORK. That's why people are "bitching."

As for the "bungled" Afghan war... Obama has been Commander in Chief for almost 4 years now, it's his bungled war now. Just because Bush was an idiot you can't expect rational people to let Obama's faults slide.

And again, I'm not a Romney supporter, but he is not proposing cutting taxes only for millionaires. That is a lie that you are telling to protect the failed President that you for some reason choose to support despite his failure to you and the rest of this country.

Location hidden

#12262 Oct 8, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> Dumbocrats becoming desperate...LOL
Dumbocrat! How adolescent! I will have to remember that for the next debate! I will fool Senior Obama with that one!

Location hidden

#12263 Oct 8, 2012
Senior Obama is ahead by 13 points in NJ! Why waste your toxic-filled life on such nonsense!

Location hidden

#12265 Oct 8, 2012
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is full of BS. I'm not voting for Romney, but I'm not voting for a failed Obama either. In any event, your post is far from "truth."
As for the money Obama spent to get us out of the "huge mess" ... people are bitching because we are STILL IN THE HUGE MESS. Spending money on cash for clunkers and now-bankrupt energy companies that donated to his campaign DIDN'T WORK. That's why people are "bitching."
As for the "bungled" Afghan war... Obama has been Commander in Chief for almost 4 years now, it's his bungled war now. Just because Bush was an idiot you can't expect rational people to let Obama's faults slide.
And again, I'm not a Romney supporter, but he is not proposing cutting taxes only for millionaires. That is a lie that you are telling to protect the failed President that you for some reason choose to support despite his failure to you and the rest of this country.
What we need is more tax cuts and unpaid wars! That worked the last time!
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#12267 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Dumbocrat! How adolescent! I will have to remember that for the next debate! I will fool Senior Obama with that one!
No one can fool Obama; Obama is already 100% fool, as proven over the last 4 years. LOL
JesseSharptonWri ght

Stratford, CT

#12268 Oct 8, 2012
Senior Obama is ahead by 13 points in NJ! Why waste your toxic-filled life on such nonsense!
It must be the toxics that make the Obama-snakeoil poisoned voters in NJ ill for Obama. At least they are not as embarrassed as you, "hiding" your location in the toxic landfill that illegally oozes Obama-snakeoil into the beautiful Garden State. LOL
old time citizen

Canada

#12270 Oct 8, 2012
Please answer this question.... in the last 50 years, has there ever ever ever been a President that cmae through and met all of the Promises they said they would do, once in the Oval Office?

I want to Vote for the one who does this:

-Eliminates 100% of the debt to China.

-Stops American Companies from outsourcing jobs to Mexico, China and other Countries.

-Creates real jobs for the Un-employed by building factories here, and employing American Workers.

-Starts thinking less about a "Global Economy", and policing the world.

-Puts more money into Education ( Of American Citizens), Industry, and Military defense.

-Gets our American troops out of the Middle East, Flips them the finger, and let them solve thier own problems - They don;t want us there, and surly don't appreciate anything we have done there.

-Become 110% indepentant of any foriegn fuels, energy or Petrolium products.

Enough of spending money in other countries. The money is needed more here. The people are speaking....the Politicians just do what they want. I am convinced they are out of touch with the REAL Needs of the American People.

They have lost touch with Main Street America.

Vote for Obama or Romney... it won;t make any difference at all.

Perhaps when the American people start to toss rocks, cans and bottles in the streets, we will get a Government that listens to what the People really want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Queens is being inundated with shelters 39 min jluby 1
Roman Paint Store 1940's 7 hr achildwiththeblues 1
News Rizzoli & Isles' introduction of Maura's husban... Sat Ex Fan 1
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... Sat tl-dr 3
Public School 85 (Apr '09) Aug 26 Theresa Watkins 11
News Lena Dunham and Jemima Kirke star in body posit... Aug 26 Wall Street 2016 1
News New York grand jury charges man with murder of ... Aug 26 ExChristian 4

Brooklyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Mortgages