Gay Men Will All Need Diapers, Says N...

Gay Men Will All Need Diapers, Says Nigerian Columnist

There are 187 comments on the EDGE story from Mar 25, 2014, titled Gay Men Will All Need Diapers, Says Nigerian Columnist. In it, EDGE reports that:

Nigerian columnist Benedict Hart publicly voiced his support for the country's new anti-gay law, saying that too much gay sex will have gay men wearing diapers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#230 Apr 3, 2014
antigay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I did. So shall we address my point first or are you gonna run away sulking?
Go ahead. Give me your point in basic simplistic terms that can't be missed.

Run away sulking ... I haven't set up residence on this thread alone, so if I leave/don't reply it's not for that reason
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#231 Apr 3, 2014
My argument concerning orientation has always been so simple that it shocks me profoundly it hasn't been more widely adopted.

On the previous page of this thread, at the bottom, that person says s/he believes gay orientation is a "mental illness" and admits that according to his/her view, this is the equivalent of a gay person "step[ping] out of his own nature." That's exactly what they believe. Logic dictates:

If you believe "gay = unnatural," you are implying that "heterosexual = natural."

What this implies, however, shocks the conscience beyond all reason.

It implies that gay people are IGNORING THE GENDER they're supposedly "naturally" attracted to in order to pursue the gender they're NOT attracted to. They're literally ignoring all these hot people of the opposite gender all over the place; want nothing to do with them; ignore them utterly for the gender they *don't* want.

To deny this implication is to imply -- going back again to square one -- that they *DO* have an attraction to the same gender, which posits ergo that they are pursuing *who they're attracted to*.

To try to have it both ways and DENY that this is their true attraction by calling it somehow "unnatural" doesn't place the onus on them; that's a pure "LMFAO" line of reasoning. If they are pursuing WHO they are attracted to, the onus lies explicitly *outside of* their following what is natural *to them*.

Not one line of reasoning comes to the conclusion that "gay = unnatural" except under one (highly amusing) circumstance:

If you admit and realize that this is a man-made classification which is DELIBERATELY classifying it as "unnatural" for prejudiced reasons.

Simply following reasons of *sexual attraction or orientation* leads to zero such conclusions.

Calling it a "mental illness" is a completely and utterly forced conclusion which lies within an insistence that "heterosexuality only is normative," ignoring all the original points I delineated above.

As a side note, repeatedly *demanding* that antigay persons explain their logic almost always -- in almost 100.0% of cases -- leads to a revelation that they are following a prejudiced or contrived line of reasoning.

The *ONLY* way to declare gay people unnatural is to *prove* that they are *NOT* attracted to the same gender, are faking it, and are pursuing members of the same gender solely to aggravate, annoy, pester and upset society.

According to pure logic.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#232 Apr 3, 2014
antigay wrote:
Well talk about miss the point.
Although in all fairness velvet MJK at least made a reasonable attempt at an intelligent reply but still missed the point
Kudos for trying though.
Maybe Topix isn't the best place for intelligent conversation or maybe it's just that you're all so emotional about the subject. Emotion can over cloud rationality
I understand all the evolutionary studies but this is what I don't get.
The only argument people seem to use for homosexuality being natural is that it's sexual attraction between consenting adults. Pedophilia isn't or bestiality so somehow that's unnatural and the common argument is consent.
So let me make this point some people like to have their limbs cut off for sexual thrills if two people consent to that does that make it natural. I say No
Reproduction to a homosexual is unnatural in some form although they can naturally reproduce.
Just like reproduction is unnatural in some form to a pedophile although they can naturally reproduce.
So what are we left with? one word consent.Consent is not a strong enough argument in my opinion
So according to YOU, if a woman is past menopause, or a man is sterile, then neither of them have ANY business getting married, for they are, you ,know, not doing their godly duty and reproducing.

Or, hetero adults who are married may NOT practice birth control for they are ONLY here to reproduce. According to you, sex is ONLY for reproduction and NOT for fun.

Gosh, Adolph, any MORE rules of who and who cannot screw? You sound like a cult leader who decides who is allowed to mate.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#233 Apr 3, 2014
And again, I never said consensual = natural. You might as well say sock = pudding.

Now you oppose free speech, too? Ain't you a class act.

The thing you keep missing...well, one of so many things...is that "mental illness" has a definition, and that definition isn't up to you to decide. The professionals who research and adjudicate mental health issues do, and they have defined criteria for declaring something a disorder. Homosexuality doesn't meet any of the criteria.

Evolution isn't based on individual members of a species, but on the species as a whole. In a social species like ours, traits that help the group, or do not harm it, remain active. It's not contradictory; it's easy to presume that gays have been a brake on uncontrolled overpopulation as well as a resource for a group that would be too overburdened with child-rearing to accomplish much. You might as well claim ants are unnatural because only the queen reproduces.
antigay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what it's classified as. There's too much free speech and liberal thought and hippy movement and happy clappy karma stuff to influence the situation.
I'm just telling you the theories behind homosexuality not that I necessarily agree with them. I've stated quite clearly I think it's a mental illness, I don't get how a person can develop a contradictory gene and I don't get how a homosexual can step out of his own nature to do something natural. That's where I stand and the only answer I get in response is it's natural because it's consensual, that is not an argument in my opinion

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#234 Apr 5, 2014
CDC states an al cancer is up over 343% since 2009, passing aids. Women homas are also getting jaw/neck cancer and will be the leading cause of lesbian death by 2016. Blacks have the highest death rate as census for 2010 was 12.7 ttl population in USA. This is down. The highest black population recorded was the turn of the 19th century at 19.3---USA Census

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#235 Apr 5, 2014
Murdock75 wrote:
CDC states...
I'll bet you didn't know that anal cancer occurs more frequently among middle aged White women than any other group? The more you know....

“Don't mess with me”

Since: Sep 13

Bloemfontein

#236 May 12, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You know what will put Ethiopians in diapers? Our cutting off all foreign aid to them immediately.
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Watchtower sign is gone from the Jehovah's ... 3 hr red blood relative 9
News Black New York legislator denounces Trump's dec... 4 hr Ms Sassy 10
Gay Teens NYC (Brooklyn , Queens , Manhattan , ... (Jun '16) 4 hr Ericpuig2 88
Brooklyn hasidic slumlords 7 hr Raydot 2
News A.G. Schneiderman Announces Guilty Plea Of Broo... Dec 6 You cant stop jus... 1
Heroin is Hot in Hazleton, PA! (Jul '12) Dec 4 Jack Mundie 31
Move from Brooklyn NY to Hazleton PA! (Dec '11) Dec 4 Jack Mundie 140

Brooklyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Mortgages