Jarden Corporation is the World's Most Dangerous Company

Posted in the Brooklyn Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Becky

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jul 23, 2012
 
I blame the media the most. Corporate America can do no wrong no matter how dangerous their products are. So therefore everything that happens is hidden from the public.
Shut Up Libs

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation) suits by big corporations like Jarden have totally wiped out our first amendment. The media of course is hiding that too.
Joey

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

If Jarden Corp. sold a product that blew up half the east coast, the media would still cover it up.
Bad Judgment

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Shut Up Libs wrote:
SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation) suits by big corporations like Jarden have totally wiped out our first amendment. The media of course is hiding that too.
Unfortunately the judges are all too eager to support these kind of suits not to mention the Supreme Court.
Michelle

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It certainly does seem like the Media, Supreme Court and Both Parties are all on the same side at times.

And, since Obama has been president far fewer members of big corporations have been busted for any kind of wrong doing. It had been the worst under Bush, only for Obama to surpass him. No small wonder we have horrible corporations like Jarden running roughshod over consumers.
Joey

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Aug 29, 2012
 
If Obama gets another 4 years, this country is is deep trouble.
J Washington

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Sep 11, 2012
 
Joey wrote:
If Obama gets another 4 years, this country is is deep trouble.
....to put it mildly.
Wake up

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Sep 11, 2012
 
That would mean 4 more years of this company getting away with maiming more people.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Sep 19, 2012
 
Do your homework folks. This company is really, really bad news. They're ripping people off just for the fun of it and as the title says, they are very dangerous. Especially the Sunbeam products and their air beds. K-boom!
Day of Reckoning

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Sep 25, 2012
 
It won't be long now. No matter who gets elected the Stock Market will make a big correction. Nice way of saying it will crash. Companies like this will be forced to fend for themselves without any more freebies from the FED. Corporate Raiders like me will have a field day. (Rubbing hands)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Sep 26, 2012
 
Day of Reckoning wrote:
It won't be long now. No matter who gets elected the Stock Market will make a big correction. Nice way of saying it will crash. Companies like this will be forced to fend for themselves without any more freebies from the FED. Corporate Raiders like me will have a field day.(Rubbing hands)
You got that right. I bet you'll have to get in line to join the masses who want to take Jarden Corp down.
Leo

Schiller Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Oct 6, 2012
 
The media has really done a job of keeping SLAPP below the radar.
The public would be outraged if they knew our 1st amendment was dead in the water.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Leo wrote:
The media has really done a job of keeping SLAPP below the radar.
The public would be outraged if they knew our 1st amendment was dead in the water.
I don't know. Seems like nothing bothers the young sheep today. They walk around like zombies totally clueless as to what's going on around them. Baaaaaaaaaaaad.
Ron Paul

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Oct 12, 2012
 
jimshooz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Seems like nothing bothers the young sheep today. They walk around like zombies totally clueless as to what's going on around them. Baaaaaaaaaaaad.
Sad but true. Seems they were taught to "let everything roll off their shoulder." Another way of saying they were taught to let bullies push them around.
Stand up Americans

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Oct 13, 2012
 
These sheep say "meh" to just about everything. How many times you hear in the news about one of them losing a loved one and just shrugging their shoulders? Then they become suspects, but just say "whatever." But us real people are spreading the word everywhere against rotten companies like this, which has caused serious injuries and even deaths from their products.
Julie

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stand up Americans wrote:
These sheep say "meh" to just about everything. How many times you hear in the news about one of them losing a loved one and just shrugging their shoulders? Then they become suspects, but just say "whatever." But us real people are spreading the word everywhere against rotten companies like this, which has caused serious injuries and even deaths from their products.
I'm a twenty something female and can't stand most people my age. They were all spoiled rotten by their parents, who really should know better.

Meanwhile, I want to thank Google for listing Jarden as the most dangerous company. Nobody else is even close. They make products that can kill people and then get court injunctions against the victims and their families to shut them up. That's a blatant violation of the first amendment. People my age just shrug their shoulders and laugh about stuff like that. And, will keep doing so until it happens to them.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Oct 26, 2012
 
It won't be long now. At the end of the year the freebies to companies like this will end no matter who is president. Right off the Fiscal Cliff this rotten company will go.
Do As I Do

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Oct 27, 2012
 
Wonder if the hirer ups at Jarden use their own products and feel the burning sensation of their sunbeam products. Freeking crooiks.
milf addict

Madrid, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I want to buy some of this company's stock. They know how to make the govt ask how high to jump.
Bad Move

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

milf addict wrote:
I want to buy some of this company's stock. They know how to make the govt ask how high to jump.
The last 4 years that certainly was the case. But now we're heading for a Fiscal Cliff. The free ride will be coming to an end and a lot of angry citizens will be spreading the word in hope of alerting consumers against this terrible company.

Why of all companies to invest in, would you pick this one? Wouldn't your money be better spent by investing in a company like Google who actually serves the public without maiming people?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brooklyn News Video

•••
•••

Brooklyn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brooklyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brooklyn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brooklyn
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••