Schumer adds New York flavor to inauguration

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 233

The New York Democrat heads the congressional committee overseeing the inauguration - making him both the boss and host of the ceremony that as many as 800,000 people are expected to attend.

Full Story

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#223 Jan 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many appearances did Bush make from 2005-2008, Afterbirth?
The POTUS has a bill he wants to pass. He is going to get support by reaching out to the majority of Americans who are sick and tired of a small handful of gun gnutters demanding special rights.
Why don't you drop him a line and tell him he doesn't have a right to back the legislation that he is proposing?
What does that have to do with vodka?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#224 Jan 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many appearances did Bush make from 2005-2008, Afterbirth?
The POTUS has a bill he wants to pass. He is going to get support by reaching out to the majority of Americans who are sick and tired of a small handful of gun gnutters demanding special rights.
Why don't you drop him a line and tell him he doesn't have a right to back the legislation that he is proposing?
Gee Whiz, we're back to Bush again.. When is this guy Barack Hussein Obama, going to take responsibility? Where is the demand for 'special rights'? Good Lord Barefootin' It, you better read and understand the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#225 Jan 31, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, we're back to Bush again.. When is this guy Barack Hussein Obama, going to take responsibility? Where is the demand for 'special rights'? Good Lord Barefootin' It, you better read and understand the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
As you should know by now, the narcistic piece of poo, don't think his chits stinks. Of course the underpaid maid at the White House has to wear a hazmat suit to clean the bathroom.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#226 Jan 31, 2013
Say I like it stuffed in my rear wrote:
<quoted text>
GWB had a right to fly
MO-ron...

I'm not the crying about the POTUS flying around the USA trying to get his bill passed.

That's the way it works in the USA: you don't like it, move back to France

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#227 Jan 31, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Gee Whiz, we're back to Bush again...
Gee whiz, I'm not the one crying about the POTUS flying in AF#!.

It's his plane, spoogebreath.

Wipe your chin.

Did Bush ever leave the White House?

Hint: he flew more than Obama.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#228 Jan 31, 2013
Say I like itin my rear wrote:
<
I'll drop the Dear Leader a line and tell him to go back to Kenya
He's more American than you will ever be, loser.

Even Palin laughs a birthers

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#229 Jan 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee whiz, I'm not the one crying about the POTUS flying in AF#!.
It's his plane, spoogebreath.
Wipe your chin.
Did Bush ever leave the White House?
Hint: he flew more than Obama.
What the hell is spoogebreath? Never heard that term?'Splain it to us, Barefootin' It? Sounds like something you would do, in your 'business' dealings?
Texas is further than the South Side, Oh that's right you're never been out of the ghetto in Boca, Has.. you?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#231 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
MO-ron...
I'm not the crying about the POTUS flying around the USA trying to get his bill passed.
That's the way it works in the USA: you don't like it, move back to France
His bill.......I thought congress made the laws......isn't that what you keep telling us?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#232 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's more American than you will ever be, loser.
Even Palin laughs a birthers
She sure laughs at you pookie.

IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family...
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#233 Feb 1, 2013
stinkfoot0000 wrote:
<quoted text>
MO-ron...
I'm not the crying about the POTUS flying around the USA trying to get his bill passed.
That's the way it works in the USA: you don't like it, move back to France
What is your fascination with sodomy? How does that comport with your 'concern' for the chiiiiilllddrreennn?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#234 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's more American than you will ever be, loser.
Even Palin laughs a birthers
Now you're using Palin as a supporting reference?

OH THE COMMUNIST IRONY!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#235 Feb 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
What the hell is spoogebreath??
Move over two steps so the janitor can clean up the mess.

Wipe your chin, dear, you are a frightful mess.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#236 Feb 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>She sure laughs at you pookie..
I didn't endorse Herman Cain, Dumbo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

PS: flagged for DumboSpam.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#237 Feb 1, 2013
Say I like it in the rear wrote:
What is your fascination with sodomy?
Your habit, not mine, dear

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#238 Feb 1, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
Now you're using Palin as a supporting reference?
OH THE COMMUNIST IRONY!!!!!!!!
You are easily confuse, aren't you dear?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#239 Feb 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family...
OH BOY! MOre cross-posted, off-topic Au DumboSPAM!

flagged!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#240 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't endorse Herman Cain, Dumbo.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
PS: flagged for DumboSpam.
You sure did Clinton.

SUICIDE BOMBING AT U.S. EMBASSY...

Eighth Embassy Attack During Clinton Reign...

HILLARY:'I've done what was possible to do'... I got away with murder again. Ask Vince Foster.

Says Benghazi massacre, murdered ambassador won't affect run for presidency...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#241 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Move over two steps so the janitor can clean up the mess.
Wipe your chin, dear, you are a frightful mess.
Still didn't answer the question? Come on Barefootin' It, you can answer a simple question can't you?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#242 Feb 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You sure did Clinton.
SUICIDE BOMBING AT U.S. EMBASSY...
Bombing at US embassies!

Wow, never happen when Reagan was president... oh wait...
Well it never happened when Bush was president... oh wait...

PS: OH BOY! MOre cross-posted, off-topic Au DumboSPAM!

flagged!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#243 Feb 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Still didn't answer the question?
Have you stop molesting young boys, yes or no, Afterbirth?

Still didn't answer the question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 56 min positronium 6,474
Sex -- and the lack of it -- on Staten Island: ... (Jan '14) 2 hr Joanna 6
any women wanna swap dirty pics 10 hr Big Mike 2
big mike 10 hr mo 2
snapchat girls who send fart videos? 12 hr Krisreyes 1
Gay Brooklyn teen looking to meet (Dec '11) 17 hr Chris 135
Elton John Founds Frankie Knuckles HIV Fund 21 hr TheAfroHedgehog 16
Anyone knows this pornstars name or the name of... Sep 16 so tight 8

Brooklyn News Video

Brooklyn Dating
Find my Match

Brooklyn Jobs

Brooklyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brooklyn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brooklyn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]